Unintentional

Losing A Bet To Your Little Brother

* An Hour Before

      Yoochun was dancing with the 3rd girl of the night. It was always the same, he'd find a girl he found attractive, he'd ask her to dance, they'd get real close and end up making out on the dance floor, and if he really thought she was hot, he'd take her back to his place and wake up to a note on his bed with the girls name and number. And from the looks of things, this girl might be the one for tonight. She had pale skin, thin waist, long straight black hair, and red lips, a real beauty and one who could become one of his "special" friends. They were now at the point of making out in the middle of the dance floor and only stopped to come up for air.

"Wow you're a really good kisser." The girl commented while her lips and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Same goes for you babe," Yoochun had his signature smirk on, "How about you and m---- Hey!" Yoochun looked back to see who bumped into him when his eyes fell on the juciest and roundest he'd ever seen.

"I'm sorry! Me and my friend were just dancing and accidently bumped into you." the girl with the nice said with an apologetic smile. Now Yoochun usually stayed away from girls like her. Innocent girls, girls who never break the rules. He did this not because he didn't like them but because misunderstandings happened too easily with good girls. Yoochun had once done his routine with a girl like that innocent, out for her first time, he had liked her so he did what he always does and they hit it off and ended up back at his place, the next morning he woke up with her in the kitchen cooking breakfast in one of his shirts. It was a first to see she was still in his apartment and it became apperent real quick that she was under the wrong impression. She started by talking about the date they could go on after a shower, and how she was happy they had met, and that she wanted him to meet her parents. She was a nice girl but Yoochun wasn't looking for anything serious and when he tried to explain it to her, she went crazy. She was yelling that he lied, crying, and saying he was a pig. He tried apologizing for the misunderstanding and offered to let her shower and get dressed before going home but she just kept crying the whole time and he felt guilty for leading her on. It was then that he realized good girls want relationships and he doesn't, so its better to avoid them. Now this girl's alone is making him want to try again but when he saw how cute the rest of her is, he couldn't form a  coherent thought. 

"You should watch where you're going you know!" The girl Yoochun had in his arms said. He had kind of forgotten he was holding her. 

"We're sorry really, we'll leave now." The guy pulled the girl with him and were about to leave when Yoochun's latest conquest spoke.

"You and you're fat should watch it next time." She said in a condecending tone. Yoochun's eyes almost popped out of his head.

"What the hell did you say y--?!" The other guy was about to fight back when the victim of the insult tugged on him fighting tears.

"Can we please go now hyukkie?" she said quietly and Yoochun felt a pang in his heart. How could anyone say something so vicious to someone who looks so sweet? He saw "Hyukkie" agree and they were about to go.

"Wait!" Yoochun stopped them, "Apologize to her." He said in a stern tone, but all the rude girl did was scoff at him and roll her eyes.

"Yeah right, whatever, you weren't that cute anyway," and she stormed off. Maybe I dodged a bullet.

"Look I'm sorry for her, are you ok?" He asked the teary eyed girl. 

"Yeah I'm ok. Just surprised someone other then Chullie has that kind of mouth. At least Chullie hyung doesn't just attack people." She said with a frown as she wiped rubbed her eyes. Why is she so CUTE?!

"Let's go Suie, let's get something to drink." The guy called 'Hyuk' said.

"Wait, can I buy you a drink to apologize, I feel responsible for what happened." Yoochun didn't want her to go.

"Sure why not," The cute girl answered with a sweet smile. "Hyukjae you can go back to Donghae if you want, I'll be fine."

"You sure?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine and besides I'll just call one of my brothers if I need help, thanks for dancing with me."

"No problem Su." They hugged before Hyukjae waved goodbye and went back to his table where his boyfriend was waiting. Yoochun and the cute girl headed over to where his table was and stopped one of the waiters and had the girl order her drink and then he ordered his and some food. Once the waiter was gone, Yoochun turned his attention to the girl. 

"So is it ok if I call you Su? I heard that guy you were with call you that. Is it a nickname?" Yoochun asked.

"Yup! Everyone calls me that. What's your name?"

"I'm Yoochun, nice to meet you Su." He said as he held out his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Yoochun." 'She' shook his hand and they smiled at each other, starting a friendship.

"Listen I'm really sorry about before."

"Oh! Don't worry about it but I hope you don't mind me saying, your girlfriend's kind of scary." She said with a shudder. He just kept finding her cuter and cuter. He chuckled.

"She's not my girlfriend just someone I met. I don't even know her name."

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to assume."

"It's ok. Are you suprised?"

"A little, I mean I would expect to people kissing to be together but I'm a firm believer in living the life you want so if that makes you happy, who am I to judge." She said as the waiter set down their drinks. Yoochun found this girl interesting and cute and they spend the rest of the time talking about random things from movies, the type of people in the club, to friends, to 'Su's' brothers.

"So how many brother's?" Yoochun was a little scared to hear the answer. From what Su told him 'she' was close to her brother's and even though he knew he shouldn't try anything with a sweet girl like her, this time spent with 'her' made him want to have something with her more and more. Whatever that 'something' was. 

"Oh I have two older brothers and two younger brothers. It was actually my baby brother, Eli, that wanted to come here. My brother's shouls be around here somewhere, we got seperated and I ended up bumping into my best friend Hyukjae and his boyfriend Donghae. I was dancing with him cause his boyfriend was tired and me and Hyukkie have been dancing together since we were little. In fact, my whole family loves to sing and dance." She answered happily.

"I see." Yoochun took a drink to calm his nerves. Four brothers and two male friends, great. After he decided that was enough drinking, he got up and extended a hand to  the cute girl. "Since you said you like dancing, do you wanna dance with me?" The girl looked away, shy about a handsome guy like Yoochun asking 'her' to dance. Without looking at him, 'she' accepted his hand and they headed to the damce floor holding hands. They were having fun, laughing and Yoochun thought she was a really good dancer. Everything was going well until a slow song started to play. They looked at each other and Yoochun silently asked her permission before putting his arms around her. She slowly put her arms around his neck before they started to sway. He was aware of how close she was and he didn't know that her heart was beating out of her chest.

 

Sensing she was getting nervous, he would spun her to lighten the mood. When he did that, it made her giggle and before they knew it, they got closer. Their dance consisted of swaying, spinning and dipping. Su's would giggle when Yoochun would suprise her with a dip or spin or turn, and he would just smile. When the song was about to end, they were up close and looked towards each other. Getting lost in the other's eyes and pulling closer to end the dance with a sweet kiss. 


No idea what the hell this was supposed to be but hopefuly you guys enjoy. I'm trying to be more productive because life lately has been all over the place. Wish me luck. :)