Stranger in the Night

My Escape ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night it started to rain, then it raining came down hard. It was the craziest night yet. The house was very quiet, since it was empty.

 The water covering the floor slowly goes higher, when it rains. The water would not be too cold or too hot. It was always the perfect temperature for her.

The people never know how that water got there. The water in the bathroom doesn’t work. They tried to drain it, but it would come back again. It drove them crazy, but now they’re used to it.

They would not come into my room. Just stand by the door. They tend to keep their distance from her. They would be afraid of her. Only Jungkook would always come and visit her and enter the room. He was never afraid of her. He was the only nice person to her.

Until now she doesn’t trust anyone. Not the people that live in the house. Not even the people before them. Even though they were nicer, but during that time she wasn’t alone.

 

Floating on the water, made her feel good. Feeling at peace with herself. As if there is no worry in her world. Now that the water was at least 3 feet high. She’s able to swim in the warm water.  Slowly feeling her strength coming to her. But she needs more time.

Everything in the room was floating. The table, the bed, were above her as she swam under them. Yet nothing in the room got wet except her. As the night continued to rain.

 

Nobody dared to be outside in the crazy rain. He had nowhere to go or to hide. This was just a stop to rest for him.

Drench from the rain, he was looking for a place to stay but couldn’t find anything. As he walks, not knowing where he’s going, letting his feet take him anywhere safe.  Continues to find a place anything would be good.

He feels that the way he’s going is not in his control. Like a force is leading him, until he found an old abandoned house. Around the house there were dead trees and it seemed foggy.

Taking out his flashlight, pointing it at the house. The house was big with at least three floors. Moss were coming down from the roof. The windows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter