Accident.

I am forgotten, But I'll show you!

"It's WHAT?!"

HyunChul spoke in a calm matter, "I told you 4 times, Your face is erased from it"

I rolled my eyes, and shouted, "I KNOW THAT, I WANT TO KNOW WHY IT'S ERASED!"

HyunChul stared and whispered, "Can you not shout, Let's go inside, everyone is staring,"

I grabbed onto his hands and dragged him inside, Just as I was doing so, I saw a flash in the distance. We both turned around, but no one was there. 'Oh well' I thought.

Inside my apartment HyunChul stared at the photo frame. He turned to me and frowned.

"It was an accident, Ji Hwan didn't intentionally erase you."

"Then what erased it? Tell me,"

HyunChul looked down, " Ji Hwan really treasured that photo, He would always tell us stories about the girl that was with him on the photo,"

"And?"

"Well, One day Ji Hwan invited another girl into his apartment, That girl liked Ji Hwan . . . A LOT..."

I spoke slowly, "Who was the . . . girl?"

HyunChul Turned his head to the clock, and back at me, "You will get to meet her . . . soon"

I stared, 'Okay then . . . Well you're still not telling me about the photo, "

HyunChul laughed, "Well if you stopped interupting me, maybe you would know, "

"Anyways," HyunChul continued, "The girl saw the photo of you guys and wanted to rip the photo, she took the frame, then Ji Hwan came back. He saw her with the photo and slapped her hand. The photo fell near the window and the girl ran away. On this day, Ji Hwan was unlucky, because the photo fell from the window and onto the ground. Ji Hwan rushed to the bottom floor to see the girl holding the photo. Ji Hwan begged for the photo back. But the girl was crazy. She opened her handbag to reveal a bottle of ink, she kneeled down onto the concrete and poured the ink out, then she dropped the photo in. After that the leader came down,  the girl got scared and ran quickly away. Ji Hwan picked up the photo and tried to get rid of the ink.

I stared, "So that jerk was nice back then?"

HyunChul smiled, "Im not finished yet."

I groaned, "Continue"

"Although Ji Hwan walked off somewhere, he came back at dinner. We where all eating dinner normally, then I noticed something on his hand."

"What was it,?"

HyunChul smiled and gave me this weird smile. I stared. "His hands were stained of black ink,"

"So that means that Ji Hwn was trying to fix the photo?"

"That's right" HyunChul answered.

I looked and thought for abit, "Wait, That still hasn't explained why he was such a jerk?"

HyunChul stared. "Well, You were able to remember Ji Hwan because of that photo correct?"

"Yeah"

"For Ji Hwan, the photo was ruined, so he couldn't look at your face, understand?"

"I do, But why is he so different,?"

HyunChul hesitated

"What's wrong?"

"Ji Hwan, for him, ruining the photo was unforgivable, Since then he had hated girls and their jealousy"

"Wait if Ji Hwan hated girls then, Is he gay?"

HyunChul's eyes widened, 'NO!, He doesn't date, ever. And he will never."

I stared, "Isn't Ji Hwan taking this alittle too far?"

HyunChul laughed, "Perhaps, but He's still young,"

"Ehh, I didn't know"

My thoughts were clounding over my head agin, and there was an awkward silence in the room. A weird tune startled me, HyunChul laughed and spoke, "It's just my phone" He picked it up and answered

"Hello? Yeah, Yeah, Sorry, Yeah, I'm Shopping right now, Yeah, yeah, I won't yeah, Bye."

"Woah, I had never heard anyone speak like that in a phone call."

HyunChul laughed, "That cause it was Ji Hwan caliing,"

"Oooohhhhh, are things awkward between you guys?"

"Nope, By the way, how old are you? Same age as Ji Hwan?"

"Yeah, But I'm older by 4 months, Why?"

HyunChul smiled, "You can't call me HyunChul . . You have to say HyunChul Oppa."

My mouth opened, "O-o-oppa?"

HyunChul smiled, "Karam Oppa is fine too,"

I stared, "Wait, is there a way where I can't call you Oppa? It feels awkward."

"No."

I stared and sighed. HyunChul Oppa stared, and spoke, "I Gotta go now, I have a concert tonight, Oh and get dressed tomorrow, I have a surprise for you tomorrow "

"What is it? Can't you tell me now?"

"Your audition is tomorrow, I'm taking you to the place"

"Oh, WAIT, I dont want to give you any troubles,"

HyunChul Oppa smiled "It's nothing really, Also, I kinda really like you"

After saying that sentence he left the building. I sat there and stared at the door.'Why did he say that? It's going to be soo awkward' I stared at the photo and smiled, "Maybe he wasn't such a jerk afterall, and I do kind of feel sorry for him, but . . ." The rest of my thoughs were drowned out by the thoughts of the audition tomorrow, What should I do? Just then I heard my mobile phone go off, It was a text message. But the I.D was unknown. 

I oppend the message to see the photo of HyunChul Oppa and I . . .. Holding hands? Below was a caption,

" Dae Guk Nam Ah's Karam caught on a date with unidentified girl"

 

~Chapter 4 Preview~

"I Stood there in the office corner watching HyunChul Oppa getting hit by his manager, My eyes watered, and there was nothing I could do,"