Left Alone

My Escape ~hiatus~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Out of all the people that she has visited, he was the nicest and caring for her. They had a couple of things in common. He would come down to her room and stay to read a book of hers.

Other times he would bring a board game or a game system and they would play against each other. She would win most of the time, because he let her win, which she know. But when they were seriously competing each other, she would still win.

There were times when it crossed her mind that she know him, even before he moved to this house. But that’s impossible.

She would remember the first time they met a couple years ago, He looked younger than her, that’s what she thought. His face is just full of life.

 His eyes, at times look pure black, but they’re brown. At first look, he kind of looks scary, but he’s the opposite.

To her, he’s a good friend that she can care for and take care of since he does the same for her.  As he keeps her company.

 

A couple of hours later it was getting quiet upstairs. They were probably falling asleep now. It was dark outside as the stars were bright, she sees from her small window.

Starting to fall asleep, with a small breeze coming from the window. The lights were turned off and the cover over her. Her eyes close, waiting to drift into her dream world.

“I’m going upstairs, do you need anything?” He pops into the room, surprising her. She jumps up, and turning the light on.

She noticed that his clothes were dirty. Confused at how that was possible, since he was inside the home.

 “No Jungkook, I don’t need anything. Thank you.” She looks at his clothes, but on the corner of her eye.

“Well then good…” Slowly closing the door.

“Jungkook!” He completely opens the door.

“Yeah, what’s up?”                                             

“Why are your clothes dirty?” She couldn’t let the though disappear, she had to know.

“Oh, this. I was cleaning one of the other rooms and well, dust and dirt got over me.” He dusts off his shirt, but it was still strange to her.

“Okay. Good nig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter