Reveal

A 'Triprise' with a Gang Leader?!

i4qFeXMYpGciA.png

Her POV

I felt the pain from my arms, I know it’s a dream but I can’t wake up ‘Please, someone…anyone…Mum, help me’ I said in my mind, then I felt a sudden rush of warmth on my left hand, ‘Who’s that?... You save me…’ The nightmare started to fade away, I open my eyes and I felt my head leaning onto something hard, I looked to my right and saw the window.

‘If I’m not leaning on the window…’ I disturb my last thought as I sat up looking to my left, I was sleeping on his shoulder, I looked at him and he just stared at me with squinted eyes like he just woke up.

“Uhmm... I’m sorry” I bowed down a little and that’s all I could say, now there’s this awkward silence, and he’s still staring at me. Not long after, he just went back to sleep

‘Ahh, are you serious, why did I have to doze off like that?! Ugh!’ I mentally slap myself.

2 Hours Later

“Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for flying with us and welcome to Bangkok” I heard the pilot make an announcement, the seatbelt light went off meaning we can get our cabin bag, everyone just started standing up, you can hear the unbuckling noise and the cabin locker opening, bags being take out etc.

He stood up and grabbed out his cabin bag, I gave him a scoff and stood next to him to get my backpack.

I dragged it down and my arm fell to the weight of my backpack. I felt someone pushing me and its some old man who is trying to pull down his cabin bag and his elbow is really close to me, I looked up and saw that the elbow is about to hit my face, I turned around quickly and put my hands on top of my head and waited for some sort of pain rush through on my hands, but I felt only from my right side, a hand that’s holding me tightly.

“Txng Rawang (Be careful in Thai)” I heard someone say, I looked up and it’s him! He grab onto me and with his other free hand, he blocked the luggage from falling onto me.

The old man started apologizing and he let me go, I just stared at him and he took a glance at me and walked off

‘I think I’m in love…’ I thought, I felt my lips curling into a smile and I sigh upon his back as I see him going further and further away. I snap out of my day dream thanks to Min nudging me from the back telling me to go forward.

Half an hour later

We finally got outside of the airport and trying to find our tour bus, the sunlight in Thai is so strong.

“This is so like a typical drama! Meeting someone overseas!” Min said while using her hands to show her excitement, I laughed at her and while she is still blabbing along, I looked around to observe Thailand, then I spotted the guy who I was sitting next to!

I saw him talking to a guy in a black suit, ‘He looks like a bodyguard…is he a top businessmen?!’ I widen my eyes as I thought about it, I can feel myself smiling like a retard again, but I snap myself back into reality, hearing my mum screaming out my name and I see her entering the tour bus, I started running towards her with Min right next to me.

His POV

“Welcome to Bangkok, Horvejkul. Your friends are at Akkarat-Khun house.” The guard told me. I thanked him and before I got inside the car, I stopped myself.

“Has the situation died down a little” I asked him, he gave me a concern face whilst looking down

“I’m afraid not, it got a lot worse” He said, I gave him a nod and jumped on.

The car made a U-turn and drove off, I looked out the window and I saw the girl who I was sitting next to running towards a tour bus.

‘Interesting one...’ My thoughts got interrupted by my phone ringing. I look at my phone and saw “Taecyeon”

“Hello?’ I answer and with such a cold response “Nickhun, we need to go to the Khao Sian Night market tonight. An issue came upon with us and Virote’s Dragon Safari group.” “Got it, see you tonight” I replied and hanged up.

‘Virote… Let’s make this work’ I thought. Not long after we arrived at Baiyoke Hotel.

I got inside the suite and it was decent enough. I straight away my laptop and connected to the Wi-Fi and started to do my research on Virote. Virote Chulamai has a troubled history upon Akkarat group before, and as Akkarat has announced to every Gang that 2PM is the new Akkarat group, this also includes the Mafia wanting to take over our territories, they believe gangstas do not have the rights to have their own location. An unspoken rule between other gangs, is that if one gang is in trouble with a mafia, it is common to help them out.

The history that Akkarat himself put it together has listed that he is one of the group that cannot be trusted at all cost, He quotes “No Weapons as in Weapons, He says a friendly chat, be alert at all cost.” Virote Chulamai is our biggest enemy, and with that, anything can happen.

I sighed as I have come into the realisation of what we have come to do, each step we take away from our comfort home, that there is a possible 85% chance that we do not come back to that home.

I sighed once again and looked at the time and its 6:30pm, ‘Another 2 hours, I’ll hit the gym before I go’ I got up, locked my laptop in the luggage, and got my gym wears, keys, wallet and left to go downstairs.

Her POV

“Wooooow!” I stared outside the window, from the view, I’m able to see the sunset from my window side bed, I’m sharing a room with only Min, my mum, aunty and sister have their room together since my mum most of the time will be going out with my aunty to meet up with their friends and my sister has friends here that she’s going to hang out with, so Min and I will be hanging out together, but Min is much more popular, she got like 2 of her friends to come and join the tour.

Min paid the maids tip and she went to start packing for the tour, “You’re all set right?” She asked while putting on her bag “Yeah I’m good” I said and we started going downstairs. The tour guides were waiting for more people, Min saw couple of her friends and they started talking, they were nice to talk to me, their names are Jia and Fei, they’re from china but they speak Korean so well.

One by one we started getting on the bus, the tour guide explained where we will be going and this bus had like an automatic voice-control and said where we will leave and arrive.

“You are now leaving the Baiyoke Hotel”

2 Hours Later

We arrived at a night market nearby before we headed back towards the hotel, and the tour guide was explaining to us about the culture food here, I saw all these beautiful traditional thai costume and how all the kids were around the food stall helping out their parents, running round.

The lantern light spread the whole market and it made it so magical. The tour guide stopped infront of a food stall that was selling these sweet potato balls, everyone gathered around and started taking them one by one, and commenting on them.

My eyes kept wandering around the lights, it looked like it’s an HDR picture! Something caught my eyes at a little stall that was selling these stones, and it was made into necklaces, bag chains, bracelets etc.

Each different stone had a symbol meaning, there was a Fortune stone that is meant to give you the amount of fortune that you desire, and there was Safe Travel that gives confidence and enthusiasm, but one of the symbols that attracted me the most was the Good Luck symbol, it’s a green stone of a New Jade, there’s a love heart on it and a dangle of a flower in a jar, the flower seem like a Sakura flower.

I purchase the keychain of the good luck charm, ‘What luck can you bring for me during this trip?’ I thought as I held up the chain and looked at it closely, I observe its beauty and then suddenly, I heard massive gun shot. I turned around and everyone ducked their head and looked at one direction where a guy was standing up and screaming “Phwk Khea Xyu Thi Ni! (They’re here)” and that’s when the rush start.

 I looked at the tour guide and she’s telling everyone to get in the bus, everyone was going different direction that I was stuck within the traffic

“Min! Umma!!” I screamed as loud as I can, I saw Min turning around screaming out my name whilst looking at me, she was trying to through the crowd but it pushed her towards the tour, I got spined around and I lost sight of Min and the tour bus.

Before I knew it, the stall, was empty. It just appeared as empty with the light lanterns. I started to panic. Then two cars started to come around from both side, I looked in front of me and saw a food stall, I ran towards it and swatted behind it to hide away from what’s about to happen.

‘What’s happening right now?! What is this!?! What was that gun shot?!’ I thought while hugging my backpack tightly. I heard both car break and doors were opening. I heard footsteps, I’m hidden on the right side since there was a counter next to me but my left side is completely exposed. So I crinch into like a prawn more on the right side so I’d be more hidden.

I took peak from the counter gap on my right side and I saw a bunch of man in all black and lining up facing towards each other like a pathway, then between the human pathways there was a guy who had his hair gelled back and walking with his chin up so high...

‘A Mafia?!’ I thought to myself, with my eyes widen. ‘Okay now I’m going to get killed here!’ I looked straight ahead because it shocked me to see a real life mafia group!

Then I heard footsteps on my left side and I lean in to make sure they cannot see me, ‘A Mafia war?!’ I thought to myself while leaning in more forward to take a peak, and these 6 men in red and black clothes appeared, walking a row, they’re clothe style is more semi-formal kind of clothes ‘They don’t look like they’re from a mafia… Gangsters?!’

I observe all their faces and there was one specific person that attracted me the most, the second one from the left… He looked familiar…

‘I’ve seen him from somewhere’ I thought while I can feel my head tilting into confusion, and something hit me, ‘It’s the guy from the plane!!!’ I thought while my eyes widen.

_______________________________________________

Author’s Note

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Please give me some feedback on how is the plot going so far.

Oh also! I would like to dedicate this chapter to my personal poster maker –Beats

-Beats is the best! So talented and creative! Anyone need a poster, -Beats is my recommendation!