Doesn’t bother with them

My Escape ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The warrior girl, finally was able to defeat the evil king. Break the spell that he put on the people. The war was over and everyone was happy but she wasn’t satisfied. It didn’t feel right. The battle against his was easy, something isn’t right, she thought.

“Thanks to this brave girl, for defeating our king. We would be honored if you could be our princess and rule over us.” A man said, placing a crown on her head and yet she swears that she saw a smirk on his face.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t do that.” Taking of the crown. “I’m just traveling through this town to get to my destination.” Pulls her bags over her back starts to walk to the end of the time.

“Then what will we do without a ruler?” The baker asked.

“I’ll be the ruler.” The man said when all of a sudden an arrow hits him right in the heart. Everyone was screaming, scared that they will get hit next.

“I suggest you make the honest person rule over, but be warned. If that person becomes just like the former king and his servant then death will come to this town.” Then she disappears into the forest.

 

The sound of footsteps are always heard throughout the house.  Even on the top floor. Steps going down to the basement. Someone is coming, she thought as she puts away her book, placing herself on the bed, waiting for them to enter.

It was then quiet as the door slowly opens, moving the water aback. She just stood by the door frame, not planning on coming into the room.

“I really don’t see how, this is the only room that’s filled with water?” The woman said.

A smirk came upon the girls face. “What can I say? Or what do you want me to say?” Not looking at her, she could sense that woman was mad.

“Whatever, your food is here.” She shows the plate with food.

“No, thank you.” Lays her head on the pillow, turning to face the wall.

“Damn it! Why are you being such a damn brat? I don’t poison your food, I don’t even cook it. I wouldn’t want to waste my time and energy on you.”

For a minute it was silent. Just waves of the water moving.

“I really don’t know why they keep you. They should just kick you out.”

“Oh, they can’t do that. Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter