Babo.

Umma, There's a Bird in My Bedroom!

(._.)  <-- mochi.


"Min Hee-yah, are you okay? You were all lovey-dovey this morning and now you sound angry. What happened?" Seriously, Ji Eun was the best friend. She was so selfless.

I sighed. "I'm alright. Something unexpected came up, that's all." I didn't want to get more upset talking about him, so I pressed on in a happier tone, "So Ji Eun, tell me what his reaction was like."

"Haha, you mean Mr. Lee? Well, he was kinda embarrassed, but hey, at least you got the class awake." See what I mean? She was always on my side.

"Except for yourself of course. You wouldn't wake when I called you or Mr. Park did. Until he used a ruler."

"Ohhhh..."

"Huh?"

"I just realized the basis of my dream, and I am so happy that Minho doesn't have a high voice or look like Mr. Park." And that is why people say love is blind.

"Oh you silly babo," Ji Eun said playfully.

"I'm not a fool," I pouted back.

"You are a fool. Or else why would I be here?" What? Did I just hear right?

Sure enough, standing in my doorway was no other than Yang Yoseob.

"Oh Ji Eun-yah, my dad's calling me, so I'll talk to you later! Bye bye." I quickly turned around to face him.

 

___________________________________________________________

Yoseob's POV

 

"So I'm your appa now?" I teased.

"You," she said, jabbing a finger at me, "are not my appa. Nor are you my boyfriend!" Haha, I always loved being the one to make her angry. Her face was so red...she really has perfect, translucent skin.

"Ahem."

"Ahem."

"AHEM!"

"What?!" Finally!

"Yah, do you want me to teach you or not? Aren't you at least going to ask me to sit down?" This was perfectly reasonable, right? After all, I'm the one who gave up a chance of hanging out with Beast this afternoon to help her.

Min Hee narrowed her eyes at me. "Just answer one question. Why are you at my house?"

Psh. Is this girl serious? "You really are a fool, aren't you? Do you realize that it would take you half an hour just to get to my house from school? Which means it would take forty-five minutes for you to get home. How are you going to have time to study then?"

"Oh. But why can't we just study in the school library?"

I tried to be as calm as possible. "Okay. First of all, there is a no talking rule in the library. The librarians would kill us if I tried to tutor you there." The surprised look on her face told me she had never even set foot in the library. I sighed.

___________________________________________________

Min Hee's POV

"And second of all, would you want everyone to know you were being tutored, because your knowledge is that of an eighth grader's?"

He's right. And I can't think of anything to say back to him for the insult. I looked at Yoseob's triumphant face, which only angered me more, but only managed to mumble: "Fine."

But wait! "Why are you suddenly being so nice to me," I demanded, suspicious.

"Of course it's for the money. Your parents are paying me right? Otherwise I quit." He walked over and plopped down on the couch.

"Do you have any food?"

This was going to be a long year...

I grabbed a box of crackers and held it above his head.

"I'll give this to you if you take off your shoes first." I pointed at the ground. "Look at all that mud you got on the floor! Do you know how painful it is to mop this?" Geez, he was such a guy.

"Fine." Yoseob took off his shoes and put them by the door. "Happy? Now give me the food."

As he walked over I happened to look at the lower half of his body. Now don't misunderstand. I looked at his feet. At his socks, which were--

"Hello Kitty!" Nevermind. I guess Yoseob is a girl after all.

 

_____________________________________________________

hehe sorry Yoseob...it was too tempting xD

What kind of relationship does Min Hee and Yoseob have--to the point where they know each other's home addresses??

And a new character will be introduced in the next two chapters. Look forward to it! :)