4th Lock

Waiting You

Now it was January and we begin our new third year, which I had been ignore the fact that I will become the student council president. I need to brave myself, need to spare the time, and reschedule all the things I had been making the last year.

Well, I like to make a plan for my future, like next year I will go to the coffee shop near my house. Yes, I plan for a year schedule. I just want to waste my time on something important than wasting my time for others.

“Good morning, student council leader.”

I glare at Jaebum when I placing my shoes inside the shoes box. I had changed it so I was planning on walked away from Jaebum, but he yell at me to ask me wait for him.

I look at my back and stick my tongue out. After that I keep walking.

“You really, this kid.”

I laugh when Jaebum has approach me. He place his arm at my shoulder and struggle me. I hit his arm and make a peace with my fingers.

“Sorry, sorry.”

Jaebum has release his arm and walked happily. I shake my head and thinks. I had a very childish friend in this world.

“So, today you the one will open the freshman year?”

I nodded my head and walked beside him. He patted my shoulder and he give me a meaningful smile. I stick my tongue out again and we walked to the classroom.

After the bell rings, all the students walked to the hall and we have a ceremony for welcoming the freshman year. It was peaceful one. I had gift my speech and go back to sit at the teacher line chair. For about 30 minutes later, the ceremony end, and the students go back to their classroom.

“Yoo-sshi.”

I look back and found a boy walked to my place. I smile at him and asked him.

“Is there something you want Peniel?”

Peniel was the vice president on student council. Well, it’s said he begin choose because he is from oversea student and will let her experience the things work on Korean school. I don’t know that much about him.

“I want to ask for the first schedule we would held, I mean..”

He sometimes talked a bit slow and need process, but well, I know what he mean thought.

“Yes, I know. After lunch I will go to the student council room. We will meet at there with everyone from the student council. Please inform the rest.”

I smile at him and asked him to do that, well, all because the rest of student council member are the second years, and I don’t know them all. So, if Peniel do it, it would be more that I do.

Peniel nodded at my decision and he bow before walked away to his classroom. I walked to my classroom too.

“Your first task is held a meeting?”

Jaebum asked me about what the things I do in student council, and I just told him I will held a meeting. Now, he is asking me that.

“Because I want to hear all the member opinion. I don’t want to come up an idea that they won’t like it at the end.”

Jaebum look amaze and he hit my arm so hard. I touch my arm and glare at him. He laughs at me.

“The chairman knows the one that should be student council president. You are really good in this thing.”

I smile at his compliment but then shake my head. Hell to the chairman, why he choose me on my third year?!

Well, he did asked me in the second years of mine, but, I think he will choose me again at the third years if I success leading the student council at the second year.

I sigh and the teacher has come inside our classroom. The class immediately quiet and we all pay attention to the teacher.

= LoozBabyz  =

“Do you want to go to the cafeteria, Youngjae-ah?”

I was about to grab my note when Hyolyn approach me. I smile at her and shake my head. She felt disappointed.

“I had a meeting later. Sorry. You should go with Jaebum.”

I told her that and Jaebum is standing beside her now. Hyolyn give me a sad smile and nodded. They had walked to the cafeteria and I go to the student council room.

“Sorry if I’m late.”

I said that when I open the door and found around 7 people inside the room. I bow at them and they all stand up and bow at me.

“Ok, now I will start the meeting.”

I place my note and let them all sit at the chair.

“Let’s introduce ourself first. I am the student council president, Youngjae. Nice to meet you all.”

I smile and look at Peniel. He introduce himself and the person next to him start introducing too.

“My name is Eukwang, I am in charge as secretary of student council.”

“I am Ilhoon, the student council treasurer president.”

“I was Sungjae, the student council treasurer vice-president.”

“I’m Minhyuk, in charge as vice secretary of student council.”

“Changsub, equipment of student council.”

“I am Hyunsik, in charge as public relation of student council.”

All of them have done introducing their self and I smile at them all.

“Let’s work together this year.”

We begin the meeting with suggesting the things they want to do in this school, and we continue with planning the upcoming event, the school usually do every year.

I was at there until the lunch break finish, and I asked them if they could come to here after school, and they all said ‘ok’ with it.

I hope this year student council will make success.

= LoozBabyz  =

#비에이피 #BAP1004 #BAP1STWIN #BAPDBLWIN #BAP2NDWIN #staystrongdaehyun #AscBAP