Meeting Infinite

Because I Miss You

Yeah... She still doesn't know Infinite xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one POV

"Juliet!" Sungyeol waved you over as soon as you step into the the classroom. You smiled and walk towards him. You sat down on your seat and look at him. "What is it,oppa?" You asked.

"You wanna eat with us during lunch?"He asked. "Yeah sure. Wait...'us'?" You look at him, confused. Sungyeol chuckled. "Aigoo... so cute! Yeah 'us'. Me and Infinite. I want to introduce you to them." He pinch your cheeks. You pull away and rub your cheeks. "Owie...." You pouted. Sungyeol laughed again.

"I meet you at your locker okay?"You nodded in reply. Students start coming in. Classes begins.

------------------

-Lunch-

You put away your books into your locker.You then, stretched since your body was stiff after hours listening to a boring lecture.

"Juliet" Sungyeol suddenly appeared beside you. You jumped . You sighed when you realize that it was only Sungyeol. You glared at him. "Oppa! You almost scared me to death!" you yelled. "Aww....Mianhae..." Sungyeol pouted. You giggled and slap his arm playfully. He grinned knowing that you already have forgiven him. "Let's go!" he grab you and drag you to the canteen.

-@ canteen-

Sungyeol continued draggin you to Infinite's table. It was really noisy.

"guys" no one paid attention.

"GUYS!!!" Sungyeol yelled. Everyone glared at him but he doesn't seem to care. One of them smacked the back of his head. "YAH Lee Sungyeol! That's not how you talk to your hyung!" Sungyeol pouted and rubbed his head. "You gys weren't listening.." he mumbled. You giggled.

"Who is that pretty girl behind you?" one guy asked.Sungyeol wrap his arm around yur waist. "This is my Juliet" The member's mouth turn into an 'O' shape. "Yah Sungyeol I don't think your 'wife' is happy about you claiming she as your 'Juliet' " Sungyeol quickly sat down next to his 'wife' and wrapped his hand around his waist. You blinked at them. Sungyeol pulled you to sit down next to him.

"So, what's your name?" another guy asked. "~~~~" "wow! that's a beautiful name" he said and winked at you. You blushed. "Yah hyung! Don't flirt with her!" the guy frown. "Someone is jealous~" he sang. "Sheesh...just introduce yourself to her already!" Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

"I'm Woohyun. The most handsome one." Everyone look at him. "Yah! What's that suppose to mean? The most handsome one is me!" Sungyeol's 'wife' snapped. "Jeez...Chill~" Woohyun chuckled.

"I'm Sunggyu. The leader."

"Dongwoo"

"I'm Hoya. Do you like dancing?" You nodded. " Cool! We should dance together sometimes." You nodded in agreement.

"I'm Myungsoo. I'm Sungyeol's 'wife'. Don't steal him from me arasso?" He gave you his famous smile.

Suddenly a girl came up. "Hyung!! I bought the drinks already!" *Wait. Hyung?! Isn't she a girl?* "Oh, Sungjong-ah. What took you so long? Anyway this is ~~~~. Sungyeol's 'juliet'."

"OMG! So you're the one hyung keep talking about and the one Myungsoo hyung keep on getting pissed about?! Wow! You're so pretty!! I'm Sungjong! The maknae of the group. Do you like shopping? I love shopping. We should go shopping together sometime!" Sungjong burst out. Dongwoo covered his mouth.

"Sorry. She sometime get over-excited." Dongwoo apologised. "I'm a guy!!" Sungjong whined. "Are you sure? You don't act like one though. I swear I'm going to take you out on a date on of these days" he shot back sarcastically. Sungjong pouted. You burst out laughing. They look at you.

"I can't believe I actually thought he was a girl just now! I'm sorry Sungjong oppa," I said in between my laughter. "Aww.....He called me oppa!!" Sungjong squealed. Infinite was jealous - except for Sungyeol. "Hey! Call me oppa too!" they chorused. "Neh...oppa!" They squealed.

Soon, you both were talking about random things. You and Sungyeol keep on teasing each other. One of the members were watching you both in jealousy. *Look at me once ~~~~. I love you. Please realize my feelings for you.* he thought.

--

A few tables away, Jessica was watching both you and Sungyeol teasing each other in jealousy too. *You're SO gonna get it ~~~~. You'll pay for taking my Sungyeol oppa from me. Watch out ~~~~!* Jessica stormed out of the canteen - with her friends following behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!

Ooohh..... Someone is jealous~~~ Who might that be??? Stay tune and find out.... LOL!!!!!!!!!