Forget me...

3 loves but 1 life

September 17,
          
1 year passed since the accident, and Misako Hizumi did not speak often. Hizumi was destroyed by the death of his little sister and it Misako've always wanted a lot. It is often said that if she was with Yuuki, there would be no accident that so they would be every 2 in the car. Despite the words of its affiliates, D'espairsRay and the parents of the deceased, Misako it will always less than before, but she keeps thinking about it. But she was forced to smile and keep moving because Yuuki was not happy to see her give up her dreams. The smile, the real, came back slowly. With his group the go, she smiled normally, despite disputes with some members, it continues to smile. But once with Hizumi, the smile faded. She felt that she was angry. It does not rise as easily as the slope.
   
Misako also to find a new apartment. And took a cat. A male, she called Yuki * by chance;) * like that, once home, she is not totally alone. The girl has still not been able to talk properly to her parents. Because the funeral took place in Japan and because of the activities of the group, she could not get in France. But maybe this Christmas. But that is not on.
  
The end of the summer ahead. The AAA will begin rehearsals, costumes etc ... esseyage for their first anniversary live at Budokan, where there will be recording the DVD. But first, Misako wanted to clear the air and went to Hizumi.
   
Arriving home, Hizumi opened the door and goes in the lounge on the porch leaving the door wide open. Not a hello, not a kiss. A bad habit that he took for some months.

Misako: Oh ... Ohayo
Hizumi ...
    
      
Misako returned was moved to rate him. A long silence, except the sound of the console, reigned in the apartment.

Hizumi: You want something?
Misako: * head down * Ano ... I ... I ... I want ...
Hizumi: Well you talk or should I tear the words in the mouth?
Misako: I just came to talk to you ...
Hizumi: So speaks, I listen, but hurry up, we will soon come for me to go to the studio. Go! hurry!
  
       
Misako it showed no impatience, but inwardly they center simmering.

Misako: Here, I'd like to ... why you ... You ... you ...
Hizumi: Well, stop stuttering and speak!!
Misako: * in tears * Why do not you look at me like before? Why do not you talk to me like before? Why we see less and less? Since Yuuki is gone, you're acting weird with me! Why do you speak when you are wrong both? Why? * Crying *
Hizumi: * looked at her in astonishment * ... Ano ... * Lowers his head and lowered his voice * because ...
Misako: * 2-finger really losing patience * Nani? speak louder onegai?
Hizumi: * gets up and starts screaming almost * Because when I'm with you, I feel like I have in front of me! I can not touch you and kiss you because I feel that it's you?? You are exactly the same!! I do not realize it was up to ... until she left! In fact, I'll looked more like my sister than my girlfriend! I speak because you evil compels me! You do not want to leave me alone !!!!! I need your presence as much as his own! I need you but later ...
    
     
Misako, in tears, not content to answer. She took her case and walked towards the door.

Hizumi: Misako Mis ...?
Misako: * without looking back * You could just tell me, I'm worried. I thought you wanted me! Gomen, it being so similar. I do not leave you alone because I need you, but you were never there. Then, even later, my amitier, my love for you, you forget the * turning but always speaking calmly in my face * tear, looks good, it's the last time you will see. Forget me ... I get my stuff later.
    
    
And went away, leaving only the young man. Misako went home in tears, she had trouble falling asleep at night so she was crying. The phone rang and Sonette several times. But she did not answer anywhere. She knew who try to return and tried to call. But the girl wanted to be alone.


Well, sad chapter sorry!!! But I hope you like ^^

comment please!