Airport / Airplane

A 'Triprise' with a Gang Leader?!

i4qFeXMYpGciA.png

Her POV

‘It’s alright Chaerin! It’s time to move on, you can be strong, you will be strong!!’ I thought to myself while holding a picture frame of David and I. I cried many days because of what he did, and I wasted my time crying when I could’ve done better things!

‘Chaerin, he cheated on you! You did absolutely nothing wrong, it’s his lost!’ I smiled and gripped on my luggage handle.

“Chaerin! The Taxi is here! Hurry!!” I heard mum screaming downstairs, I glanced at the door and looked back at the picture frame, I grabbed it and took my luggage downstairs.

I saw my mum with the taxi driver and my sister putting her baggage at the back,

“Chaerin, go put your luggage at the trunk.” I nodded to what my mum said and I dragged it down to the taxi trunk, the taxi driver grabbed it off me and put my luggage himself instead.

“What’s that you’re holding?” My sister asked, I looked at it and looked back at her, “Just some garbage I wanted to chuck on my way out”. I told her and jogged to the nearest garbage bin and before I let go, I let out a sigh then let go the picture frame and ran back to the taxi.

‘You’re done Chaerin, It’s been done’

 

AT THE AIRPORT

We got inside the airport, put our bag through and started walking toards the departure area.

My sister needed to go toilet so mum and I waited for my sister outside, then my aunty and my cousin joined in with us after they put through their luggage.

They were talking together and my cousin Min who was talking on the phone with her friend, I looked around the airport and a guy wearing a black jacket caught my eye.

He’s wearing a black leather jacket , showing his top inside that’s also black and wearing sunglasses a dark shade glasses with denim jeans.

‘Whoa…’ I thought, He looked like his a model! I kept staring at him and he was looking around as if he was trying to look for someone, then he looked towards my direction, I quickly glanced away looking at a store so it didn’t look that obvious that I was staring at him.

I elbowed Min to get her attention “Min! Oi Min!”

She looked at me with an annoyed face for me interrupting her phone call “What?!”

“See the guy with the black jacket, across us, the tall one!” I asked her while looking at a different direction, she took a glance where he is standing.

“Whoa.. Damn boy! He is… gorgeous!!” Min said with an American accent, “And tall as well.. way taller than us”

Then I slowly looked at his direction, he waved at someone from the right, I looked towards where he was waving, and it was an old man with two guys in black standing between him.

‘That.. Does not look suspicious at all’ I thought sarcastically.

We started walking off to go through immigration and while we were waiting in line, I saw him again right next to my line, the only thing keeping us separate was the barrier.

‘Such an attractive guy, I see like foreigners looking at him with the same stare that I gave him when I first took a good look’ I said whist not realizing that I was gazing upon him

“Chaerin!! Come on! Focus! You’re holding up the line!” I heard my mum screaming, then I snapped back into reality and ran to umma. I didn’t realize that they started moving forward.

They stopped the line again and I tried to find him again ‘Where did he go?’, then I saw that masculine figure near me and still the barrier was blocking our meeting ‘Wait what?’ Min snapped me from my thoughts by giving me a nudge telling me that the line is moving.

‘What am I thinking?’

His POV

“I will take care of the business, Akkarat-Khun” I bowed down as being respectful, “Do not disappoint me Horvejkul, You will take care of my home” He replied.

The two bodyguards and Akkarat-Khun walked off. ‘It’s time Nickhun, it is time’. As I was about to walked off, I took a glance around Korea Incheon Airport for the last time ‘My training here must be worth it… 5 years indoors’

I heard a loud laughter coming towards the sitting area where they check-in baggage, I saw a girl with a ivory backpack, with brown long hair whilst wearing a navy blue top and high waisted shorts.

Pretty…’ I thought and walked off towards the departure area.

While I was waiting in line to go through immigration, I saw her again. I saw her running, since there’s a huge gap infront of her, I’m guessing she held up the line.

‘She looks like her.. Very similar, I’m guessing it’s her smile. Haha ah nick, if the guys knew what you were thinking, they’d think you’re a , she looks way too young’

After half an hour of waiting outside, the gates finally opened and we started going in. The flight attendance took my boarding past and directed me with her hand formally to my seat

‘38B… 38B ’ looking up at the sitting plane area for my seat, Then I finally saw JE14 and I see a 2 seater seat and I see a figure on the window side. A girl…

‘Oh..’

Her POV

‘I hope no one sits here, it’ll be cramped and I can’t walk in and out freely’ while looking out the window to see figures of people walking past and looking for their seat, I pray that no one sits here.

I got up and poked my unnie on the head “Yah! You could’ve gotten a three seater and two seater so at least I won’t be alone!”

“I clicked by random, I didn’t know you were going to be alone!” She chuckled and Min laughed as well, I pouted and huff as I sat down.

And then I saw a figure stopping infront of me… ‘Oh.. My.. Lord’

It’s Him! The black Jacket guy! What?!... This is… weird… What?!?!

He picked up his cabin bag and put up at the top, while he was reaching up, he’s shirt inside slightly lifted up and showed a bit of his stomach ‘He has abs!!!’. He sat down and his smell just sprayed around me and it smelt so good.

‘This is so weird.. Wow’ I looked out the window and I just stared through his reflection from the window.

The place took off and it got really silence… ‘It’s not like I can talk to him… He’s a stranger’ I took a glance to his side and saw him typing on his computer, it looked like his doing some assessment that involved with financial graphs, ‘Must be a businessmen, always had a thing with businessmen, it makes them more manly’.

I felt all giggly and happy whilst sitting next to him, ‘A 5 hour flight with a gorgeous man like him, how lucky!’

His presences seems very tense though, but you could say that it’s because of his built body ‘A gym freak I suppose?... Wow… I feel so noisy. You got to stop Chaerin! Just.. go listen to some music!’

The plane started to take off and we’re finally on the air. It’s still a bumpy ride but it’ doable. I saw the flight attendance going around with a tray ‘Must be lunch now’

I went through the booklets that they have infront of me and saw their menu. ‘Woo stir fried chicken with fried rice’ I smiled and started giggling

“Ya Chaerin-ah what are-“Min sat up and turned around, she cut off when she saw ‘Him’ next to me, her eyes widen and her jaw dropped as well.

I tried so hard not to laugh at her reaction, and I see her sliding down and returning to her seat, near the window seat, there’s a little gap where I could see her face fully, she looked through the gap behind her and gave me some thumbs up.

Then the flight attendance interrupted her.

No One’s POV

“Hello Ma’am and Sir, I hope you’re comfortable. Would you like to have a drink?” The flight attendance asked them after serving Min and her sister.

“I would l-“ “Yes may-“ They both said, and then they look towards each other.

“Oh, Uhm… You can go first” Chaerin asked sweetly, he just stared at her and turned around to the flight attendance without saying thank you or anything

‘What… Did I miss something? Maybe he’ll say it after?’ She thought

“I would like a wine please” He said, while the flight attendance looked a bit flustered after that rudeness. She still remain a smile as it is her job after all.

She handed his wine and looked at Chaerin of what she wants “I’ll have an apple juice thanks” She said with a smile.

Awkwardness came between them while they were eating, ‘Maybe I should try a conversation’ She thought while keep glancing at him smiling and giggling.

He notice her glances and tried to ignore it, but as she kept doing it, he grew a bit annoyed as she kept giggling herself and it’s really noticeable

‘Can’t she be quiet?’ He thought and took a bite of his piece of lamb with a slight of anger

They both finish their food and the flight attendance took their tray of finish food.

‘Okay! It’s time to start a conversation! AHHH this is nerve wrecking. Okay let’s do this! Let’s do this!’

“Wasn’t –“She got cut off as she was smiling and confidently trying to make a conversation “Don’t talk to me. I’m not interested in little girls” He said as he is fully faced towards her and turned back to his right position after finishing his sentence.

She just stayed in the same position, with open as she didn’t finish her sentence at all from him. She slowly turned around and face towards the window, she started making faces while mimicking him, and she was slightly mouthing some curses on him.

“Well for your information! I am not interested in the kind like you as well! I was just making a friend gesture towards the person I’ll be sitting next to for the last 7 hours!” She said while fiercely moving more closely to him as she speaks, he moved back as a reaction when someone you don’t know, moves closer towards you.

He smirked “I never realise that little girls have such big grow spurt within their chest” Her eyes widen and looked down at her chest as she can see that she is showing her cleavage towards him.

She sat back down while covering her chest and leaning more towards the window “You !!!” She yelp, and it made her sister and Min turn around slightly to see what’s going on.

He chuckled and put on his headphones and took out his laptop. She slightly sat down more comfortably and started dozing off ‘I regret thinking he was attractive’. She fell asleep.

His POV

2 hours later

‘Ah, this won’t do. With that amount of money, we won’t be able to afford a new location’ I sighed and rested my head against the seat; I shut my eyes for a bit and relax my thoughts.

‘ Do not disappoint me Horvejkul’ Akkarat voice echoed in my head. Akkarat, the strongest and biggest gang leader of them all from Thailand, transferred to Korea to combine with a gang from there.

He has collected the toughest and roughest people in Thailand, combining their forces together, their unstoppable, but their business is done in Thailand, it’s time to bring their force into 2PM, my group.

I’m no leader of 2PM, we’re originated from Thailand, but Akkarat has asked us to take care of his business down there as most gang there are trying to take over. I owe him this much, our group owe him this much, he took us in when we were little when no one did at that orphanage.

 I felt my thoughts being disturb by a heavy weight on my right shoulder, I opened my eyes and saw the annoying girl, leaning on my shoulder. ‘Heh, what a careless girl, leaning on a strangers shoulder, I can do so many things to you when you’re defenceless like this haha. But I won’t since you’re a kid, probably still a ’ I thought while smirking.

No one’s POV

He was about to push off her head of his shoulder when she started mumbling in her sleep, he moved his ear closer towards to hear what she’s saying.

“Appa… let us go, don’t hur..t…” she mumbled softly but he caught what she was saying, he sat straight up and looked at her face, then his eyes glanced towards her arms, there was whip mark.

His eyes widen in shock ‘What are you…?’ He thought while looking at her face as she starts to frown and moved a little, her hand shaking ‘Nightmare?.. What should I do? Should I wake her up? Oh, why don’t I tell her friends at the front” He was about to stand a little to get Min’s attention but he took another glanced at her hand.

His POV

I took a glance at her hand and then I pictured another girl’s hand doing the same thing but only this one, I held onto it and it stopped shaking.

‘She is similar like her… Should I?’ I thought… and I hesitantly held her hand firmly, not a minute later, it stopped shaking…

I sighed, and rested my head to the back of the seat, I took a glance at her while still holding her hand

‘Why… Why am I like this towards her? It must be because she reminds me so much of someone that I lost…”

__________________________________________________________

Author’s Note

 

Hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 1

Stay tuned and please give feedback on how did I do for my first story?