'Did IT'

Because I Miss You

Your POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I look around *Where am I?* I thought. "Oh you're awake." I look at Sungyeol and screamed. "AHH!!!" I covered my face. "Wha-what happened" Sungyeol panicked. "Wear your clothes," I mumbled. He look down and chuckled. He grab a shirt and yanked it on.

"Baby, open your eyes." I shook my head. "No!" Sungyeol tugged my hand. "I already wear my clothes, see?" He pointed to his body. I open my eyes and look at him. He grinned. "Don't ever not wear your clothes in front of me again!" He nodded and gave me a hug. "What happened last night?" I asked.

"Well...we were...."He trailed off, blushing. "And somehow we fell asleep," He continued. My mouth turn into an 'O' shape. "Want to continue?" He slyly asked. "Go away oppa," I pushed his face away. He pouted "Just one peck, please~" I sighed in defeat. "Fine," I leaned in. Before our lips can touch, Infinite burst in. "Yo, lovebirds! Morning~!" Dongwoo greeted.

"What are you guys doing here?! Can't you see we're busy?!" Sungyeol whined. "Yah! Firstly, this is my house! And secondly, get your fat off my hundred dollar sofa!" Woohyun pushed Sungyeol off. "Oof!" He yelped. Woohyun sat beside me and snuggled. "Good morning~" He cooed. "Good morning oppa" I smiled. "Hyung! thats my girlfriend!" Sungyeol wailed and stomped his feet.

"Go bathe now!" Woohyun pushed  him towards the toilet. Sungyeol pouted. Sungjong sast at the other side of me. "What happened last night? This place is a mess!" Sungjong made a face. "Omo! ~~~~~-ah! Did you do 'it' with Sungyeol hyung?" I look at him, confused. "Do what?" I asked. "Ah.....nevermind then," Sungjong scratched his head sheepishly.

Dongwoo and Hoya followed Sungyeol to the toilet. "Yo, Sungyeol. What happened last night?" Dongwoo asked. Sungyeol look confused. "What do you mean?" He asked. "This place is pretty much trashed. Something must have happened last night." Dongwoo explained then his eyes suddenly widened. "Sungyeol ah, di you 'did it'?!" Sungyeol and Hoya's eyes widened. "What?! NO! Of course not!" Sungyeol denied.

"You're blushing. You 'did it' didn't you?!" Hoya accused ."NO! Honest!" I yelled. "Yeah, sure. Now get your into the toilet." Hoya pushed me into the toilet. Sungyeol pouted behind the closed door. "I still think they did it," "For the last time! I. Didn't. Do. It!" Sungyeol growled. "Shut up fat cheeks. You better don't do it with my princess or else I'll cut your stick off and you won't have babies!" Dongwoo snapped.

"Ouch!" Hoya said while sungyeol squeaked. Dongwoo hi-fived Hoya. "Oppa, what stick? And what baby?" Both of them froze. I stood there looking at them. "~~~~-ah, what are you doing here?" "I'm looking for Sungyeol," I said. "Baby, I'm showering now. Go back to Infinite. I'll see you there later" Sungyeol said. "Neh~" I replied. I took Hoya and DOngwoo's hand and walked to the living room.

"So, oppa, what does a stick got to do with babies?" I asked. Both of them gulped. "N-Nothing," They stuttered. I pouted and sat down. "Where is Myungsoo oppa?" I look around. As if on cue, Myungsoo walked in. "Here" he waved and sat beside me. "Oppa, what does stick got to do with babies?" Myungsoo choked on his saliva while Infinite froze, anticipating Myungsoo's answer.

"Wh-What?! Where di you learn all of this?!" He asked. "I heard Dongwoo and Hoya oppa talking about it" I pointed to DongYa couple. Myungsoo glared their way. They uncomfortably shifted in their seat and let out a soft squeak. "So, oppa. What does stick got to do with babies?" I asked again. "Umm...ahh.... You don't have to know about it yet" I pouted at his answer. "You will know it soon. But just not now, okay?" Myungsoo assured. I smiled.

"I'm done! Baby, go shower now." Sungyeol said and handed me new clothes. I nodded and walked to the toilet. "LEE HOWON!!! JANG DONGWOO!!" Myungsoo screamed. Dongwoo and Hoya jumped at the sudden loud voice. "Yah! We're your hyung! Give some respect!" Dongwoo yelled. "I don't give a damn! How dare you corrupt ~~~~'s mind!"

Sungyeol snapped his head up at the mention of my name. "What happened?!"Sungyeol joined in. "Stick and babies" Myungsoo told Sungyeol with his normal voice. "WHAT?! HYUNG!!" Sungyeol screamed. "At least he got respects" Dongwoo mumbled. "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT IN FRONT OF ~~~~!" Sungyeol yelled. The quarrel continued.

Sungjong, Sunggyu and Woohyun sat on the sofa watching them fight while eating popcorns, that god-knows-where they take the popcorns from. "How long has it been?" Woohyun asked Sunggyu. He checked his watch. "15 minutes," Sungjong gaped. Right at that moment, I walked out form the toilet. My eyes widened at the sight of 4 people fighting while the other 3 were eating popcorns.

I sat beside Sungjong. "What happened?" I asked. Sungjong shrugged. "Where did you get those popcorns?" I eyed the bowl of popcorn. "I don't know. Woohyun hyung suddenly started eating it so I joined. I didn't even notice if he got up to take them. This fight is exciting." Sungjong explained. "Right~~ How long have they been fighting?" "15 minutes.."

"This is getting boring," I said and stood up. "SHUT UP!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my voice. Everyone kept quiet. "Thank you" I smiled and skipped off the kitchen. Everyone was still frozen at their spot. "Woah, your girl got some voice!" Hoya spoke up. Sungyeol shot him a glare. "Its not over yet hyung!" He walked off to the kitchen.

-------------------------

"PARK ~~~~~!!!!" Father voice boomed. "Neh Father?" I meekly asked. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LAST NIGHT?!" "I stayed over at my friends house!" I replied. He sighed. "Why didn't you tell me in the first place? You mother couldn't sleep last night!" Father exasperated. *Auntie couldn't sleep because of me?! Ha! Yeah rigth. Such a fake!* I thought. "Sorry father. Can I excuse myself to my room? I'm tired," Father nodded. I walk off to my room.

Auntie stopped me while I was walking into my room. "Because of you I can't sleep! If the dark circles come out you're dead understand?!" She hissed. I nodded and pulled away. I closed the door at her face. I could hear her growled and storm off. I smirked and lay down. *I wonder what they were fighting about...* I thought.

--------------------------------------

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <33

Finally an update!

Comment replies:

@Stephanie1127:

Sungyeol has always been sweet <3 Hehehehe......

I know right!!! But then it turn out HyunA just kissed his cheeks *Sigh*

Hehehe......One of my favourite pairings <3333

OMG!! I'm EXCITED TOO!!!! It will come out tomorrow!! I CAN'T BREATHE!! I'm going to listen to it  24/7 too!! <333

Thanks for reading and chatting with me hehe...

@kmjcsd:

Yeah.... I'm shock myself! And to think that Im the author!! xD

Sungyeol is really a good boyfriend <3 I love him so much!!

Thank you for commenting and reading!! <3

@ImAChodingGirl:

Hahaha.... You want her to end up with who? :)

Thank you for commenting and reading!! <3

@SummerLuv:

I know right!! I don't have the heart to make him bad :( But maybe I have too soon *Sigh*

Thank you for commenting and reading <3

-End-

Ending Gif for you~ Saranghae~~ BYE see you next time xD