Getting to know you

Because I Miss You

Sungyeol POV

I shifted restlessly in my seat. My eyes keep glancing ot the classroom door. * Where is she?!* I look at my watch. 07:45AM. Class is going to start soon. Most of the student were already in the classroom. The door suddenly burst open. My face lit up.

"Juliet!!" I waved at her. The whole classs gasp.

"OMG! Are they dating?" "I hate that new girl!" " She's stealing our oppa!" People start gossiping. They took out their phone to text everybody about this.

~~~~ look back to see if I was talking to someone else. I chuckled and made my way to her. " I'm talking to you,pabo"I lightly oushed her head.She blinked up at me. I took her hand and went to our seat.

As we were walking, ~~~~ pulled away her hands. I look at her. She walk pass me to her seat. As usual,she ignored me. "Juliet," I tried catching her attention. She continued ignoring me. I call her name again - while poking her a few times. She turn to me and glared.

"What?!" I grinned at her. " Nothing.. I just wanted to see your face that's all," she groaned in frustration. I open my mouth to say more things but the teacher came in. Her attention immediately went to the teacher. I pouted.

-------------

During class, my attention was on ~~~~. Sometime she would shift uncomfortably in her seat. I smirked.

-RING!-

The school bell rang signalling it was lunch time. ~~~~ was already out of the classroom. I followed her from behind. She stopped at the garden and sat down under one of the trees. I hid behind a bush and peek at her. She listen to her iPod and close her eyes. I quietly went to her. before I could reach her, She said, "I know its you, Sungyeol" I walk and sat down next to her. She open her eyes and look at me.

"When will you stop stalking me?"

"Usually girls will be squealing to know that I'm stalking them," She rolled her eyes. "I'm not one of those girls" I pouted. I saw her lips curled up abit.

"You're smiling!" Her lips turn into a straight line again.

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Fine, I did, happy?" she smiled. My heart beated wildly. *Her smile is really beautiful*

"Aigoo!! You should smile often. You look even more beautiful!" I piched her cheeks. She look away blushing.

"Juliet" she look at me. " Can you stop calling me that?" I look at her. "Why? Don't you like it?" she shook her head.

"We don't even know each other much..." I quickly grab her hands and shook it. " Well then, I'm Lee Sungyeol. I go to Seoul High and I'm in a group called Infinite. I'm the tallest there. And I have a 'wife' named Myungsoo" he made a quotation sign. "Infinite?" I gaped at her. "You don't know Infinite? Well we're the kingkas of the school." made an 'O' shape.

"Your turn Juliette" she giggled. She shook my hand and said, "I'm Choi ~~~~. I go to Seoul High. I'm 3 years younger thn you.

Soon, we were involve in an active conversation - telling each other about our lives. As we were talking, we didn't realize someone was watching us in jealousy.

---------

Ljoe POV

Ljoe was resting on the sofa at Teen top's hangout. Surprisingly, he wasn't with any girl that day. He look around boredly. Teen top were minding their own business. His eyes landed on his school bag. He felt an urge to look inside. He open up his bag and look through it. Then he saw a scrapbook. A scrapbook that he NEVER seen before.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers! Back with another chapter. Sorry for not updating for the past few days... I was so busy with school work..... GOSH!!!!!  I LOVE THE NEW POSTER!!!! Yeppo!!!! KEKEKEKE

Anyone heard of a group name "Twilight"? Gosh they are so skinny.... no offence to their fans....