Cookies and Swings...

Miss You...

"YAAAAAAAAAAH!" Junsu yelled as he pointed at Changmin, who ran away from him with a jar of cookies. He stood up and was about to run after his dongsaeng but Jaejoong held his arms and pulls him.

"Just let him have those." Jaejoong pats Junsu's shoulder with a sweet smile on his face.

"But I want to eat cookies, too. And it's my birthday today! You guys shouldn't bully me!" Junsu pouted, oh-so cutely.

Little did he know, while Jaejoong was talking to him, Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin were already preparing his surprise in their room. He stood up and started walking towards their room. He opened the door and he almost lost his balance when three of his best friends yelled, "SURPRISE!"

Changmin smiled at him and gave him five jars of cookies, "You can eat all those without me complaining."

Junsu chuckled before hitting him.

"Thank you guys." He smiled at his best friends as tears started falling from his eyes.

----------

Junsu smiled to himself as he reminisces his memory with them. Even from a simple thing like cookies, he has memories with it.

"I want to go back." He sighed as he opened the jar of cookies in front of him and took one cookie. He took a bite and his tears started falling as he chew and chew.

"Why are you crying, Su baby?" Jaejoong sat across him and gave him a worried look.

"I miss them, hyung. I really miss them." Junsu kept wiping his tears away but it's no use, it kept on falling.

Jaejoong sighs and helps Junsu in wiping his tears away. He walked beside Junsu, hugged him and Junsu cried in his arms.

"I miss them too, Junsu." He mumbled as he hugged Junsu tighter. Suddenly, someone joined the hug.

"Me too." Yoochun's tears were already falling from his eyes. He wiped it away and chuckled.

"We look weird." Jaejoong chuckled too.

"Can we talk to Lee Soo Man?" Junsu asked seriously. Jaejoong and Yoochun's smiles faded and they both looked at Junsu.

"W-why?" Yoochun asked.

Junsu looked down and sighed. If they want to be with Yunho and Changmin again, they need to do something.

"Because I want to s.." Junsu was cut off when Yoochun turned his back at him.

"You go talk to him. I'll never step into his building again." Yoochun walked out of their house. Junsu stood up and was about to go after him but Jaejoong stopped him.

--------

"And cut!" A man yelled at the actor. The actor just finished filming his 'sad' scene. He was alone and crying on the swing.

But even if the director already shouted "cut!", the actor still couldn't stop crying.

"Yunho-sshi, it's finished. You can stop crying now." One of the filming crew taps the actor's shoulder.

Yunho covered his face with both of his hands and shook his head.

"Please.. please let me be alone for awhile." He told the crew. The crew nodded and pats his shoulder before walking away.

"He wants to be alone." The crew whispered to the director. The director sighed before telling everyone to have a break.

-----

Yoochun stopped walking when he reached the playground. He looked around to search for the swing. He gently smiled when he saw it. He walked towards the swing and sat beside a man who was crying.

"Are.. are you alright?" He asked hesitantly. The man nodded while wiping his tears away. He looked at the person beside him and bowed.

"I..." He couldn't continue what he was about to say when he saw who was sitting beside him.