Celebration

I am forgotten, But I'll show you!

A/N: Did a new cover picture for those who don't know what the members look like!! :)

(It will only be up for this chapter!!)

Sorry if the chapter is too long. . . I got too into it xD

Sitting obediently on the hospital bed, I remembered what had happened yesterday. HyunChul-Oppa lost it. He nearly hit the two guys from before, luckily Mika stopped him. That look in HyunChul's eyes really scared me. All the members stared at me and left the room after that had happened.

As all the members left the room, Ji Hwan stayed behind. I stared at him.

"Because of you, everything is falling apart, and HyunChul-Hyung is going crazy"

I looked down onto my lap. "I already know that,"

Ji Hwan walked towards the exit, whispering loudly on purpose, for me to hear, "Stupid woman"

My eyes watered and I started to sob loudly. Alone on the hospital bed. 

- - -   

Today the weather was good. It had only been yesterday since i had have visitors. I looked happily towards the sunlit window when I see a strange and unfamiliar woman standing by the door. She wore a black skirt and white business shirt.  She walked closer and closer to me and held a pile of paper work.

"Sorry to intrude you so suddenly but are you the girl that HyunChul recommended for the audition?"

I nodded, "Yes, Why?"

She smiled, "Congratulations, you have made it to the trainee stage, Please fill out these forms and return them ASAP, You will start immediately after you have handed these form in,"

I smiled and the women left, "I look forward to seeing you there"

I looked at the audition form the women had left on my lap. 'How did she know I was in hospital?' Just then I noticed a head popping in, outside the door.

"Who's there?" There was no answer.

I stood up from the bed and the figure ran away. I chased it. "Wait!"

From behind the figure looked like a girl. I ran down the stairs to the first floor chasing her outside. At the front of the entrance she turned around. I saw her face, and my eyes widened, "It's you!"

The girl frowned, "No matter how good you are, Ji Hwan-Oppa is mine,"

I stared at the girl cluelessly, 'Is this girl stupid, I don’t even like Ji Hwan,' I smiled sarcastically, "What are you talking about? If you like him then go ask him out already, don't get me involved,"

The girl shouted at me, "HE might not remember you, but when he does, his feelings for you will come back, and so will yours. I won't hold back. He's mine!"

I walked off, uninterested, then I turned around, remembering what she did with the photos, I frowned, "What's your name?"

The girl smiled, "I'm not telling you that!"

"Oho, so we have a rude person here do we?"

The girl smiled, "Me? Rude? As If!"

Then I laughed, "Usually, you would listen to your older folks, Lets get this right, I call Ji Hwan by Ji Hwan, not Oppa. Because I'm older than him, in other words, I'm older than you too."

The girl swallowed and started to shake, I gave a worried look, 'perhaps I went to far...' I walked closer to the girl,

"Hey, I'm sor-"

She started to laugh! "You're so gullible!"

I frowned and walked away, she yelled from the distance, "It's Lee Soon Ah"

I smirked, "So she's the girl huh? I wonder how old she is? She's seems immature"

I walked back inside the building and sat back down at the hospital bed. Slowly drifting off.

3 weeks later

I woke up again on the hospital bed. This time I was changing into my regular clothes. My left arm was recovering well. I could move my arm and 1 finger. The doctor said I was able to go home. That made me smile. I was packing the things back into my bag when I noticed a pink slip of paper. I read the black writing on it.

Get well soon. -HyunChul

I smiled looking at the piece of paper. It had been a month since I had even seen him nor spoken to him. I have been in bed for weeks, and not once did he visit. So when did the pink slip come from? At that moment the nurse came in to help me.

"Nurse, when was this given to me?"

The nurse replied, "Just yesterday, why?"

I looked at the pink slip. "Oh just wondering."

I felt sad, I haven't seen him for ages, was i missing him? I wonder what happened after that incident with the two guys. I carried a yellow and white sling bag out of the hospital and walked towards the bus stop. I waited for the bus when I  noticed a black van stopping in front of me. One of the doors opened. I looked at the van. Coming outside from the van,
I had hope for HyunChul-Oppa to come. But i was mistaken, instead it was the two boys. I shook, chills went down my spine.

"What do you want?"

The two replied cheekily, "I want you to come with us for a bit, Relax, we wont lock you in the storage room."

I swallowed and stared at them. The two laughed, "Don't worry, HyunChul was the one that suggested it,"

I stared at the van and thought for a moment, they wouldn't do anything again right? I walked into the van. They smiled hugely. As I sat into the van's seat, The blonde guy spoke, "By the way, the name's Injoon, and you don’t have to call me by 'Oppa' I heard from the leader that you hated it,"

I nodded, "I don't hate it, and I don’t mind, I think of it as a sometimes thing."

The other guy laughed. His hair was brown, nearly the same colour as Injoon's.

He spoke with a husky-like voice, "It's HyunMin, same thing for Injoon's name, no need for honorifics, we don't mind it,"

I smiled, "So where are we going?"

The two smiled and giggled, "To our house, where else?"

I stared in confusion, "to your house?"

Injoon laughed, "you're really weird, we're gonna celebrate your birthday!"

  I frowned, "But, My birthday was weeks ago."

Hyunmin spoke seriously, even Injoon's smiled faded away, "Do you remembered what happened on you birthday?"

I thought for a bit and started to speak, "I auditioned, the manager wanted to see me, I fainted, and I was locked in the storage room"

Hyunmin spoke gain, "Exactly, That wasn't a celebration, So all the members decided to celebrate it properly when you are discharged from the hospital . . . Which was today"

I smiled and pouted, "You don't have too, I mean it!"

"It's too late, we're already here," Injoon cheered.

I walked into the home slowly, The members were all seated in a long table with party hats and balloons everywhere. I saw HyunChul-Oppa and smiled. All the members were together . . . happy. Oh so I thought. I looked to the corner to Ji Hwan sitting out. I frowned, and walked towards him, "Celebrate!"

He frowned, "No"

I looked at him. In his hands was a crinkled piece of paper, "What's that?"

Ji Hwan hid his hand, "None of your concern"

"Let me see,"

He frowned and stood up, "NO!"

I saw his left hand and decided to snatch the piece of paper. Unfortunately, all I did was rip a small corner out. Ji Hwan walked off, angry, "It's none of you concern!"

I looked at him walking away, worried, "I'm Sorry!"

Mika approached me, "I heard you got into the audition! Congratulations!"

HyunChul ran to me, "Are you serious? You got in!?"

I nodded and smiled, "Yes"

HyunChul smiled, "How is your arm?"

"It's getting better and better, I just can't move my four fingers, that's all. But the doctor says if I’m careful it will heal soon."

Everyone smiled and sung, yelling out 'CONGRATULATIONS~CONGRATULATIONS~"

I laughed and took a glass of water. I grabbed the cup with my left arm without knowing. I dropped The glass and it shattered to pieces, everyone went silent. HyunChul-Oppa approached me,

"What's wrong?!"

I didn't answer, instead he looked down onto my left arm, that was shaking, His eyes widened, "NO!"

I smiled weakly, "It's ok, really, It happened alot in the hospital during rehab"

HyunChul-Oppa stared, "What’s that in your right hand?"

I looked at my right hand to see the ripped piece of Ji Hwan's paper. It was a photo with splodges of ink on it. My eyes widened.

 

Chapter 9 preview~

I chased Ji Hwan down onto the alleyway streets. It was night and very dark. My voice echoed as I yelled "JI HWAN! JI HWAN! Where are you?" A girl answered my calls, "Ji Hwan can't be with you now!, But you can be with him," she held out a knife, I was cornered in the alleyway..