1st Lock

Waiting You

***Before reading this story, first I will tell you that the other extra from the other group, if you don't like it, please forget about the name and think for other name ^ _ ^, and the last, let's continue to the story... xD

= LoozBabyz =

It was morning again. Another day has pass, and I need to pass this days like I usually do. It was autumn now. I have to get up and prepare all the things I need to do in the school. Like the usually day I do.

I look up at the mirror that has the same height with me. I button my uniform button before grabbing my bag and heading down.

My butler leads me to the dining room. In there, my parents are eating and I pulled the chair out to sit on it.

“Today, Hyolyn coming back from her oversea study right?”

I nodded and put some jam on my bread before cut it with my knife.

“It’s said she will enroll at the same school with you.”

I nodded again before taking another bite of my bread.

My mother nod and finish her food along with my father. The maids come and clean the tables, some of them pour the hot tea in my parents cup. The maid offer the tea, and I said no to the maid with my hand.

“We will go to Japan for business exchange. So behave.”

I nodded at their advice. I clean my mouth with the handkerchief and place it at the table. I stand up and bow at them before heading to the outside for going to my school. The elite school for rich people.

= LoozBabyz  =

“Morning Youngjae”

I look at my behind and found Jaebum was greeted me. I smile at him while hanging my bag at the table side.

“I heard Hyolyn come back today?”

“Yes, she just informs me last night.”

Jaebum smile at his best friend and hit his shoulder. They sit side by side so it was easy to talked to each other, and they had been friend since their kinder garden time until now.

“The fiancée coming and you got this excited??”

Jaebum tease me and I hit his arm. The bells has ring now and we are all sit at our chair. The teacher come inside and Hyolyn is standing at the front class.

“Today we have a new student that just come back from oversea studies. Please introduce your self.”

Hyolyn nodded and she introduce herself.

“Just called me Hyolyn. Nice to meet you all.”

Hyolyn bow and the teacher lead her to sit behind me. When she walked pass by, she bow at me and give me a smile before going to her chair.

Jaebum hit my arm again, and I hit him back.

Soon the class become quiet again and they are all pay attention to the teacher.

= LoozBabyz  =

“Long time no see Hyolyn.”

Hyolyn bow at Jaebum and sit beside me. We are now at the cafeteria when the lunch break come. I smile at her before continue eat my foods.

“So how was it? In there?”

Jaebum asked Hyolyn and she smile at him.

“It was fun. I want to experience it again when I got chance.”

Jaebum laugh and nodded at her words.

“Well, you will.”

I just keep eating and it was half left now. Hyolyn just order the salad, as for Jaebum, he has finish his food not long ago.

“So, Youngjae-ah.”

I took a sip of apel juice before look at Hyolyn. She smile at me when she has finish her foods. I smile back and give her a questioning look.

“Do you have any plan tomorrow?”

I think about it and remember my promise with Jaebum.

“I need to do something with Jaebum tomorrow.”

Hyolyn look a bit disappointed and she took a sip of her tea.

“Well, mine’s can be do it at other time. It’s alright Hyolyn. Take Youngjae whenever you want.”

Hyolyn smile at Jaebum and place her cup at the plate. I left a sigh and continue eating my other half meal.

“The couple need times to cover up their left feeling right?”

Hyolyn blush a bit and look down at her skirt, and I was glaring at Jaebum and kick his leg.

“Ya, Youngjae!!”

I stick my tongue out and standing up for leaving that place. Before I go, I told Jaebum something.

“You deserve that.”

Then Hyolyn join me from behind, as for Jaebum, well, he fix his hurt leg first before getting up chasing me.

= LoozBabyz  =

“Youngjae-ah, wait for me.”

I could heard Jaebum yell at me when I has come to the shoes corner. He approach me while panting his fast heartbeat.

“You are so lame at P.E but so quick when getting back to home.”

I smile at him proudly and placing my shoes to the box. I locked it before heading to the school gate.

“Why you change the plan??”

I asked Jaebum when he has come walked beside me. Jaebum look at me confusedly and just click his brain what I was asking about.

“Well, you should thanks me.”

I sigh and keep my walking pace.

“Cut it off. You know I take Hyolyn as my noona.”

Jaebum placing his arm around my shoulder and I give him a sulking face. Jaebum just smile and we have reach the front gate.

“Then take it as a reunion of siblings”

I stick my tongue out again, and Jaebum wave at me when he sees his family driver has come.

“See you tomorrow.”

I wave back at him, and after a while my family driver has come too.

= LoozBabyz  =

^ _ ^
Hope you all like it...
Thanks my first subscriber > _ < <3 
blackcatz
I will make you really really happy for subscribe it~ > _ <
Because I work so hard for making this story~ lol
Thanks~
Love you all~

L.B