Surprise

3 loves but 1 life

March 8,
         
The next day the alarm was very hard for some and less for others. Jin and Ryo have a headache that would not leave and Yamapi looked a little weird this morning. He did not talk a lot and rarely looked at Misako. Jin began to complain about his headache and Chiaki looked at how Misako helped two boys. She realized that the girl had apparently often enough to know where the aspirins and a lot of things. Today, everybody had the day off. Jin called Kame know the reasons for the departure of his girlfriend at the party and whether he was free to go out together. He accepted.
      
So they are all fun party by going to different places, arcade, zoo, cafe ...
     
At the zoo, and Misako Kame have a lot of talk, he told the story with his girlfriend on his birthday. They are of course to the astonishment of Ryo.

Ryo: They get along well these two there.
Jin: They are pretty close now. And since Misako is single, she has more time for us to see that her ex did not like us. Is not Yamapi?
Yamapi: Hmmm ...
Ryo: You're no fun today ...
Jin: Chiaki? tell me something you know you?
Chiaki: Maybe ... x) But I promised to say anything ^ ^
Jin, Go!
Chiaki: No! I would not say anything ^ ^
Ryo: Well, forget it, we'll know soon enough ^ ^

     
A little way ahead:

Kame: Arigato for listening to me and me laugh today.
Misako: No, no, it is to cheer you up, you need it. ^ ^
Kame: It's the first time I talk to girls, a girl XD it's always been my friends or my brothers.
Misako: * giggle * you're friend it's normal ^ ^
Kame: Hmmm =) *
he invited Misako to take his arm, she grabbed it* continued ? * Goes into a person * Oh summimasen
Misako: Oh

     
The person that hit his Kame is simply Hizumi!

Misako: * removed his hand from the arms of Kame * Hi ... Hizumi?!
Hizumi: * who saw where the hand of the girl was asked Misako * Mi ..?! What are you doing here?
Misako: I ... I go out with my friends and you?
Kame: * Air tight * I'll see the others, after you join us?
Misako: Hai ^ ^
Hizumi: You go out with him?
Misako: No, we're just friends.
Hizumi: Just friends, huh?! is that why you wanted it the arm?
Misako: You ... you want my life dictated to me or are you ... jealous?
Hizumi: Neither one nor the other, gomen. I came to the air with ...
Karyu: MISAKO !!!!!! How does it make me happy to see you!
Misako: Yes me too ^ ^ you Karyu all 2?
Karyu: Yes, for once ^ ^
Jin: Misako?! We go to the arcade now, you coming?
Misako: HAI! * Turns to his interlocutors * Well I gotta go.
Karyu: Too bad, but its doing me good to see you! =)
Misako: Yes me too. Ja ne!
Hizumi: By the way, Happy Birthday
Misako: Arigato

        
Have reviewed Hizumi is not the best thing she had. She would have preferred to avoid. But do not worry not all the rest of the day. Everyone had a great time. Even Yamapi, who was the face all day, it began to play with them.
        
But every day come to an end and everyone should go back to the studio for tomorrow. Moreover, when she returned home, Misako had several e-mail and call for the photo session scheduled for Monday next, must ultimately be held tomorrow. Suddenly, all his schedule has changed!
        
Just before going to change to go to sleep, someone rang the doorbell. She wondered who could come to this time in people. And when she opened the door, a tall, handsome young man stood before her ..