A New Friend

My Escape ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why are you here, Luhan?” She placed her feet into the water. Looking at her bed that was now soaked. She goes to get another bed cover.

“Why I’m here isn’t important? Why?” He was cut off.

“Isn’t important!” She looked at him. “You don’t even know what this place is or where you are, do you?”

“I thought this was an old abandoned house, but seems like it’s a prison. There are better ways to deal with the problem. Killing yourself isn’t one.” His tone was filled with anger, as she gave him a confused look.

“I’m sorry, but what was the last thing you said.” She asked kindly. He notices her mood changed. He felt as if she was now a different person.

“There are better ways to deal with the problem, than killing yourself.” He said softer and clearer. She laughs, confusing him even more.

“I’m sorry, but I wasn’t trying to kill myself. I was just relaxing in the warm water.” He was now puzzled at this scene. That she was only relaxing in the water. It made a bit of sense to him but something didn’t feel right.

 

 

“So Luhan, if you don’t mind telling me, why you’re here in this house. Looking at him closer and better this time.

She notices that he was drenched. “As I can see you're all wet, guess you were outside.”

“Oh! I was simply looking for a place to take cover, till it stopped raining. Or to at least for it to lighten up.

I found this house, I notice that no one was here. So I figure that I could come in. I could leave, if that’s what you want.” He heads to the door.

“No, wait! You can stay here. It’s safer here than outside. Go wash up in the bathroom. You could shower in hot water, while I will get your clothes dry. I will also make you something to eat. So just go.” She pushed him in the direction of the bathroom.

“What about you? You could get sick.” He said with worry in his voice. He was worried about a girl he doesn’t know.

He turns on the shower. To his surprise, when the water splashed out, it wasn’t hot or cold. It was the right temperature for him. As she promised, she got his clothes dry and got him some food too.

The level of the water in the room was only a few inches now. Still warm for her. He was taking a long t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter