The Youngest Always Gets What He Wants

Losing A Bet To Your Little Brother

"Why are we doing this again?" Asked Junsu.

"Because a deal is a deal, that and Jaejoong and Himchan can't say no to Eli's puppy eyes." Heechul said feeling irritated. Why did their little brother want them to do this? Couldn't he ask for a cookie or a video game? Heck at this point they would buy him whatever he wanted but no, he wanted this.

"Yah!" Both Jaejoong and Himchan exclaimed at the same time. They were all currently in the living room looking at what they would have to wear. "You couldn't say no to him either Heechulie hyung!" Jaejoong said.

"Whatever, let's just get through this and never speak of it again." They all picked their outfits and started getting ready. They had gotten their clothes from a friend of Himchan's (why Himchan had such connections they will never know) and chose the clothes that best fit them. After they had their outfits, they went to get ready in Heechul's room while Eli went to the mall to buy himself some new clothes. He had planned to have his brother's go out with him to a club which is why they also didn't want to wear what they had. The brothers had said no at first, they had told Eli that they wouldn't do it but then Eli put a sad face and said his brother's were liars and that they didn't love him. Jaejoong and Himchan ran to him and hugged him saying they would all do it and to not be sad anymore while Junsu and Heechul, even though they didn't want to admit it, didn't want to see their little brother sad either. Of course once they said yes, Eli changed back to his happy self and said he loved them. He then told them that they were all going out and to find some clothes for tonight before heading to the mall. The brothers knew they had been tricked but they accepted their fate and Himchan said he would call a friend to help them out or Eli would put his puppy eyes again. They all were getting ready and they had to admit they looked good. They also had some wigs and make-up thanks to Himchan's friend. It took them about an hour to get ready and as they were putting on the finishing touches, they heard Eli come in.

"I'm back!"

"We'll be down in a minute!" Eli heard Junsu's dolphin voice say.

"Ok!" Eli got himself ready pretty quick and then he heard his brothers coming down. What he saw made him happy.

"Wow I have such pretty sisters!" Eli said as his "noonas" came downstairs. They all had dresses on and had done their makeup and wore wigs to make their hair longer. "Wait I want a picture." He got out his camera and took pics while three of his "noonas" were trying to keep the eldest "noona" from killing their baby brother. "Wow Chullie noona you are so pretty." Eli said, and though he meant it he knew if he complimented Heechul he would calm down.

"You really think so." Heechul said while turning around and looking at himself, completely forgetting his anger in an instant. That's Heechul. All the brothers thought at once. Heechul was always like that but they loved him. After they grabbed their coats and purses (lol oh me), they headed out to the club that Eli told them about. The club was a popular one, known for having different types of people go there. Eli wanted to have fun with all of them and he also wanted to show people how pretty his "sisters" were.

Once there, the brothers, who were a little nervous to be going out looking like they did, started to loosen up. They all danced in a group and Eli was having fun but he soon got thirsty so he went to the bar and told his brothers he would be right back. Who knew that their lives would change from simply going out to have fun.


      A group of four handsome men were heading to the club to relax after a busy week. The boys had know each other for years and they would hang out all the time. They had a fifth friend in the group but for some reason he couldn't meet them today. Hangeng, Yunho, Yoochun, and Yongguk all looked quite good and they would always turn heads wherever they went. Today was no different.

"So why are we going to this club again?" asked Yongguk.

"Heard it was the new hottest club in town so I thought, why not?'" Yoochun said with a shrug.

"Why didn't Kevin come with us again?" Yunho asked. Kevin was the youngest it the group and Yunho was sort of protective of his friends especially the younger ones.

"He said he had a family thing." Hangeng answered. Yunho didn't believe it though. Kevin had an excuse for not hanging out with them for the past three Saturdays. Maybe he was hiding something but he had no proof so he let it go. After another five minutes, they arrived at the club. They were all dressed in a way that caught the eyes of anyone who saw them but they were used to it. After some drinks at the bar, they decided to go to the dance floor. They all were having fun and decided that they should come back again. They started dancing with random girls that kept trying to seduce them, but the guys didn't care, they were only there to have a good time. After about an hour of dancing, they lost each other in the crowd.


    Hangeng was heading toward the restroom when he saw a couple hugging right infront of the door. He was about to ask them if he can pass through when the girl pushed the guy off her and slapped him.

"I said don't touch me you idiot!" the girl yelled at him. She was wearing a red Qipao, (I think thats what you call it), had shoulder length dark brown hair, and red high heels. She also had flawless milky skin and plump pink lips. The guy grabbed her by her arm and yaked her close.

"No is gonna say no to me!" He raised his hand about to hit her when someone grabbed his arm to stop him.

"I believe she wants you to leave her alone." Hangeng said in a calm tone pulling the girl behind him.

"Who the are you? This is none of your business!" The guy then tried to punch him in the face but Hangeng moved out of the way. He then grabbed the guy's arm and flipped him.

"Stay away from her." Hangeng said to the guy who was now on the ground in pain. He pulled the girl with him and walked towards the bar. Once there, he let go of the girl's hand and turned to look at her. She really was beautiful and Hangeng felt his heart start beating faster as he looked at her. "Are you ok?" He asked her.

"Um yeah, thanks. That wouldn't leave me alone." The girl answered with a grateful expression and foul mouth. Hangeng found it kind of attractive that she could speak so freely. She ordered a drink to calm herself, still pissed off because of that jerk.

"Who was he?" Hangeng asked as he too ordered a drink.

"Just some guy who couldn't take no for an answer and followed me to the restroom." The girl was obviously annoyed.

"I see."  Hangeng answered, relieved it wasn't a boyfriend.

"So what's your name?" The pretty girl asked him.

"Hangeng. What about you miss?" The girl looked at him wide eyed.

"Miss?" She mumbled. She totally forgot how she was dressed. Hangeng looked at her, waiting for her answer. "Um..Hee....Heesica. My name is Heesica." She said

"Well nice to meet you Heesica. Would you like to dance?" Hangeng asked getting up and extending his hand. The girl looked up at him with hesitation.

"Are you gonna molest me?" She asked while glaring at him. Hangeng laughed at her suspicion.

"I will only molest you if you want me to." That made Heesica laugh and agree to dance with him.

"Well if you do I'll just scratch your eyes out." For some reason Hangeng felt like that wasn't really a joke and he had to admit it scared him a little. Once they were dancing it felt natural for Hangeng to have Heesica in his arms. Heesica felt the same but she couldn't help but wonder. Will he still want to talk to me if I'm a guy?


Major fail. I'm planning for this to be fluffy story with a happy ending :3. I'm not very good at writing so sorry for any mistakes. Comment and subscribe if you like. Next chapter will be yunjae and yoosu.

P.S. By the way the dress is the one that Heechul wore in intimate note for those who didnt know.