3rd Lock

Waiting You

It was December now, and the school has informs the rank from our exam last week. As usual, I got the first place from over them all and was begin pick to be the student council president.

I wanted to reject it because it was my third year, but I can’t say anything because last year I had rejected it and making the student council in chaos. The school blamed that incident on me.

“See you on spring, Yoo-sshi.”

I bow at the chairman and walked out from his office. I left a big sigh before fix my image and walked through the classroom.

“Uhm, Youngjae oppa.”

I look at my front and there’s around 6 girls standing. I look at them confusedly and they give me smiles that leave me a Goosebumps.

“Sorry for surprising you.”

“We just want to have your sign.”

“Yes, Youngjae-oppa.”

“We are your fan club, Youngjae-oppa.”

I looked at them confusedly. I thought to myself, when I got a fanclub? I never asked them to make one either. I left a big sigh again and heading to my classroom leaving those girls, ignoring them.

“Ya, Youngjae-ah.”

I look up and saw Jaebum approaching my table. He sit at his chair and look at me with a disappointed look. I looked at him with a questioning look.

“Really, you are so bad.”

I face him with a glare at my eyes. I know he will start to make fun of me again.

“What do you mean?”

Jaebum making a ‘peace’ pose before continue statement his ideal words to me.

“I mean, you won’t got any friends if you only stick with me or with Hyolyn. I afraid of your future.”

I left a sigh and look at Jaebum with my pity look. Making Jaebum give me a confused look.

“You don’t need to worried about me. I, even just you, I would be find. I will life happily out there.”

Jaebum give me a smirk and acted disgust a bit. I was confused with his two face action.

“Don’t you said you are, that you know.. Love the same..”

“Ya, Jaebum!”

Jaebum laugh out loud when he see my furious face. He keeps laughing and I ignore him.

He is sometimes really, make me lose temper all the time. Well, I wasn’t that against gay at all, it’s just, begin a gay is my last decision when I still can’t find the ‘love’ meaning. That’s way, I want to tried my best look for woman first than man.

I glare at Jaebum when he still keeps laughing likes the scene just now, can be reply all the time in his brain.

= LoozBabyz  =

“Where’s Hyolyn?”

“She is going home first. It’s said she need to attend at his cousin wedding.”

Jaebum give me an ‘oh’ expression, and he continue to walk down the shopping street.

“What are you searching for?”

I asked Jaebum when he look around the shop escalade. He keeps walking and stop went he finally found the things he want.

“I want to buy a new coat.”

I sigh with his childish attitude sometimes, and I patted at his shoulder when he was about to walked inside.

“You can asked your butler to bought you anything you want right. This kid.”

I mock him while opening the door and leading him to go inside first. Jaebum just smile and went inside.

“I want the red one.”

I look at him confusedly and stare at him. Jaebum notice my stare and smile at me.

“What?”

He asked me and I shook my head. I look at him weirdly.

“Why you pick red?”

Jaebum just smile and the owner has handed him the red coat.

“I think this color rock my body.”

I chuckle with his other weird statement, and look at him when he wear it on. I look at him like I can’t believe what I saw.

“It’s good right? Ya, Youngjae.”

I snap from staring him too much, and nodded with his choice. It’s not only good, but it’s suit him the best.

“Ok, I want this. Please wrap up.”

The owner bow at him and continue to the cashier for wrapping up the coat.

“Do you want to buy anything?”

Jaebum asked me when he take his bag from the coach.  I think for a while and shake my head.

“Nope.”

“Then let’s head back home.”

I nodded and we heading the cashier for paying up and take back that red coat.

“I will called my deliver.”

I said it to Jaebum when Jaebum just stepping out from that shop. He smile at me and we when to the coach near there.

“It was so cold now.”

I look at the sky and some snow was pouring up from the sky.

“It’s snowing now.”

Jaebum said it excitedly like it was the first time he looks at snow. I laugh at his action and Jaebum looks so shy with his action so he sinks his face at his big brown coat.

“I remember those days when we play snow ball.”

I said that to Jaebum and he smile at me. We both replying the scene it’s been so long. Long time ago, when they were elementary and they play around like nobody’s around.

= LoozBabyz  =

> _ < <3
Love you all,

L.B
ps : Sorry *bows* ~> blackcatz