One Step at a Time

Umma, There's a Bird in My Bedroom!

Yoseob's POV

 

"What? Oh, my socks? Junhyung bought them for me to wear because I lost a bet..." Well, it was partially true--Junhyung did buy them for me. But he actually bought them for me as a joke.

-

"Yah, Yoseob, why do you have a Hello Kitty stuffed animal on your bed?" Junhyung asked as he laid down on my bed. I ran over and nervously tried to hide Hello Kitty behind my stuffed banana.

"Ah...you're a girl? Seobie, why haven't you told me all this time? We're best friends, remember? Now that I think about it, you really look like a girl."

=_="

"Which makes me love you even more!!" Junhyung pulled me into a bear hug. [A/N: haha, Junseob xD]

"My kitty-Yoseobie," he sang.

"I'm. Not. A. Kitty." I managed to say despite his choking me.

"Aww, angry Seobie is so cute!"

Why in the world am I best friends with this crazy guy?

-

 

Min Hee's POV

Junhyung? As in Yong Junhyung? Haha, even in making punishments he was such a joker.

It seems that Yoseob really hates Hello Kitty huh? That's right, why else would he have stolen and thrown away my favorite Hello Kitty stuffed animal when we were little? After that, he was always Yang Yoseob the meanie.

But now is time for revenge. What until he sees my room! It's a Hello Kitty wonderland...during these past 12 years I have had a chance to collect more items to make up for that one.

Wait--why am I so excited for him to see my room? He's not going any where near it. We are strictly staying in the living room, no matter what. So the neighbors can see if he tries to do anything to me.

My plotting was interrupted by: "So what do you need help with, babo?"

I took a deep breath and ignored his addressing me as 'babo', and instead dumped everything from my backpack onto the counter. "This."

"Woah, Mr. Park told me you needed help, but I didn't think you'd be in this state! We have a lot of work to do..." He trailed off, flipping through the pile. "So what subject do you want to work on first?"

Subject? I didn't really care for any of them. Except for maybe English--since Minho teaches that class.

 

Yoseob POV

"English." Okay, no problem. We'll take this one step at a time. In fact, this whole tutoring thing will take quite a long time...hehe.

She handed me the textbook and her notes. The textbook looked brand new as if she had never opened it, but the notebook was quite battered up and had a lot of scribbles on the cover. I opened it to find out where her class had left off.

"Omo! What is this? Are you sure you gave me the right notebook? This is your art portfolio." I threw it back on the table and was just about to look for the English notebook when she it back into my hands.

"Ani, I'm sure it's the right one." I gave her a skeptical look and flipped through the pages again. Sure enough, on the first page, was a list of common English verbs. But after that...

"Minho? Do you like him?" It was basically pointless to ask though, because she had written 'Minho' over and over again on an entire page and bordered it with hearts. On another page, there was a little cartoon. Two figures, one male and one female, were looking at each other, underneath the words 'Step 1'. Next to this was a sketch of the two holding hands, with a heart floating between them, marked as 'Step 2'. 'Step 3' was a kiss scene. 'Step 4' was nothing but simply a '...'

I smirked. You know how people say you learn something new every day? Well, today I learned one of Min Hee's weaknesses. And I was going to use this knowledge to get her to do what I want...

 

________________________________________________

Ah, sorry for the late and short update... been busy with stuffs despite it being vacation >.<

hope you enjoyed reading and please leave comments so I can improve! :D