Flashback [PART 1]

Because I Miss You

Your POV

"~~~~~!!" HyunA yelled as I was walking down the hall. I turn around to see HyunA running to me. "Unnie-ah! Slow down or you're gonna fall!" I warned her. She stopped in front of me and panted. I looked at her. She must have run all the way from her class. *Pabo unnie!* I thought.

"~~~~-ah!" "Neh unnie?"I replied, continuing to walk. "Guess what?!" She said. Without giving me chance to answer, she continued. "I talked to Yong Gook oppa!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes. She has a crush on Yong Gook since this summer when we met.

"Unnie, you have a crush on him since Summer, when are you going to confess to him?" I asked. "Soon," She shrugged. I rolled my eyes again. She's been saying that eversince school start! "Speaking of Yong Gook oppa, there he is right now, with Teen Top oppas," I pointed to a group of boys.

HyunA immediately turn around to look at Yong Gook. Teen Top noticed us and waved. I waved back as they walked towards us. "Omo! Yong Gook is coming here! Do I look okay? Is my face a mess?!" HyunA panicked. "Unnie! Relax! You look pretty okay?" I said trying to calm her down.

"Hey ladies," Ljoe put his arm around both of our shoulder. I smiled. "Hi oppas," I greeted them. They waved. "Hi, Yong Gook oppa" I waved at him. "Hello," He shyly said. I elbowed HyunA.

"Uh..Uh.. Hello Yong Gook oppa" She greeted sheepishly. "Hello" He smiled. There was an awkward silence. "Well! I'm going to go home noe. Bye!" I walked off. Ljoe ran after me. "~~~~! Wait for me!"He yelled. "Well, we're off then!" The rest of Teen Top walked off. HyunA looked at Yong Gook hoping that he would offer her a ride home.

"I'm off too. Bye HyunA" He waved and walked off. HyunA stared at him as he walked off. She blew a raspberry and stormed off.

--

That night, I called HyunA. "Unnie! Did Yong Gook oppa sent you home just now?" I asked as soon as she answered the call. "No! He left me there!" She whined. "he probably had something to unnie. Relax!" I said. "Hopefully. Anyways, I have to go. I need to do my homeworks" She hung up.

I lay down on my bed thinking of HyunA and Yong Gook. If they were ver together, I would be th happiest person on Earth! Suddenly my phone rang. I answered. "Hello? This is Yong Gook" The caller said. "Oh, oppa! How can I help you?" I sat up.

"I was wondering if you were free today." He said. "What if I'm free?" I asked. "Well, do you want to go to the movie today" He confessed. "Oh..Oppa, I'mso sorry. I can't I'm busy tonight" I lied. "Why don't you ask HyunA unnie. I'm sure she would love to go to the movies with you" I said.

Yong Gook paused before replying "Um...sure.. I'll ask her." I smiled "You better oppa,because I'll be asking her later" I playfully warned him. "Uh.uh neh.." He stuttered. I giggled. "Bye oppa" I hung up. I layback down on my bed giggling. HyunA would be calling any minute now.

~Nuneul gama do (do) uril bichu deon Bichi ajik do (do) geudaero isseo~

I quickly answered. "~~~~~!!! Yong Gook oppa just asked me out to the movies!" She squealed. I smiled. "Unnie! You better get ready now! You don't want him wait do you?" I said.

"Oh my gosh! You're right! Bye!" She hung up. I smiled. *I'm bored* I thought. I went to my closet and got ready to go to Teen Top's hangout. Half an hour later, I was ready.

I walked out of my mansion bumping into my butler on the way. "Miss, where are you going?" He asked. "Oh, good thing I bumped into you. Can you send me to Teen Top oppas hangout?" I asked. He nodded.

When I reach there, Ljoe was waiting for me outside. "Hello oppa" I smiled. "Lets go in" He took my hand and pulled me inside. "~~~~!" The maknaes screamed when they saw me. "Hello oppas" I said as they hugged me. "What ar eyou doing here?" They asked. 

"What, am I not allowed here?" I asked. "We didn't mean it that way" They said. "I'm just teasing you. You guys are adorable" I cooed. "Where's HyunA. She always with you" Before I could reply, HyunA walked in.

"Unnie! Why did you come back so fast? I thought you were going to the movies with Yong Gook oppa?" I asked. HyunA ignored me and sat down beside Chunji. "Yah, ~~~~~ is talking to you" She the T.V and looked at Chunji. "Shut up," She gave him a deadly glare.

I sat down beside Changjo. "Whats wrong with her?" I asked. "I don't know" I replied while looking at her. I was worried. What happened to her? Did something happened during the date?

----------

Hello my lovelies ~~ <3

I'm SO sorry for not updating lately.

I was so busy with work. (Yeah, I work XD)

I'll try to update soon okay?

Thank you everyone for being patient with me :D

Comment Replies:

@kimberly__:

Thank you <3 Another update up!

@ImAChodingGirl:

*Run away and hide* Mianhae Dongsaeng-ah!!

WOO!!! Slap him all you want!! Don't forget to let me slap him a few times. Gosh! He said to slap me?!

HAHAHA LOL!!

Yeah! Team Ljoe! LEt me hear your screams!! *Go Crazy*

@levina:

Another update up!! Thank you for waiting!!

@myasianboys:

Heheheh.... Hate him all you want ^^

Yeap! Myungsoo is your brother :D *CELEBRATE!!!!*

@Stephanie1127:

Hehehe.... Yeah me too! I wonder how their reaction would be....I know right?! I'm SO upset with him :( HyunA is a bad girl >:(

I would send it to you soon! If I ever can force him to take a picture with me. He doesn't like taking pictures!!

Yeap Yeap!!

@lisakins:

Yeap. Was it a big surprise?

I wonder whats wrong with him too ><

@SummerLuv:

Woo Woo!! Brain check him!! So he can turn back to his usually self ><

Hehehe... *Run off and hides* SOWWY!!!!

Yeah! Team Ljoe!! <3

@blackfame:

Woah! Really? I thought this fic was kinda a fail XD

Don't cry :) Your Myungsoo oppa will always be beside you :D

Yeah! I hope so too ^^

@kmjcsd:

Calm down!! Its a story dear but then F him all you want ^^

Thank you my dearest for waiting patiently for this chapter <3