First Kiss (TaeKey)

50 Key one shots

Title: First Kiss
Characters: Key, Taemin
Pairing: TaeKey
Wordcount: 466
Summary: Kibum wants romance, Taemin wants watching fans.


“Please?”

“No Taemin, I will not have it!”

It was unbelievable. There had not been one moment during the past few years that they had been in the same group, that Kibum had expected Taemin to request this of him. He had absolutely no clue as to what was going on in that boy’s mind.

“But it would be so suitable! What better moment would there be for me to have my first kiss than during a song with that very name? The fans would love it, and that way all the work I put into this isn’t for nothing.”

Kibum was absolutely stunned. He had been a bit confused when he suddenly heard that Taemin would be taking Krystals place today, but he had assumed that Krystal was busy with a schedule of her own. After all, the company sure loved to take any opportunity to put Taemin in a dress, so he seemed like an easy substitute. But Kibum never thought that Taemin would ever suggest doing so himself. The boy was very vocal about his manliness after all.

“Yes, some fans will love it, but others will never let us live it down! And they wouldn’t even be able to know for sure that this is your first kiss anyways. But most of all, I have always thought that our first kiss together would be something romantic and private, not on a stage with thousands of witnesses.”

In any other situation Taemin might have been touched by the elder’s words, but at that moment they were already too far in. Every think that was said was stripped of its nuances and twisted in something to further aggravate him. It took only a few seconds for Taemin’s gritted teeth to make way for a smirk.

“There is no way you can stop me. You are going to receive my first kiss.”

Taemin was about to walk away, plan set in his mind, when he suddenly felt a strong tug on his arm, causing him to turn around. It was then that he felt another pair of lips press against his own as Kibum wrapped a set of arms around his neck. He tried to pull away but the moment he managed their lips were pushed back together. It was only when Taemin was fully relaxed and enjoying the kiss that Kibum finally let go to catch some air.

“I love you, okay? I really did want to kiss you, just not in public.”

Taemin nodded as they rested their foreheads against each other. He should have known that Kibum wasn’t averse to kissing him. The romantic male had probably just been waiting for the right moment.

In the end neither had gotten the ‘first kiss’ they were going for, but both were satisfied.


A/N: Inspired by this performance.