Beautiful things all have an end ...

3 loves but 1 life

September 4,
            
Misako is increasingly taken by the group's activities. Yuuki found a job as a secretary. She approached more and more Karyu and Misako had well noted. But the girl said nothing other Hizumi especially not because it would never approve a relationship between her sister and best friend.
            
Today, Misako and the group were to attend a hearing. Indeed, the director Matsuura, was that the group lacked female voice. Misako is the only daughter, does not fill all. So he decided to spend the same hearing that the last time, but to choose two girls.
            
Misako Naoya and arrived almost at the same time that all the group earlier this afternoon. A meeting was scheduled to show the group, the 10 remaining girls and those with director and Yoshikawa have flashed to join the group.

Nissy: They must show they know what they do and we will decide at that time.
Misako: Hai! Going to see them dance.

           
Misako became less nervous, she starts to get used to his new life.
           
Once in the room, the manager do the same thing as before.

Director: I present the current members of the group. They are venuent give us their opinions regarding the two girls who will join them. I do not make you wait too long, whenever you want.

       
And girls begin to dance. Misako fancied Mio. But do readjust quickly. In the end, there are only four girls. The group and the jury shall jointly select the two girls who go into the group.

Director: As you know, only two girls will join the group. You have to dance all but two girls who will join the group after hunanimités are Goto-san and Ito-san! Omedettou!
Group: Omedettou!

        
1 hour later, after the presentations:

Yoshikawa: Omedettou! These are the AAA in full. Tomorrow morning we have a meeting to see how do we turn the first songs you made. Nishijima, Naoya, Misako, Shuuta, Hidaka, Chiaki, and Shinjiro Yukari, Omedettou to you all! ^ ^ I'll let you go and see you tomorrow ^ ^ bye bye.
AAA: Bye bye
Naoya: Let's celebrate!
Everyone: HAI!

       
Arrive at the restaurant, Misako called Yuuki telling him that she will return directly after dinner.

Yuuki: Oh! we had to go to the arcade tonight! You had met a friend of mine!
Misako: Gomen, but we celebrate the arrival of two new girls in the group! Promised we will go another night.
 
Yuuki: Too bad, I'll try to win without you then! See you on the way huh?
Misako: Promise and again gomen

       
And the evening ended. Nissy brought
Misako that night because Naoya could not. She wanted to see Yuuki and tell her how much she was sorry for having false'm good for tonight. And see Hizumi also talk to him and kisses him ...
      
Nissy turned at the first intersection but could not go too far because there had been an accident. Lots of people were there. Our two curious out of the car and asked what is happening.

Nissy: What has happened?
A young woman: There was an accident, a car crashed into a wall, but apparently the young woman who was driving, not responding to first aid!
Misako: A young woman?
The rescuer: Let us pass! * Speaks into his radio * A young woman approximately 18 years, had an accident while drunk! No reaction to anything at the moment, we take along an emergency!
Misako: Young woman ... 18 years ... accident ... no reaction ... *Hand to the rescuer to see if his theory was right*
Nissy: Misako! awaits me!
Misako: * looks * to hurt Oh no! YUUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sorry!! Bad chapter... next chapter will be bad too sorry!! But next happy!!