If only I could turn back the time...

Miss You...

Yoochun's POV

I can't stop my tears from falling. I know that guy was not Yunho hyung but why does it hurt to hear what his friend did to him.

The three of us didn't leave them because of money. We never wanted to leave them. It was just our stupid company that made us give up on being under their management.

I stood up from the swing and walked my way to the other side of the park. Maybe I just need to take a long walk around this park and maybe by the time I find another pair of swing, I will find a solution to our problem.

God. I really miss them.

————————————

"It's been 3 years." Yunho mumbled to himself as he looked at the picture on his wallet. Tears started falling from his eyes again. He couldn't stop it himself.

He closed his eyes and started reminiscing all the memories he had with the three of them. All the good, bad and even embarrasing moments, he remembered it all.

"If only I could turn back the time, I would have tried harder to stop you guys from leaving. Or we could have just joined you guys. But it's too late. We all have our own lives now." 

Yunho opened his eyes and looked up. A red balloon was flying freely in the sky. He smiled and looked back at the picture on his wallet.

"Cassiopeia will always be there for us. Waiting and believing in us." He stood up, placed his wallet back on his pocket and walked away from the swing.

Little did he know, someone was approaching the swing. A guy he never expected to be there.

"Yunho hyung..."

Yunho froze right there. He doesn't know what to do. Look back or just walk away like what the three did when he tried stopping them from leaving.