Prologue

My Angel(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was 16 when I first met her on a rooftop, like a typical drama you see on TV every day. It’s still funny no matter how many time I think about it. The first time I saw her, she really drew me in because of how much she ignored almost all the trainee in the school and focus on her book no matter who walk past through her. The only trainee who ever got close to her was Yoo Chang Hyun. All the trainee who goes to that school automatically becomes close to each other due to “rough time” we have to handle. I wonder whoever takes in that bull in. If that is the case, the other students that is not accepted as a trainee in a company yet should be the best of friend by now due to “rougher time”. This school hierarchy system is not a joke. We still put seniors above anything else but among those of the same year, those who have debuted are basically the god at the school, especially the famous one, but those who aren’t too famous are still at the highest rank, they’re the kings. Us trainee are like the president or something. So, I still have a high ranking in the hierarchy of the school.

 

It all started with a bet among us all male trainees, with an exception of Teen Top members of course. What kind of name is that anyway? Since all of them failed at getting her attention, they challenged me who just became a trainee to try to get her attention. I didn’t know why they are all so obsessed with trying to seduce her but when I first saw her, I came to understand why. Though she’s not as beautiful as other plastic faces in the school, she’s all natural, and she smiles all the time that I feel like she probably have that smile tattooed on her face. After observing her for a week, I notice that her favorite place is the rooftop and her favorite thing are books.Thus one fine day, I went up the rooftop before she does with a book that I don’t even know the title.

 

When she arrived on the rooftop, I was so surprised at how she ignores me that I stopped in my track. I turn around and just observe her as she takes a seat on the floor while leaning on the wall. I lie on the floor right next to her and close my eyes. I was already shocked by how she showed no reaction to me being up there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter