Who are you?

A 'Triprise' with a Gang Leader?!

Her POV

Next Day

I can feel my eyes stinging from the sunlight being so bright, “Min close the curtains, it’s so bright” I muffled under my blankets as Min, ‘Why isn’t she nagging bac-‘ I disturbed my thoughts as I sat up straight away realising what has happened yesterday.

I tried to widen my eyes but I can’t, it was so bright. I saw a view of the beach, from my right ‘Where am I? Have I been kidnapped?!’ All these thoughts were scattered in my head as I took a closer look at the view.

‘I don’t think I’m in Bangkok City anymore…’ I felt my face dropping.

I looked at my left hand side and there was my backpack on a chair in front of a make-up table mirror. I started walking towards the door and turned the knob, right when I slightly opened the door, a rush of toast and egg smell came through the door. I opened wider and heard the sound of the TV being . I slowly started to walk downstairs, the stairs were so clean and smooth, I tried not to make a sound as I walk downstairs, trying to see who is it.

I peek from the fridge in front me and I saw the guy who sat next to me on the plane, the gangsta… ‘The gangsta!’ I gasped and hid behind the fridge.

‘I’m in the gangstas house! This must be his hide-out, where he hides his drugs!’ I made such worry faces until I felt a presences near me. I looked to my right and saw the guy leaning his arm up against the fridge and his body posture looking directly at me.

I flinch to the side so I can step back more away from him, “Uhm…Hi” I said awkward, but he just stood there with a cold stare looking like he has no interest to reply to me.

‘Could he be wanting to threaten me about how I saw something that I’m probably not supposed to see’ it was just silence for a bit.

“Listen, if you’re worried about what to do with me, I can help you. I won’t tell the police or report anything and I’ll pretend that I never saw anything at all. We’ll remain our normal daily life of what I do and whatever you do, without any worries. Deal?” I blabbed and he took no interest of what I just said, and he finally did something. He moved away and went back towards the kitchen.

I just stood there wondering what to do, ‘Maybe I should follow him’ I walked quietly and peeked from the fridge again, and I saw him bringing two plates of toast and butter onto the table, before he placed the plates down, he looked at me and I automatically straighten my whole body as if I was in the military.

He stared at me and not after a while he placed the plates onto the table on opposite sides. He sat down and then he looked at me again for a second and looked down to the plate.

‘Ah.. is he telling me that’s for me?’ I hesitantly walked to see if he’ll get mad or not, but he didn’t so I guess he did mean it for me.

I grabbed it a toast with my hand and used a knife to spread the butter, it was just silence and all you can hear is click clacks of the knife touching to the plate and us just spreading the butter…’I feel really nervous.. What am I supposed to do? I need to go back to the hotel.. Mum must be so worried about me…’

I took glances at him and he has such perfect eating manners for a kidnapper, but his mouth is closed and all you can see is his cheek moving from him chewing, unlike some people who chew with their mouth open.

He looked up at me and I got a bit shock and looked down, ‘Ahh! I made eye-contact with a kidnapper!’ I heard him putting his cutleries down.

He got up and started walking away; I can’t see his shadow or feet anymore since my head is still down. Then suddenly I saw a phone in front of my face and I looked up at him

“Call who you need to call, you’ll be here for a while” He said, I took the phone of him and he walked away towards the balcony.

‘A while... wait  ... I don’t get what’s happening’ Right when I was about to dial the number, I remembered that I might have written it down in my planner. I turned my direction towards him and he had both of his hands holding the fence at the balcony and leaning forward while staring at the sea.

I got up and jogged a little to go back upstairs, I paused for a moment and looked around ‘Wow, this place is huge, I didn’t realise it until now. It’s like… a mansion. He must be so rich… of course he would be, he gets the money from drugs.’ I thought while making a face that says it’s obvious.

I went back inside the room and looked towards my right and saw my backpack. Got out my planner and start flipping through the pages. I found the number and underneath I wrote down our room number.

I start dialling the number and I could hear the ringing from the other side of the phone “Hello Baiyoke hotel speaking, how may I help you this morning?” the receptionist desk said, I asked her to connect me to the room 1876 and I heard Min’s voice from the other side of the line.

“Min! It’s me” I yelled, “CHAERIN! HOLY ! UMMA IT’S CHAERIN! Girl you’re boy-“ The line got cut off as I heard my mum snatch the phone of her, “Darling! Who are you involved with?! We’re trap here like moles” I heard my mum said, and I got confuse, right when I was about to say something, he walked in and grabbed the phone.

“Hello Ma’am, I’m sorry for any inconvenience but I would like your daughter to stay with me for a couple of days for an international business job with my company. I’m from the JYP Entertainment as you may know in Korea, I am the director and your daughter has shown me a lovely portfolio of her work and I would like her to do a couple of work with me within this trip”

He blabbed in one go while looking at me and without even looking away. I stared blank back at him because I had no idea what bull he just said. He stayed quiet since he was listening to what my mum had to say, “Thank you ma’am I appreiciate your understanding… Yes I will take good care of her. I have my workers to give you better tour around Bangkok as it is to represent my city… Yes ma’am… I’ll hand the phone back over” He said and took the phone of his ear and passed it to me while using on hang to block the mic.

“Do not say anything about the business as your conversation can be heard within the other side of the line not only to your mother but someone else” He whisper softly right next to my ear, it gave me a chill down my spine.

I took the phone of him and put it next to my ear and walked away from him a bit “Umma?” I said hesitantly, “Darling, I’m so proud of you! You’re doing what you love right? Graphic Design?!” Mum said, I did have always have an interest with Graphic design, making logos or posters but it’s hard to get any acceptance with my style since I’m more simple and bold with my logos and posters.

“Uhmm, Yeah, I gave in my portfolio…”I said quietly while feeling so bad for lying to my mum “Well darling, you deserve a vacation but if you feel like this is something you have to do then you do it!” Mum encouraged me and I couldn’t help but smile. “I love you umma, stay safe!” I said and she said the same and we hung up.

I turned around and saw him standing there just waiting for me. "Uhmm.. So.." I scratch my head while looking into his eyes, I observe his face and he has such flawless skin, not even a dot or scratched. And I look up from his face and his hair looks soft but a bit rough at the same time, most likely from the amount of gel and wax he uses. 

"I'm going out" He said while standing straight now and walking off 'Wait.. What?' I shook my head from the daze and ran towards him. I looked down from the railings and saw him walking down step by step. "What do I do then?" "Whatever, just don't go out" He yelled a bit and kept walking downstairs without even looking back. 'Snob...' I thought while giving a face to an invisible.... 'Oh. I actually don't know his name' I look through corridor and it's completely empty. I start to walk downstairs and observe the stairs, it had a golden railing and white broken tiles for the steps.

I stood there infront of the kitchen where the dining table is and look down towards the table where our food is. Mine was half eaten and his one was finished, ‘Does he have to leave out the dirty dishes out here… I remember doing this for David’ I thought and I pictured myself grabbing the plate of the table for him and he would stand up and give me a kiss on- ‘Stop. Just don’t Chaerin. Whether some trouble cause this way it does not mean that you would start thinking about him. You said to forget about him during this trip, this is still a trip. This I still a-‘My chanting thoughts got interrupted when I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and I saw him panting and huffing.

“Whoa..” I said and he grabbed my hands and he dragged me along to go up the stairs. “Whoa hang on, what’s going on!?!” “We got followed” He said while bursting into the room I was in earlier. He grab my bag and pushed it on my chest for me to hold.

Then I heard noises from downstairs saying “Where are they?” “Check upstairs”, when they said upstairs, I widen my eyes and looked at him. He kept turning his head around as if he’s looking for something. Then he looked straight ahead and there was a rush of wind coming from the balcony, I used my bag to block off the heavy wind.

I moved my bag away from my face and there was a guy inside a helicopter grabbing a handle with one hand and leaning forward towards the open door, “Ya! You’re lucky we got here in time!” He smirked at the guy infront of me “Grab on to the ladder” he said while the helicopter going up higher and a ladder started hanging down from the helicopter.

The guy next to me started to walk up to the balcony and kicked off the railings handles on the balcony, my eyes widen when he kicked it off in one guy, it was as if like it was nothing, just casually kicking off a metal railing.

He turned around and looked straight at me “Hurry up” He screamed, only because the helicopter sound was so loud. I stood next to him while still hugging my bag as if it was a teddy bear. He grabbed on to my waist and right when I felt his touch I observe his hands that’s touching me, such manly hands and a strong grip

“We’re gonna jump!” I heard him interrupt my thoughts, I widen my eyes to the fact it has reached its limit of widening “What?!” I yelled at him at shock and with his hand guiding me to run, we jumped off the balcony and I dropped my bag in the air to get my arms around his neck to grab on.

He caught the handle of the ladder and the other one around me, but the palm of his hands wasn’t touching me, it was gripped and something I kept hitting my thighs, I slowly opened my eyes and saw my bag being hold my him, I moved back a little to face him straight and he was facing me.

We were up in the air facing each other, he had his one arm just above me to grab onto the railings. ‘…Who are you’ I could not stop looking at him.

____________________________________

A/N

Chapter 4 guys, still at a fast pace :) and it was pretty much her POV because… I didn’t find any situation where it would be a good moment to put his POV, I prefer to keep his mind like mysterious LOL what am I doing…

Hope you are enjoying the story ^^