Abortion

My Angel(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As my debut is coming very soon, I haven’t been able to meet up with Miso for almost two months. My decision to get a two hours break for our anniversary was a good decision as I couldn’t even meet Miso as much as I want to now. With the continuous recording that we have to do for our song, and we also become really busy with composing our song and we have to practice for our very hard choreography that keeps on changing every days makes it really hard for me to miss even a day of practice. After we finish school, we would need to go to our practice right away without any break at all. We have our lunch and dinner all at the practice room. With our busy practice, I don’t even get the chance to think of Miso as much as I did before.

 

I walk towards where us trainee always gather at, a room that we reserved for ourselves, we somehow have this power to let other students to just let us use this room whenever we walk in. Some of the trainees have trained longer than I did but due to the circumstances of their company, their debut keep on being pushed back. And some of them use their chance at school to eat whatever they want due to the strict diet plan they have when they’re practicing. The girls usually have it harder than us since it’s not a compulsory for us to be really thin or have abs but the girls need to be very thin all the time.

 

While hearing them talking about their hard training and everything, I somehow got distracted when I saw Miso walk pass our room. I was trying so hard to excuse myself from the room since despite having high seniority in school due to being a trainee, there’s still seniority among us in the room according to who trained the longer. After getting the permission to get out, I went to Miso’s classroom right away. Miso was going to lay her head on the table, probably to get more sleep but I call her name before she get to do so. She smiled at me, and my heart thumped like the first time we met. The smile that captivated me, the smile that now belongs to me. But for some reason she looks really weak even with that smile.

 

I walk towards her seat as fast as I can, worried about her health. I touch her face to see if she’s having any fever but her body temperature is very normal but her face is very pale. I ask her if she’s ok and she said she’s fine but I feel like flipping the table and throwing the chair I’m sitting on because I know she’s lying to me. She should not lie to me like this!

 

“You’re not! Let’s go to the nurse room! You look too pale!” I hold myself from screaming at her and pull her hand to bring her to the nurse room but her weak body surprises me. How can someone be this weak? She’s still awake but the energy in her body is like she have fainted. I carry her on my back and brought her to the nurse office. I almost screamed to the nurse asking her to write a note to let me bring Miso to the hospital and the nurse did exactly as I said after looking at how pale Miso look. Even the nurse agree with me on this!

 

 I called Seokjin hyung and ask him to come to the school as soon as possible so that I can bring Miso to the hospital and Seokjin hyung arrives shortly afterwards since he was going to send the late Jungkook to school anyway. Seokjin hyung drove us to the nearest hospital and lay Miso on the bed but she was then transferred to another room to receive an IV drip. A doctor entered the room but ask me to stay outside while she talks with Miso. What’s wrong? Why do they have to talk alone? I want to be in that room as well. I want to know what’s wrong with Miso too. The doctor can’t just leave me out here expecting me to let them talk by themselves after bringing Miso here. The doctor stayed in the room with Miso for quite some time before the doctor came out again only to call me to enter the room. She look so serious that I got a bit scared to enter the room.

 

I entered the room, feeling worried about Miso’s condition but also got very scared about what I’m going to hear from the doctor. I looked at her nametag and it’s written there that her name is Han Eun Mi, the same Mi in Miso name. I walked towards Miso and caress her hair softly asking her about her condition. She nods her head but nothing comes out from to answer my question. I keep on caressing her hair, but her worried face makes me really nervous, makes me feel like running away.

 

“Park Ji Min? May I know how old are you?” I hear the doctor asking me that question and I couldn’t face her when I hear that question. Why is that question even relevant to Miso’s condition right now? I don’t think how old I am ever related to Miso’s health. And I get nervous again.

 

“I’m 18 years old. Doctor, is Miso ok?” I ask the doctor in order to change the topic back to Miso, not very comfortable having the doctor asking me things related to myself. The doctor remained silent but I could hear her letting out a very big sigh hearing my answer. I look at her and realized that she have her head down, looking at the floor as if she’s very frustrated to hear my answer.

 

“If I tell you that your girlfriend her is now 2 months pregnant, what are you going to do? If I tell you that she’s dehydrated because of it?” I stare at Miso, not even blinking, surprised by what I just heard. There’s no way that one single time we had two months ago would make her pregnant. Did Miso somehow met someone else after we had that day? Did she had with someone else as well? How can that one time resulted to her getting pregnant? I finally blinked and turns around to look at the doctor.

 

“Is this a joke? Are you serious? We’ve only done it once, there’s no way she can be pregnant just for that one time?” Those words just c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter