Chocolate (Taekey)

50 Key one shots

Title: Chocolate
Pairing / Characters: Taekey
Wordcount: 623
Summary: Taemin is on a mission, a matter of life and death.


Taemin had one mission, and one mission only. It was a matter of life and death. Failure would mean the end for both him and the three friends that he held closest to his heart. It was not an option. He left his home with the weapons he would need. Something to persuade the target, and something to transport the acquired items.  He would have to fulfill his mission at top speed.

Realizing that he had no time to wait for the elevator he quickly ran towards the stairs, descending with two steps at a time. It was as if he was being chased by something that couldn’t be seen, and in a way that was correct. It was a terror that not many would get to whiteness. Something concealed so well that only few were able of seeing the truth. He was one of the lucky, or unlucky, few.

It was at a mad dash that he raced through the streets, attracting the stares of passersby. But there was no time to stop, no time to explain, he had priorities that couldn’t be compromised. Not now, not ever. It was a fate he had resigned himself too many years ago, when he had signed the contract that bound him to this fate. Now there was no way back, and he wasn’t even sure even if it wanted to, because maybe it was all worth it. But those were worries were to be left for another time.

With screeching soles he stopped in front of the designated building. He made a way through the double doors and quickly glanced around. He was facing a cluster of hallways, a labyrinth of sorts. He would have had a hard time finding what he needed if he hadn’t already known where he was. With purpose he strode towards his goal, knowing that unwanted suspicious looks would follow if he were to run now. Suspicious looks that he couldn’t wave off as easily. But that didn’t mean he wouldn’t hurry.

He soon found his way and quickly grasped the object he needed, immediately turning to leave, but they hadn’t been fooled. As he made a way to the door he was halted by a man who demanded a prize to be paid in order to let Taemin pass. Luckily he was prepared and he produced what he would offer in exchange. The man took it from and stored it away, the offer had been accepted.

Taemin stored away the acquired object as planned before hurrying outside, leaping into a sprint the moment he left the building. He was on schedule but only a fool would waste time in a deer situation like this. Every minute counted and the sooner he could ensure his safety, the better. He ran up stairs and slammed the door open, quickly removing whatever might delay his passage before walking over to the door which separated him from his final destination.

With a deep breath he stared up at the door. It was now or never. He gingerly raised his hand and knocked twice, waiting for an answer. Once he was granted entrance he strode over to the one he would have to make his offering to, kneeling as he raised the item he had acquired, praying that it would be accepted. It was at the stake of so many lives.

“Here is the holy bar of euphoria, mistress.” He muttered, not daring to raise his eyes.

The chair turned and he was faced with the person he feared above all others.

“I only asked you for some chocolate Tae, no need to turn everything into an action movie.”

Kibum rolled his eyes endearingly as he took the chocolate to continue making his brownies.


A/N: So.. this turned out to be a more Taemin centered fic I guess... but Key is there? XD