Attack

Because I Miss You

No One POV

When school started, you walk into school alone. Infinite had ditched school and, ofcourse, Sungyeol had left for Singapore few days ago. You look at the school and sighed. "Why the sigh?" a voice asked. You look to my left and saw Changjo walking casually to you. "Anyeonghasaeyo, Changjo-shii" You greeted and walk off.

He grabbed your wrist. "We were friends before, why the formalities?" He asked. You shook my hand and twisted your hand away but his grip was too strong. "Changjo-shii, let go please" You begged. He ignored you and dragged you to the back of the school. "Changjo-shii, please let go. Class is going to start soon!" You begged again. When we reached the back of the school, he spun around and look at you.

He studied my face. You looked away. You twisted my hand away again and rubbed your sore wrist. Changjo's eyes widened. "Omo! ~~~~! I'm so sorry! Did it hurt?" He asked as he look at my wrist. You blinked in surprise. "You haven't changed a bit" You whispered to myself but Changjo heard it. He grinned. "Why would I change? You loved me this way don't you?" He cheekily asked. You couldn't help but smile.

"I miss your smile princess" He said and hugged you. Your eyes widened. I pulled away awkwardly. "~~~~, I want the truth now. What happened that make you hate us so much?" He asked. "I don't hate you guys" I said. "Then why you avoid us?" I bit my lips. "I can't tell you why" I told him, starting to tear up. He sighed and took my hands. "Nevermind, When you are ready to tell me, just say so okay? I will always be here" He pulled me into another hug.

I smiled against his chest. "Oppa" I started "Please don't say anything to the others. I'm not ready to face them" I confessed. "Neh.. Its good to hear you call me oppa again" I pulled away and look at him and grinned. "I need to go back to class" I said. He nodded. I walk off.

"~~~~!" Changjo shouted. I spun around. "Friends?" He asked. I nodded and giggled. I gave him a final wave and walk to class. I grinned widely when i walk into class finally knowing that me and Changjo are still friends. Niel was already in the class. He stared at me weirdly when I walked in. I looked away smiling sheepishly. I went to my seat and took out a book to read.

Jessica POV

I walk into the classroom and found Niel and ~~~~ was already there. She look up from her book and glanced at me. I threw her a dirty glare. She quickly look away. I smirked. I flipped my hair and walk to my seat. I glanced at her again and saw that Sungyeol wasn't with her. I smiled slyly and took out my phone. I texted my unnie, Young Mi.

To:Young Mi unnie

From: Jessica

Unnie, Our plan shall begin today after school!

I grinned and put away my phone. *I'll make you suffer! Sungyeol won't be here to protect you anymore* I thought. Suddenly LJoe stepped into the classroom. I smiled seductively at him but his eyes were only on ~~~~. I pouted. *What does that have that I don't?!* I screamed in my head.

--------------------

No One POV

After school, you walk to Infinite's hangout. On the way, someone threw a rock at you. You look back but no one was there. You shook your head thinnking that its just kid playing a prank on you. You continued walking. Stones were continued to be thrown at you. "Yah!" You shouted and turn back. No one was there. You blew air  into you mouth and walk off.

Again, stones were being thrown at you. "OW!!" You yelled as stones hit your body. You couldn't take it anymore and ran to Infinite's hangout. "Oppa!" You yelled when you walk into the the apartment. (A/N: Infinite's hangout is in an apartment XD) "What is it Juliet?" Woohyun replied. He came out from the kitchen.

"Oppa" You whispered. Tears welled up in your eyes. "Whats wrong?" He asked. You ran to him and buried your face on his chest. "It hurts," You mumbled. Woohyun pulled away and searched your eyes. "Tell me, what happened?" He asked again. You look down at your bruised arm. His eyes widen. He grab your arm and shouted, "WHO DID THIS TO YOU??!!" You flinched as his grip was too hard. "Oppa! It hurts!"

He quickly let go. "Sorry" He mumbled. The rest of Infinite cam out from their rooms. "Why is it so noisy?!" Sunggyu yelled. Woohyun pointed to your arm. They froze. "OMO! ~~~~ are you okay??!!" Sungjong ran to you. The rest went to you, too.

"Who did this?" Sunggyu asked as he put ointment onto your arm. "I don't know" You said. "When I find out who did this, that person would never see the  next sunlight!" Dongwoo threatened. "Oppa! Don't" You said. "But-" You gave him a pleading eyes. He sighed and nodded. "Does it hurt?" Myungsoo asked. "Yah! What kind of question is that?! Ofcourse it hurts!" Dongwoo shouted. "Oppa! Don't shout!" You said.

You look at Myungsoo and smiled. "A bit, can you don't tell yeollie oppa about this?" You asked. Myungsoo nodded and held out his arms. You hop off Sunggyu and ran to Myungsoo. "Looks like there will be a new couple soon! Sungyeol won't be happy about it!!" Sunggyu teased. Woohyun jumped out of is seat and pulled you to his lap.

"Andwae!! ~~~~ is mine!" Woohyun stuck out his tongue at the members. I giggled. "Yah! She's not yours! Mine!" Hoya grab your hands and pulled you close. "NO! NO! NO! MINE!!!" Woohyun threw a tantrum and grabbed you. "Yeollie oppa!" I squealed. "Eh?!" Woohyun and Hoya said. You were on your phone with Sungyeol.

"They are fighting over who I belong to" You said. Sungyeol said something and you replied, "Neh" You turn on the loudspeaker. Sungyeol's voice filled the room. "Yah! Hyung! ~~~~ is mine! Don't you dare take her from me!!!" He yelled. "Lets see about that!!!" Both Hoya and Woohyun yelled and hung up. Infinite cracked up. You sat back down and rested your head on Woohyun's lap. He your hair and asked "I'll take care of you while Sungyeol gone okay?"

You shook your head. "I don't want to trouble you" Woohyun smiled. "Its okay. You are our princess after all" You had to smile at that. "Thank you oppa" You whispered and drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE PLEASE~~~