Friendship vs. Money

Miss You...

Yoochun stopped walking when he reached the playground. He looked around to search for the swing. He gently smiled when he saw it. He walked towards the swing and sat beside a man who was crying.

"Are.. are you alright?" He asked hesitantly. The man nodded while wiping his tears away. He looked at the person beside him and bowed.

"I..." He couldn't continue what he was about to say when he saw who was sitting beside him.

The man widened his eyes and just stared at Yoochun.

"Yoochun-sshi..." The man fixed himself before he bowed to Yoochun. He pulled something from the pocket of his jacket and showed it to him.

"Can you please sign this?"

Yoochun chuckled before getting it from the man. He signed it with a smile on his face then handed it back to him.

"Why were you crying awhile ago?" Yoochun immediately asked when the man was seated again.

The man looked down and sighed heavily, "My friend left me."

Yoochun looked at the man and he felt his heart ache when he heard what the man said.

"W-why?" He asked hesitantly. The man was crying again and he wasn't able to answer Yoochun's question.

Yoochun offered him his handkerchief and the man shyly accepted it. He wiped his tears away before answering Yoochun.

"He chose money over our friendship. We were best friends since we were in high school. I really can't understand why he did that to me. It really hurts..."

Yoochun was speechless. He doesn't know what to do. It was as if the man was Yunho, he was telling Yoochun what he felt when Jaejoong, Junsu and him left the two of them.

Tears were already falling from his eyes and he couldn't stop it even if he try. The man was about to comfort him but...

"Dong Sun! Let's go!" Someone shouted from behind. Yoochun looked at the man with tears in his eyes. The man stood up, gave the handkerchief back to him and bowed then he walked away.

"Who was that?" A girl with a blonde hair asked Dong Sun. They both looked back and Dong Sun answered her, "Park Yoochun."

The girl accidentally dropped the things she was holding when she heard the name of that man.

"Does he know that Yunho is in this park, too?"

"No." Dong Sun shook his head.

"You didn't tell him?"

Dong Sun shook his head again. They both looked back again but Yoochun was already walking away.

"OMO!" The girl suddenly exclaimed. Dong Sun looked at her weirdly before walking back to their filming venue.

"He's going to the other side of the park. What if he sees Yunho? What will happen?" She mumbled as she watched Yoochun. She then shook her head and turned around.

"They should talk. That's the only thing that can solve their problem."