Introducing the PLOT! :)

I am forgotten, But I'll show you!

Notee: This isn't a real chapter! It's just a plan.

OK! Thankyouu so much for the comments. I really appreciate them! And for subscribing too. I know D-NA isn't really a popular band. . . (Which is why I decided to write about them!) Soo thankyouu! 

Anyways, This story is aimed to be suspensful. I want the readers to get really into it! As for the characters, each one will have different personalities. As you all should of noticed, each chapter is always about one character. Up until now, I have been oly introducing the characters. The real story will start nxt chapter. I had to make a background story so that the main girl meets the band ect. So now that she's met the band, the story will continue. I kinda got sidetracked with the plot but i won't now. LOL, I'll stick to it this time. But I am pretty curious, . . . Should i include a love triangle in this or not? hahas, Who would the main girl end up with? For the last chapter i wrote, I didn't mean for the characters to be mean or jerks, It's just how i introduce them to the story, gradually as the story takes place, an interesting relationship will form. . . If you don't know what i mean, you'll see soon in later chapters. 

So, since i finshed introducing the characters we all know who they are, right?

*SPOILER" The next few chapters will end in cliffhangers, and they're going be pretty long. . .

Anyways, so far there are 7 characters. The 5 boys of D-NA, the main girl and the girl named 'Soon-Ah' (The one that ruined the photo of Jay -Wacth out for her! Shes gonna play a major part in this! :L)

Putting that aside, the reason i did this PLOT chapter was to try and get you guys excited and understand the story more . . .*LOL, Did it work?*

Anyways, thanks again for reading, commenting and subscribing. I hope you'll enjoy reading the chapters ahead.! And if you would like to suggest some ideas, or even be friends feel free too do so!