Back!

Because I Miss You

“Oppa! Anyeong!”HyunA screamed through the phone. Its been only a few days since they met but they are already comfortable with each other’s presence. “Ne. Anyeong,” Sungyeol replied.

“Oppa, want to go out with me?” She asked. Sungyeol bit his lip. “Mianhae, HyunA-ah. I’m busy today,” She pouted “Doing what?” “I need to start packing. I’m leaving tomorrow,”

“OPPA! YOU’RE LEAVING AND YOU’RE TELLING ME THIS NOW?!” HyunA yelled. “Mianhae~” Sungyeol said. She sighed “What time is your flight?” she asked. “6PM, listen HyunA-ah. I got to go ok?” He hang up.

HyunA lay down on her bed. *Aish! This guy!* She angrily thought. “What should I do?! I’m supposed to make him love me!” She ran her finger through her hair, thinking of a solution. “Aish! He’s leaving tomorrow!” She groaned.

“That’s it!” She finally thought of an idea. “Watch out Park ~~~~. Its going to be a big blow for you,” HyunA muttered and smirked. She opened the drawer beside her bed and took out a picture. *Such a waste* She thought.

“You’re going to pay for what you take away from me!” She ripped the picture apart. HyunA closed her eyes and imagined ~~~~ was crying with Sungyeol by HyunA’s side. A crooked smiled crept onto her flawless face.

------------------- 

“HyunA-ah?!” Sungyeol yelled. “Oppa! Surprise!” She grinned and ran to hug him, oblivious about the woman beside him. “What are you doing here?” He awkwardly pulled HyunA off. She pouted. “I’m here to send you off, silly!” HyunA grinned. “Oh,” “Sungyeol-ah. Who is this young lady?” Sungyeol mom, Mrs Lee, asked. “Oh, omma, this is--,” “Kim HyunA. Who are you?” HyunA interrupted and asked.

Mrs Lee was taken aback by her attitude. “I’m Sungyeol’s mom. Call me Mrs Lee,” She introduced. “M’kay,” HyunA turned back her attention to Sungyeol. Sungyeol look awkwardly at his mom. “Sorry” He mouthed. Mrs Lee shook his head.

“Oppa! Take care of yourself arasso,” She hugged him. Mrs Lee watched in horror. “Excuse me Miss HyunA, my son already have a girlfriend. So please kindly let go of my son,” She said. HyunA let go and look at her. “Sungyeol oppa doesn’t mind. So mind your own business!” She stated.

Mrs Lee gasped “Sungyeol you’re boarding the plane right now!” She pushed his son towards the gate. HyunA watched and crossed her arms. *Damn old woman!* She thought. Suddenly her phone beeped. It was a message from Sungyeol.

From: Sungyeol

You shouldn’t have done that.

I smirked.

To: Sungyeol

Mianhae oppa, I was just in a bad mood L

Minutes later HyunA got a reply.

From: Sungyeol

Its okay. I see you soon okay? Bye bye

*Yup. You will see me real soon* She thought and walked out of the airport. He hailed a taxi and went back to her apartment.

--------------------

 “Hyung!” Sungjong’s high pitched voice could be heard. Infinite was standing in front of the arrival gate waiting for Sungyeol. “Guys,” He beamed. He ran over and hugged Myungsoo. The rest scoffed. “What? He’s my wife!” Sungyeol cried.

Myungsoo smirked. “Yeobo, they’re just jealous.” Sungyeol laughed and hugged them too. “~~~~ is not here right?” He asked. Infinite shook their head. “I miss her so much!” Sungyeol sighed. “Much more than your own wife?” Myungsoo teased.

Infinite made gagging noises. “Eeww!” Woohyun said. Sungyeol shot him a glare. “Shut up hyung! I already knew you’re married to Sunggyu hyung!” “Hey! Don’t involve me in this!” Sunggyu shouted. “Don’t deny it yeobo. It already been found out,” Woohyun put his arm around his ‘husband’ . “Eww.. Another couple,” Sungjong made a face. (A/N: Sorry~ I just had to involve woogyu in this XD)

“Lets just go” Dongwoo suggested. Everyone agreed and followed Dongwoo to the carpark where a Limo was waiting for them. “Hyung, why you don’t want ~~~~ to come?” Sungjong asked. “I just want it to be a surprise. I’ll surprise her during Woohyun birthday party.”

Sunggyu look at Woohyun whose face was blank. He was staring at the floor of the limo. *Its been hard for him* Sunggyu thought. Everyone doesn’t seem to notice Woohyun sudden change of expression though except for Sunggyu.

At the other side, Myungsoo had his head resting on Sungyeol shoulder while Sungyeol’s head was rested on Myungsoo’s head. They played with each other’s hand. Hoya and Dongwoo eyed them. Hoya smirked. Hoya mocked them and rested his head on Dongwoo. Dongwoo understood and played with his fingers.

Myungyeol looked at them. “Its so awkward looking at them doing that!” Sungyeol said. “You’re telling me!” Sungjong said while looking at his nails. Infinite laughed. They chatted all the way to their hang out. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Update!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe okay? :D

OMG! MAMA ceremony is held in SINGAPORE!!!

I'm so excited!!!

Too bad I can't go.

Aish stupid curfew! =____=

Who is going to the MAMA event tell me!!

If you have extra ticket tell me!!

Hahaha!!!

Okay I'll stop here :))

Wait for my next update okay? :DD

Saranghae my lovelies~~

Sorry to those who love HyunA.

I love her too but she is somewhat perfect for this role....

I'm so sorry TT__TT