Leaving

Because I Miss You

Your POV

The next day, there wasn't any school so I don't need to see Ljoe in school. I was getting yourself ready when suddenly there was a knock on the door. I walk over to the door to open it. Father came in. "~~~~-ah.. What happened last night?" He asked.

I pretended to not know what he was talking about and said, "Father, what are you talking about?" Father frowned. "I know that you know what we are talking about. Its Byunghun" I blinked. "Whats wrong with Ljoe oppa?" I act dumb. Father sighed heavily. He guided me to the bed and made me sit down. He took a seat beside me.

"I know I hadn't been a good father to you. I was more focused on my works than you but im still your father so I know if something is wrong" I look away. He was right. He wasn't the best father but he wasn't the worst father either. "Did something happen between you and Ljoe?" Father asked again. Tears welled up in my eyes. I tried blinking them away but it still came out.

Father hugged me. "Its okay if you don't want to tell me" He whispered. He gave me a final squeeze and got up to walk out. I sat there on my bed, crying. After minutes of crying, i finally stopped. I took out my phone and texted Sungyeol to come to the cafe near my house.

--------------

"Babe!" Sungyeol called my name as soon as I enter the cafe. I smiled. I came over to him and took a seat. Sungyeol stared at my eyes. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Babe..." He started "Have you been crying?" He asked. I shook my head, "No I didn't." I lied.

Sungyeol frowned. "Don't lie to me, babe" Sungyeol said. "I'm not!" I lied again. Sungyeol sighed. "Fine.. You win" I stick out my tongue at him and giggled. The waiter came bringing the order. Sungyeol had already ordered me a hot chocolate. My favourite. I smiled and took a sip.

"Babe.." He hesitated. "What is it oppa?" I asked. "I'm.. Leaving Korea soon" He confessed. I stared at him. I was greatful that i wasn't holding on to something if not it would drop out of my hand. "Why..?" I asked slowly. Sungyeol grab hold of my hand. "My father is sick back in Singapore. I have to and visit him with my mom" He explained.

"Please don't get mad!" Sungyeol quicky added. I shook my head and smiled. "I'm not mad. When are you leaving?" I asked. Sungyeol sighed in relief. "The day after tomorrow and I wont be back until next month" I gaped at him. "You're leaving so early?!" I nearly shouted. Some customer look your way. You sheepishly look away. Sungyeol bit his lips. "Yeah, mom wants to see him as son as possible" He scratched his head.

I took a deep breathe and smile. "Its okay. I understand. Let's just spent the remaining time together okay?" I suggested. "Aww.." He cooed as he walk over to my seat and hugged me tight. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life" I smiled and hug him back.

----------

The day i have been dreading for came. Sungyeol had to leave. Now here I am in the airport hand-in-hand with Sungyeol oppa, waiting for his mother to come. I nervously waited beside him as that was the first I'm going to meet Sungyeol's mother.

"Sungyeol-ah" Someone called Sungyeol's name. The both of spun around. A pretty woman was infront of me. *Must be his mother* "Sungyeol-ah who is this pretty girl?" She asked. "My name is Park ~~~~, omonim" I bowed. She smiled. "Sungyeol must be lucky to have you! You have such good manners!" She complimented. I blushed.

"Thank you omonim!" I bowed again. The three of us chatted for sometime until its time for them to go. I frowned a bit. "Honey, I'll go in first okay?" Mrs Lee said. "Neh" Sungyeol replied. "Take care omonim" I said. She smiled and walk off. Sungyeol turn to face me. He smiled.

I could see hint of sadness in his eyes. "Oppa,Don't worry. I have Infinite to take care of me."I assured him. Sungyeol caressed my cheeks. "I'll be back soon. TAke care okay?" Sungyeol said. I nodded and leaned in to give him a peck. I sadly smiled at him as he took his luggage. Before he could walk off, someone shouted his name. "Sungyeol-ah!"

We both turn around and saw Infinite running towards us. "How dare you leave without telling us!" Sunggyu growled. "Sorry hyung! I didn't think you would see me off" Sungyeol admitted. "Lies! You just want to be alone with ~~~~ right?!" Dongwoo accused. "Well.. That part of the reasons too.." Sungyeol said. "Aish! This rascal!" Sunggyu pretended to punch him.

Sungyeol coward behind me. "Passengers who are going to Singapore please kindly aboard the plane now. Thank you" The loud speaker announced. Sungyeol sighed. "I got to go now" He said sadly. He went to Myungsoo and hugged him. "Yeobo.. Wait for me arasso? Don't go to the other members. Your mine and only mine arasso" Sungyeol said. Sungyeol pulled back. "Neh, yeobo.." Myungsoo made a kissy face and pretended to kiss Sungyeol. Infinite made gagging sounds while I laughed.

Sungyeol walk to me and hug me. "I love you, babe" he whispered. I smiled and gave him another last peck on the lips. "Damn, this two-timer" Hoya mumbled. I giggled. Sungyeol took his luggage and gave a final wave before walking off towards the gate.

Woohyun put an arm around me. I rested my head on his chest while watching Sungyeol dissappear into the crowd. *Take care oppa* I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY~~you  Thanks for reading!!

BTW>>>> This week is exam week so I don't have much time to write... I'm so sorry TT_TT ... BUT    I promise after exam I'll update often~~ HEHEHEHE

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE~~~~~~

I have another story in my mind.... Should i write it down now or should i wait until i finish this story..???