Spot

My Angel(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miso have been telling me about what’s happening to her almost every day but I can’t find any words to reply her. I don’t even know what she expects me to reply her. When she tells me that she’s quitting school, am I supposed to say ‘are you sure?’ or am I supposed to tell her ‘good job’? I don’t want to encourage her but I do not want to push her away. I usually would just reply her at the end of the day, around midnight to tell her that I’m sorry for not replying her.

 

It seems that Seokjin hyung already told Namjoon hyung about what I did. I tried avoiding discussing about it with him but he uses ‘song composing’ as an excuse and we had to be in a room together and he got that chance to discuss about Miso with me. Namjoon hyung knows Miso. They’ve met before for a collaboration as he’s an underground rapper and Miso is a great singer but they’ve always told me that their relationship is purely business because Miso is not really the friendly type. So, when I mentioned Rap Monster as the leader of the group, Miso seems to be clueless about him. The last time they sang together on a stage was more than a year ago, so it make sense. She now only refer to him as ‘your group member, Rap Monster’.

 

“Do you have any plan on how you’re going to handle this?” I look down without any intention to answer him. He can scold me as much as he want and I’ll get away from this room after telling him I’ll reflect on myself. I am young, how am I supposed to know how to handle these?

 

“I’m not trying to scold you and I’m not blaming you. I just want to know what your plan is?” I look up and I can see Namjoon hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter