Brave, Wonderous and Mysterious

A 'Triprise' with a Gang Leader?!

His POV

2pm has gather with Virote Chulamai’s dragon group. From what I can see on the side of their pants, they have bought weapons.

‘He says its friendly chat, but be alert at all cost’ I remembered on what Akkarat-Khun has told me.

“Well if it isn’t the new Akkarat little group” a guy who spoke English started to appear with Virote behind him. I did my research on him, he is from Korea, his group is called Big bang and he is the second in-charge named G-Dragon. There‘s another unspoken rule for a new gang or mafia group as their first start, they never reveal who is the leader.

“I believe you have summon us, what is it that you want?” Junsu replied while taking a step forward, we decided for Junsu to take a step forward in order to hide away the facts of me as a leader or Taecyeon, they would have suspicion towards him if he steps out as he is second in-charge for 2PM if I’m not around.

“Listen kid, why don’t you step back into line and tell your ‘leader to step out’” He laughed, “How do you know if it’s not me?” Junsu snapped back straight away, G-Dragon smirked and crossed his arms “Alright Mr Im-The-Leader, we’re just here to deliver a message for Akkarat. Tell him, he is in no position to decide who the new Akkarat Gang is!” He raised his tone at the end of the sentence.

I felt my group smirking upon his statement “Scared?” I heard Chansung speak, we all chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and it directed me to a food stall, and then I stared just 3 seconds more and I saw a figure, it was a girl.

I felt my eyes widen a bit and looked straight-forward trying not to get anyone from Big Bang attention on that food stall

‘What is that girl doing?! It’s dangerous!’ I thought while I took another glance at her, she looked familiar, I took a closer look and it was the girl sitting next to me on the plane!

My eyes widen even more, I tried to keep a straight face but my eyes kept leering into that food stall, I stared at her longer and she looked confuse and her eyes are pleading for help.

I averted my eyes away from her and looked straight forward to guy with brown eye and squinting eyes, he was looking directly at me, and for a second he averted his eyes towards the food stall she’s hiding behind. He looked straight at me and smirked

‘..’ I thought as I saw him leaning towards Virote’s ear. I drew myself closer to Taecyeon’s ear “There’s a girl behind that food stall and they saw me looking at her” I whispered and Taecyeon tried not to widen his eyes.

“Well if you’re not then what’s wrong with just me? It doesn’t have to be the leader right?” Junsu but before G-Dragon could speak, Virote leaned him in and whispered something on his ear, he looked at us and smirked.

“I have nothing wrong with against you guys, I’m having some curious thoughts on who’s behind that food stall” He said while looking directly at the stall she’s hiding. I can feel the rest of 2PM is confused, they took glances at me and their eyes are confuse.

Before I could reply to my gang, I saw one of their guards walking towards her and grabbing her arm to make her stand

“Ahh! Let go of me!” She screamed and tried to shrug off his grip, “Well Well Well, what do we have here?” G-Dragon smirked and grabbed on her chin, she moved her head to get away from his touch while still trying to shrug off the guards grip.

“A friend of yours, little Akkarats?” He smirked while eyeing each one of us, I was just about to take a step forward but Taecyeon beat me to it.

“Let her go, she has nothing to do with this” He said, and then G-Dragon laugh and so did the other members of his group.

While their laughing, I looked directly into her eyes and nodded, she seem to calm down a little and understood what I meant, and she gave me slight nod. I leaned in towards Junsu’s ear “We’re saving her, get ready” Then I heard a click, and a gun was pointing directly at her head.

“So, if you don’t want to see someone being dead, show me who the leader is” G-Dragon threaten us. Before I knew it, she kicked the gun away from his hand and back kick the guard who was holding her, and 2PM and Akkarat’s guard started taking out their gun and started shooting the guys near her to make room for her to run, I ran towards her and once she was close to me, I spined her around to get behind me and I took out my gun that Akkarat gave me and started to shoot.

I felt her grabbing onto me really hard and I moved back step by step. I saw Taecyeon from the corner of my eyes, “Take care of the business here, I’m taking her away from this” I screamed since the gun shots were loud, and he replied with a nod and told me to go.

Gun shots were from both sides of us, I covered her head “Let’s go!!!” I grabbed her wrist and started running towards my car, three guys came to block our path and was in a position to attack, I pushed the girl to the side and dodge the guy who made a punch.

I kicked him on the stomach and pushed him back and punch next guy across the face, then the other came behind me and grabbed onto me that I couldn’t move, but then suddenly he started to go down after I heard a punch, I turned around and it was the girl in a stance as if she just attacked

‘What are you..?’ I thought and froze for a second. I snapped out of it and grabbed her wrist to start running.

We got infront of the car and I opened the door for her “Get in now!” I pushed her head so she doesn’t bump into it, slam the door and went around the car to get into the driver seat.

I started the car and made a U-turn to drive off.

I kept looking at the rear mirror and the side mirror to see if we’re being followed or not, once I realised we’re not being followed I relaxed a little.

“What were you doing there?! Are you stupid?!” I yelled at and took a glance at her, I looked at the road afterwards waiting for her to reply, but it was just silence. I looked at her and saw her just staring into space and her hands were gripped together tightly and it was shaky.

‘She must’ve been scared…’ I sighed and lean my head back towards the seat and cooled down my mind

‘She was really brave though...’  I’ll give her credits for that. “It’s okay now, you’re safe”

Her POV

“It’s okay now, you’re safe” I heard him speak, ‘I can’t believe I just did that, I can’t believe I’m in a car with a Gangster!’ I spoke while moving more closely towards the door, I looked outside the window and saw his reflection on the window side. He took glances at me and sighed “If I wanted to hurt you then I wouldn’t have save you” He said with a tired voice.

‘That’s what every killer says!' I thought to myself and looked out the window, I sat there quietly and tried to come down my heart that was beating rapidly, I sighed heavily and I felt him looking at my side. "You attacked carelssly" He bluntly said so, "Well... I wasn't going to stand there and get shot in the head and hoping you guys to save me in time" I talked back without having second thoughts.

He furiously turned his direction towards me and back to the road "Are you saying that we wouln't be able to save you if you didn't attack first? You don't know what we're capable of, I could even kill you right this instance" he said, and I went quiet. 'I should shut up now' I sat up right and looked out the window, and my eyes started to get heavy, and I fell asleep.

His POV

I saw her drifting away into sleep, ‘Ha, she shuts up. She got guts, I like that. Where should I take her? It'll be to dangerous for me to park outsdde her hotel... mmm Just go with it.’ I thought while looking at her, sighed “Oi, wake up. What’s the name of the hotel you’re staying?” I asked her, she was in deep sleep “Oi! Wake up!!” I shook her but she still won’t budge.

‘What am I supposed to do now?’ I pulled to the side of the road, I took my hands of the wheel and just stared at her, and suddenly a picture of her came up.

‘She has the same feature as her’ I thought while observing her face closely, ’There’s not much I can do, I’ll have to take her there… argh, it’ll be hard to see another person with me there… that’s not her.’ I sighed while putting my hands on the wheel and started driving off.

_______________________________

A/N

Third chapter is out! Tell me what you guys think, if you’re gonna say its fast process… well too bad. I like it hahaha.