Forgotten

Because I Miss You

After school, I walk out of school without waiting for Sungyeol. My mind was thinking about alot of things. *Why is HyunA here? How does Yeol oppa know her? Why didn't oppa admit I'm his girlfriend?* I thought. I sighed. "Why the sigh?" Sungyeol suddenly appeared beside me.

I look at him and walk off. "Babe! Wait for me!" He ran after me. "Babe, whats wrong?" He asked when he grabbed my arm and  turn me around to face him. "Nothing" I lied. "Don't lie baby" He sternly said. "Fine, how did you know HyunA?" I asked.

"Is that whats bothering you? I met her in Singapore. She's just a friend babe," He said. I nodded and walk off. "Whats wrong with her?" He mumbled and ran after me. "Are you going to go home already?" I nodded not looking at him.

"Thats boring. Want to follow me to infinite hang out?" He asked. I smiled and nodded eagerly. Sungyeol smiled and took my hand walk to the hang out. "~~~~!!" Infinite yelled when we walked in. "Anyeong!" I said cheerfully. "Give oppa a hug," Sunggyu said. I smiled and gave him a big hug. "~~~~!! Want to go shopping this Saturday?" Sungjong excitedly asked.

"Neh!" I replied. "Myungsoo-ah. Can I talk to you outside?" Sungyeol asked. "Neh hyung," Myungsoo followed Sungyeol out of the place. "Whats with the glare just now?" Sungyeol asked. "Oh, you noticed? I thought you were busy flirting with HyunA" Myungsoo retorted. "What do you mean?" Myungsoo sighed.

"Hyung! You already have ~~~~. Don't go around flirting with girls!" "I didn't flirt with HyunA. She's new to in this school and I have to show her around!" Sungyeol defended himself. "Until you forget to walk your own girlfriend to class?" Myungsoo questioned. "But HyunA doesn't know her away around the school! And ~~~~ does!" Sungyol exasperated.

"Hyung, I'm not blaming you but you have to do the right thing or else both you and ~~~~ will be hurt," Myungsoo patted Sungyeol's shoulder and walk back in. Sungyeol sighed. *What does he mean we would get hurt?* Sungyeol thought.

He shrugged and walk back in. "Oppa! What were you doing outside?" I asked as I waved him over. "Nothing babe," He smiled and sat beside me. He laid on my thigh. I smiled admiringly and played with his hair. *I'm so glad he's mine* I thought. *Nothing will happen to us. We would always be together* He thought.

-------------

Weeks later, I walk into class with Woohyun. Sungyeol wasn't with him this time. I felt a bit disappointed but i shrugged it off. "~~~~-ah, want to eat ice-cream after school?" Woohyun asked. " Is Infinite oppas coming?" I asked. "If you want them to" I smiled and nodded.

"If she want us to what?" Infinite suddenly walked into the classroom. "Oppas! What are you doing here?!" I asked. "Why you don't want us to be here?" They pouted. "Th-thats not what I mean!" Myungsoo giggled. "Don't , guys!" He sat at Ljoe's seat.

"We're just kidding, princess" Dongwoo said. "So, what were you both talking about just now?" Hoya asked. "We're eating ice-cream!" I shouted gleefully. "Aigoo! Our princess is still a baby!" He pinched my cheeks. "I'm not a baby!" I crossed my arms.

The door open and HyunA's voice could be heard. "Oppa! You're so funny!" Sungyeol grinned and continued his joke " Ok, so he tried to--" He stopped when he saw Infinite in the classroom. "Guys what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Thats what we're supposed to ask you. What are you doing here with her?" Sunggyu asked. "I'm in the same class with her," Sungyeol stated. "Yeah I know that. But don't you usually walked with another girl? Someone close to you? Someone important to you?" Sunggyu pressed on.

"Huh?" My heart squeezed. "Hyung, you're an idiot you know that?" Sungjong yelled. "Yah! I'm your hyung!" "Yeah, a stupid hyung. You have forgotten about your own girlfriend!" He stepped to the side to reveal me. "Uh..I um...I-I" He stuttered. "Oppa anyeong! Have you drink your coffee this morning? You seem abit pale!" I cheerfully greeted him.

Infinite gaped at me. "~~~~, he forgotten about you and you can still be happy about it?!" Dongwoo asked. "Oppa didn't forget about me. He is just busy right oppa?" I asked Sungyeol. "N-neh," He replied. "Wow" Woohyun whispered.

"Now everyone go back to your own classrooms! Class is going to start soon!" I pushed them away. One by one Infinite walk out of the classroom, giving me a big hug and kiss on the forehead before walking out. Myungsoo was the last one to leave. "I know you're hurt baby" He whispered. I shook my head and smiled.

"Oppa, is everything okay?" HyunA finally spoke up in her sickeningly high pitch voice. "Neh" He smiled. I look at them *HyunA-ah, what are you doing here? Are you going to steal oppa away from me too?* I look away sadly. "Are you okay?" A voice asked.

I look to my left and saw Ljoe. I nodded and gave hime a soft smile, forgetting that we weren't friends anymore. "I'm fine," Ljoe sighed. "I've known you for a long time princess. I know you're not okay," He whispered. I glanced at Sungyeol and HyunA who were laughing together.

"Why must she come?" I questioned. "I'm already happy with Sungyeol oppa but does she just have to show up?" I asked Ljoe eventhough I know that he doesn't know the answer. "I..um I" "You don't have to answer." Tears slide down my cheeks. I quickly wipe it away.

"Did this guys made you cry?" Woohyun butted in. "Eh??" Both of us look at him. "You. Did you make her cry? who are you to her?" Woohyun pointed to Ljoe. "H-huh? I-I'm her childhood friend and I didn't make her cry! I swear!" Woohyun narrowed his eyes at him. "I'm Woohyun. ~~~~'s boyfriend," I rolled my eyes.

"I thought ~~~~'s boyfriend was...." Ljoe trailed off. "He is. I'm her another boyfriend," Woohyun said. "Don't listen to him. He's just joking" "I am you boyfriend! I am a boy and I am your friend. So basically I'm your boyfriend!" He attempt a joke. I giggled "Oppa! You're so lame!" I said "I'm lame but you still love me~" He sang. I smiled.

Class started a few minutes later. I tried my best to listen to what the teacher was talking but my mind keep on thinking about Sungyeol and HyunA together. *They seem to be close. Too close* I thought. Ljoe nudged me. I look at him. He pointed to a piece of paper ion my table.

Does this mean we can be friends again? :)

I read the note a smiled. I look at Ljoe and nodded. *Finally friends*

-----------------------------------

I admit! This chapter is LAME!!!!

Ljoe and ~~~~ is finally friends again...

I can't continue making them not friends!!

It hurts. :(

I'll stop my ranting and reply to everyone that have commented ^^

Comment replies:

@ImAChodingGirl:

Maybe she will end up with Ljoe ~~

Sungyeol is  a player afterall. ^^

Thanks for your wonderful comment <3

 

@ilovemilk:

Kekeke...... Why don't you want Sungyeol to end up with the girl?

But then sungyeol would be so sad :(( hahaha..... Myungsoo is just a good oppa to the girl :)

Woohyun already said he would forget about his feeling for her though >< *Sigh*

Anyways Thank you for your wonderful comment <33

 

@blossomlily:

I know right :( I'm so sad seeing her hurt :'(

Thank you for your wonderful comment <33

 

@myasianboys:

Sungyeol ignored his own gf!! OMG!! Ljoe maybe will steal  you away hehehe

But Woohyun can't though. He already said he would forget  about heis feeling toward you :(

Thank you for your wonderful comment <33

 

@lisakins:

I'm sad myself TT_TT

Thank you for your wonderful comment <33

 

@Stephanie1127:

Wow! You must be really angry!! ^^

Chill sister its just a story :( Though I'm angry at him myself ><

OMG! Same! They're just too cute!! I wish I can have those presents >< hahaha

Thank you for your wonderful comment <333