Stranger (Minkey)

50 Key one shots

Title: Stranger
Characters: SHINee
Pairing: Minkey
Wordcount: 376
Summary: They join forces to find out more about the stranger from America.


He had been their only conversation topic ever since he had first arrived at their school, the stranger from America. Over the past few weeks they had made a joined effort in finding out as much as possible concerning the piece of gorgeous that walked around on two legs. Onew had used his powers as school president to find out his schedule, Taemin used the dance classes they shared to find out what music he liked and Jonghyun had asked around to find out what his biggest hobbies where. Together they managed they put together quite the profile. The only problem was, they couldn’t actually date the guy together… Hell, they didn’t even dare talk to him! Instead they just spent hours watching him from a distance and trying to pick up on any little piece of information they could.

There was one thing though that didn’t quite fit into their plan. The one man they had expected to get most of their information from was keeping rather tightlipped, barely ever letting out any information. And that was while he was their best friend and clearly quite familiar with the stranger himself, considering they shared most of their classes. It even seemed like they had become friends considering the amount of time they spent together. Why wouldn’t he share some valuable information with his best friends since childhood? They had decided that it was time for them to find out.

“It’s because you guys are scaring the out of him.”
The answer they got shocked them to silence. They had expected Minho to tease them about their eagerness, or maybe be jealous that they wanted to know. But this response they had never expected.
“You think that you’re all being so sneaky while gathering information about him, but he’d have to be as thick headed as you guys are in order not to notice! How would you feel if a group of people were going around school trying to gather as much information about you as possible? You guys are lucky he believed me when I told him you guys are just plain stupid or else he would’ve taken bigger precautions. Now please get back to being obsessed with gaming and leave my boyfriend alone.”