Making The Bet

Losing A Bet To Your Little Brother

The Kim family was a well known family in Korea. They owned one of the biggest companies in the country and lived in a beautiful mansion but as much as they were known for their wealth, they were also known for their 5 sons. The boys had beauty that many admired and some envied but it didnt bother them. The Kims were an extremely close family especially the brothers. It was Saturday night and the brothers were watching TV, eating pizza in their living room.

"I'm bored. Let's do something!" Jaejoong whined to his brothers. He was on the right side of their big couch laying on his back.

"Like what?" Heechul asked. He was sitting on the left with Jaejoong's legs going over his lap. He, like his younger brothers, was bored too so he was interested in hearing what his younger brother had to say.

"I don't know." Jaejoong gave up after thinking for 2 seconds. Just then, Jiji and Heebum, Jaejoong's and Heechul's cats, came in and were picked up by their masters.

"How about we have a bet?" Eli suggested from the floor, sitting infront of them.

"A bet?" Junsu, who was sitting on the floor in front of Jaejoong leaning against the couch asked.

"Yea, let's see who leaves their master for their favorite toy first, Heebum or Jiji."

"Ok I guess, it's something to do." Himchan said from his spot next to Heechul.

"I'll get the toys." Junsu voluntered. As he went to find the toys, the other brother's started talking about the bet.

"So what does the winner get?" Jaejoong asked.

"How about loser does what the winner says, no exceptions." Heechul said.

"Ok." The brothers agreed. Once Junsu came back, they chose sides. Heechul and Himchan bet Jiji would go for the toys first and Heebum would stay with it's master. Jaejoong and Junsu said Heebum would leave Heechul and Jiji would stay because Jiji loves Jaejoong. Eli bet that both cats would leave the second they saw the toys.

"Ready?" Eli asked and everyone said yes. He placed the toys on the floor and as soon as Jiji and Heebum turned and saw the toys, they both immediately went to play with them.

"Ha! I win!." Eli exclaimed.

"Hey! Jiji I thought you loved me." Jaejoong pouted.

"Heebum! You are supposed to chose me over a toy!" Both cat owners couldn't believe that their cats chose toys over them. The cats however, didn't pay attention to them and continued to play.

"All of you have to do what I say." Eli said with an evil grin.

"Nothing illegal ok?" Junsu told him.

"Or gross." Himchan said.

"Don't worry nothing like that, but there is something I've always wanted." Eli said with puppy eyes.

"And what's that?" Heechul asked with suspicion. Eli didn't answer but the brothers could see an evil look in the youngest eyes.

"Eli?" Jaejoong was starting to regret this.

"I always wanted sisters." Eli said with an innocent smile.

"WHAT!?" They all regret this bet.


Major fail but hopefully you like it. I never seem to edit before I write I always fix it later so excuse any mistakes. Comment and subscribe if you like and check out my other stories too please :)

P.S. I want to make a little trailer for this so look foward to it.