Normal

Because I Miss You

I unconciously slapped him. I gasped and covered my mouth. Woohyun stood still. He couldn't believe it. I slapped him. "O-oppa... Mianhae..I-I-I didn't mean to slap you." I guiltyly look down at my feet. Woohyun rotated his jaw and gave you a tight smile. "Its okay. This is for you" He gave me the flower. I smiled. He guided me to the bench.

Both of us kept quiet and stared at the view from the rooftop. My mind was thinkking of a lot of things. I glanced at Woohyun then at his cheeks. It was slightly red. I felt guitly. I reach out and lightly touch his cheeks. I felt him tense up. He grab my wrist. "You know, you're pretty strong for a girl." Woohyun attempted to joke. I smiled and pulled my hand back.

*Why does he like me? I already have Sugyeol oppa* I thought. As if he had read my thoughts he told me, "You were so different from other girls. You were the first girl that caught my eye" I look away. "But I already have Sungyeol oppa" I whispered. "I know. I hate him for confessing to you first. I was such a coward!" He sighed. "Oppa. You know I can't be yours" He nodded.

"I know but I just want you to know who I am and my feelings for you" He said "Mianhae oppa. But its impossible for me to date you" I look a him. "But we could try right?" Woohyun look at me with his pleading eyes. I shook my head "No, oppa, its impossible. I love Sungyeol oppa. I couldn't possibly cheat on him behind his back." "But what about my feelings? My love for you?" He asked.

I paused " Oppa, you're a great guy. But I'm not for you. You deserve better" I tried to persuade him. " And that person is you. ~~~~, why can't you see that?! We're meant for each other!" Woohyun insisted. "Oppa!" He sighed. "You're right. I can never have you. But always know that I will always be there for you "He smiled.

He stood up and rested his hands on the railing. His back was facing me. His face was wet with his tears. He tried to muffle his cries. "~~~~-ah" He called out my name. "Hmm?" I replied. "I have one last request" "What is it?" I asked. " I want you to forget everything that happened tonight and forget everything I say. Can you do that for me?" Woohyun asked. Though he tried to sound cheerful, I could still hear hints of sadness in his voice.

"S-sure oppa" A single tear escaped my eyes. I quickly wipe it away. Woohyun wipe his wet face and took a deep breathe. *This is it. Once I turn around, there won't be turning back. I have to learn to ignore my feelings for her* Woohyun thought. He turn around with his usual goofy smile. "~~~~!" He squealed and hug me.

I stared at him, bewildered. "Oppa. Whats wrong with you?!" I asked. "Whats wrong with me?" He asked,acting innocent. "One minute you were confessing to me about yo--" "I confessed to you? When? I don't remember" he interrupted. I immediately know what he meant. "O-oh"

"Omo!! My princess is so beautiful tonight!" He grinned. I smiled and hug him back. "Thank you oppa" I whispered. "WOO!!!" We pulled away and look behind us. Infinite was standing behind us grinning. "Oppa! Anyeong!" I beamed and ran to Myungsoo. "Andwae!" Woohyun tried to reach for me. I stuck my tongue out at him and hugged Myungsoo. Woohyun pouted.

"How is the confession?" Dongwoo asked. I froze. "What confession?!" Woohyun, Sungjong and Myungsoo yelled. The rest blinked. "Uh... Woohyun you haven't lost your mind yet right?" Dongwoo scratched his head. "No. What confession?" He asked. "Never mind" Dongwoo still doesn't look convinced. "~~~~, what is Dongwoo talking about? What confession?" Myungsoo look down at you. I raised my shoulder telling him that I don't know.

"Sit down oppas, enjoy the night" I sat down and stared at the sky. Myungsoo joined me and sat on my right. Woohyun immediately took the spot next to me before Hoya could sit down there. "Hey! I was going to sit there!" Hoya whined. Woohyun stuck out his tongue at him. Hoya sighed and sat beside Dongwoo.

Everyone kept quiet and gaze at night view of Seoul. "I'm sitting beside ~~~~!! WOO!!" Woohyun suddenly shouted. "YAH! Don't spoil the mood!" Everyone grumbled. Woohyun laughed. Everyone became quiet again. I smiled. I glanced at Woohyun. *He sacrificed his love for me. He's so cool* I thought. Woohyun look at me and smiled back. *I still love you* He thought. I rested my head on his chest.

--------------

LJoe POV

I watch ~~~~ with Infinite on the rooftop. He look at Woohyun. *I'm such a coward. Why can't I still confess MY feeling for her when he can? I'm so stupid* I thought. I sighed. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. "Hyung what are you doing here?" Changjo asked. I didn't answer but just gaze at ~~~~. Changjo followed my gaze "Oh,"

Changjo sighed. "You have to forget about her, hyung. She's already taken." he advised. "I can't." "You have to try, hyung" I shook his head. "I can't. I can't" I dropped onto his knees. "Hyung, lets go. the rest must be wondering where we are right now" Changjo pulled me away. I glanced back *One day you will know my feeling* I thought.

--------

"There you are!" Teen top called. "Where were you?" Chunji asked. I shrugged casually. Changjo gave me a worried glance. "Oppa, wanna dance with me?" Jessica gave me a seducing look. "Get your hands of me " I growled. "Oppa! I know you want to dance with me. Come on!" She pulled my hand. "Yah! Are you deaf?! I said hands off! Or you want me to say paws?!" Ljoe spat and stormed off.

Jessica stood there, dazed. She was humiliated in public. Embarrassed, she ran off. "Woah, you just humiliated Jessica in public!" Chunji said. "She deserve it" I look away. "Lets just enjoy the night" Cap said with a girl beside him. Then he walked off to the dance floor with the girl. "Well, I'm going to go to the refeshment table" Changjo said and left with Ricky an Niel.

"I know that look" Chunji said. I look at him confused. "Just forget about her Ljoe. She's already taken" I sighed. "I know but its not easy. I've been in love with her eversince we know each other;" I look at the dance floor. "Its kind of your fault though. You should have confessed to her when we were in America. None of this would have happened"  "I know that. You don't have to tell me. "I'm hating myself right now. I'm such a stupid coward!" I groaned. Chunji gave me a comforting pat on my back before walking off to the dance floor. I sighed. *I love you ~~~~*

----------------------------------------------

Double update! :)

 COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! no silent reader please...

I beg you... TT_TT

Anyway.... I'm so sorry this chapter :(

Comment alright? Thanks!