On The Dance Floor

Losing A Bet To Your Little Brother

  Hey guys, so I had previously asked that if anyone was uncomfortable with having elvin in this story, I was willing to re-write and change it for a different couple as Eli had announced that he was married. You guys were very supportive and told me it was up to me and that I don't have to re-write. Now with the news of Hani and Junsu dating, I worried that some of you might feel uncomfortable with that as well. I have decided to keep the story the way it is. I am sorry if anyone isn't ok with the fact that some of these characters are in relationships in real life and will understand if you guys stop reading. :)

P.S. I totally support Eli and Junsu in their relatonships and hope nothing but happiness for them. Enjoy the new chap.


  Yunho was having a blast on the dance floor. He loved to dance and was good at it if the crowd around him was anything to go by. One of the people watching him dance was a beautiful girl with long black hair in a white dress. The dress had a puffy skirt and she was wearing a leather jacket over it and was abit on the tall side for a girl, not that he minded. She had excitement in her big eyes as she saw his dance moves with the rest of the people in the club and Yunho made sure not to disappoint her. When the song was done, everyone clapped for him and he bowed with a big smile on his face in the direction of the pretty girl. When he came back up, he walked toward the girl and extended his hand towards her, leaned in and asked over the music.

"Can I have this dance?" The blushing girl nodded and took his hand, letting herself be pulled in by the handsome stranger into the center of the crowd. As they got to the center, he spun her until she was in his arms, his hands on her waist and her hands against his chest. She was taken by surprise and it made her big eyes even bigger. Whistling could be heard all around them as the crowd was eating it up and Yunho was taken in by her beauty now that he had her close. Yunho let go and danced around her trying to impress her with his dance moves. Her shyness was soon gone and was replaced by her laughter as she was enjoying herself and was moving from side to side. When Troublemakers' Now started to play, Yunho got into position and some of the crowd who wanted to be a part of this came up and got into position infront of the girl causing her to get confused for a second until they started dancing. However, she quickly understood what was happening and got into place (That's right people a musical is happening lol by the way I went after this:

 

), thanks to her crazy family, she knew Hyuna's part of the dance. They performed the dance together with the extra dancers like it had been rehearsed. The crowd was going wild and during the entire song, Yunho enjoyed dancing with the beautiful girl and noticed how good she was at making the dance seductive like it was meant to be. Gone was the shy girl and out came out a y vixen as she recreated Hyuna's part. Each time they would dance the main point of the dance that made them put their faces near each other, they stared into each others eyes, as if they were only seeing each other and no one else. When the song came to an end and they were in the ending pose Yunho couldn't help but pulled the girl's face towards his and kiss the beautiful girl, a kiss she happily returned. Their attraction was mutual. Their audience started whistling and hollering, bringing them back to reality and pulled away from each other. Yunho had a smile on his face and the girl went back to her shy self. They bowed to the crowd and everyone went back to dancing. The beauty was about to leave when Yunho held her wrist.

"Wait! Is it ok if I buy you a drink?"

"W-Well, I don't know." The girl looked as if she wanted to say yes but was unsure.

"Please I would like to spend a little more time together if you don't mind--"

"JAE!!" The girl turned around in time to get tackled by another girl in a red qipao. Behind her was Hangeng.

"Hee hy--mmph!" The girl in the red dress covered with her hand and whispered into the other girl's ear and her eyes grew big.

"What's going on? Hangeng hyung who is this girl?"

"This is Heesica. Heesica, this is my friend Yunho." Hangeng introduced them as he eld the girls hand. Yunho had to admit she was very pretty too and looked good in a red qipao. Totally Hangeng's type. "We were just dancing when we saw your performance. That's when Heesica wanted to find you guys because she said the girl you were dancing with was her sister."

"What are your intentions with my baby? I saw you kissing, Jae did he force you?" She grabbed her sister's face inspecting it looking for any hint of sadness or hurt, but all 'she' saw was shyness. "Oh my baby is all grown up!"

"Hyu--I mean Unnie!" Jae was becoming embarrased at 'her' older 'sister's' overprotectiveness.

"Oh uh nice to meet you, my name is Yunho. If it's ok I would like to spend some time with your sister." He told Heesica, in hopes that she won't stop him from being with Jae.

"Hmmm, ok but cross the line and I'm coming after you got it?" Heesica glared at him to get the point across and Jae just wanted to crawl in a hole from the embarrassment.

"Uuh, I promise, I'll be a complete gentleman." Yunho said kind of scared, not that he'll admit it. When he looked at hangeng to get any indication that this girl was joking he got none. He really wondered how a girl that pretty can actually be scary.

"Good. Jae, text me when you are ready to leave ok? Everyone is scattered all around so we decided to meet up at the bar when we are ready to go. I'll see you later. "

"Ok, I see you later hy- unnie." Hangeng and 'Heesica'left leaving Yunho and 'Jae' alone.

"So shall we go for a drink?" Yunho suggested.

"Huh? Uh yeah, that would be nice." The girl smiled at him. Once there, Yunho asked what Heesica had meant by we.

"Oh that? My siblings and I came here together. Actually, it was my little brother's idea. We made a bet and we lost so we had to do what he asked of us so here we are." Jae said with a giggle. As she talked Yunho started thinking that he could see himself dating this girl. She was beautiful, y, a great dance partner, and had the one of the most beautiful smiles.

"How many sibling do you have?" He asked.

"With 'unnie', I have four."

"Wow, I only have a little sister." Yunho said. They continued to talk for a while, laughing and having a good time.They got to know me things about each other, like Yunho's love for strawberries and dancing and Jae's love for cooking and singing. After talking for what seems like forever, Yunho was curious.

"So what is "Jae" short for? We've been talking for a while and I don't even know your name."

"Oh my, we haven't even introduced ourselves properly!" Yunho chuckled at the other's surprise but he agreed . You would think that should be the first think to do but here they were talking and not knowing each other's names.

"How about I start? Hello, my name is Jung Yunho and I am 26 years old. My birthday is Febuary 6th. Nice to meet you." Yunho reached over to shake her hand.

"Really? I'm also 26 and my birthday is January 26."

"Wow, so your my noona?" Yunho chukled in amusement. Who would have thought he'd be the younger one.

"Noona?" Jae whispered sadly and so quietly that Yunho couldn't hear it.

"What?"

"Oh nothing. Um my name is uh Jejuko. Nice to meet you." 'She' gave him a small smile.

"Jejuko? That sounds Japanese are you from Japan?"  he asked with curiousity.

"No. My parents went to Japan when my mom was pregnant with me and heard the name so they decided to name me that. Yeah that's it." She laughed nervously, hoping Yunho wouldn't notice. Especially since what Heechul told him earlier seems to be true.

He thinks I'm a girl. That's the only reason he likes me. That's the only reason he kissed me.

'Her' ringtone woke him up from his thoughts and when he checked to see who it was, he saw it was Heechul telling him to get ready because they had to go.

"Um, I'm sorry Yunho-sshi. I have to go."

"Wait, when can I see you again?" Yunho didn't want to say goodbye, he wanted to talk with her some more.

"Jae!" Heechul came running towards him hugging a crying Junsu, a pissed off Eli, and a fidgety Himchan that wouldn't stop looking back. "We have to go." Heechul said irritated.

"Junko! Let me explain!" A guy with a wide forehead was running towards them.

 "Jae. We have to go now." Heechul told him and by the tone of his voice, he knew it was serious.

"You bastard! Stay away or I'll beat the out of you!" Eli pushed the guy back and got in the way, blocking him from Junsu.

"What's going on?" Jaejoong got up but was confused and concerened about why Junsu was crying. He took Junsu into his arms and wiped his tears. "Are you ok?"

"Ccan we please go?" Junsu asked in a small voice. Jaejoong could see something bad had happened and wanted to know what but he could find out later. Right now they needed to get Junsu home. 

"Eli, let's go!" Heechul grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the exit while the rest followed. Yunho who had gotten up to pick up his friend, called out to jaejoong.

"Jejuko!" Jaejoong turned around and gave him a sad smile before walking out the door.


This is so bad T-T. Well I'll fix it later cause i'm lazy. Let me know what you think. :3

P.S. Happy Birthday Jaejoong, Yunho and Happy Yunjae Day!!