A phone call scary

3 loves but 1 life

August 19,
            
3 weeks have passed since Misako has passed the audition. Various events occurred during these three weeks. Between the group's activities, his search for apartments, small parties with Yuuki is D'espairsRay, Misako has little time to Hizumi. One thing he has trouble understanding.
              
It is one week before the end of summer and vaconces Misako has not called his parents for avertirs it will not go. Yuuki her, with the agreement of her parents to stay in Japan. She will find work there.
             
Today, Misako was a day for her. With Yuuki was next to her (and yes boys left yet) it will take courage in two hands and call his parents.

Misako: ... Hello?
Misako's mother: Hello? Misako? Why call me? all okay there? we got your card it is pretty and you come home soon right?
Misako: Yes yes all is well. Uh ... * Looks Yuuki who encouraged him to nod * Mom, I have something to say. It is not easy but what you say, I will not repeat my decision.
Misako's mother: Misako? What's going on? I'm listening!
Misako: Voila, I ... I ... I ... decided ... of ... settle ... to ... Japan ...
Misako's mother: WHAT ???????
Misako: I'm moving to Japan. But don't put angry! I will come see you when I can! I ...
Misako's mother: That way? You can't! You ...
Yuuki: * snatches the phone from the hands of Ms. Misako *, Misako has found work here, she is in a group of a large agency POP! Currently she is looking for an apartment.
Misako's mother: Sorry! Yuuki! returns me my daughter please...
Misako: Mom, what Yuuki to say it's true! * Yuuki say something to Misako * Mom, if you do not believe me and if you do not trust me the same. You will see has has Yuuki's parents, they are aware. Send me a message after that I'll call you. I only have my day today and Sunday free.
Misako's mother: I ... I ... well I'll see them and we see her later.
Yuuki: It responds quite well to
Misako: Yeah ... If we want to ... But anyway, its approval or not, I rest.
Yuuki: Well said!

                Then, late in the day, Yuuki gets a call from his father.

Yuuki: Moshi Moshi Otosan?
Yuuki's father: Moshi Moshi, Yuuki? Can you pass me Misako onegai?
Misako: Moshi Moshi?
Yuuki's father: I talked to your parents, your mother would understand, but it will take you to come talk to them when you have time. But you're on you?
Misako: Yes I am sure.
Boys: *
come back * Tadaima !
Yuuki: Hush! * Misako showing the phone *
Hizumi: What's going on?
Yuuki: She finally told her parents that she was here. His was not obvious, and Otosan & okaasan we are helping to reassure them. There she is on the phone with Otosan.
Misako: Okaeri!
Yuuki and Hizumi: So?
Karyu: How are sync!!
Misako: It's settled, your parents were able to reassure my family. But I must go talk to them face to face when I can.
Tsukasa: Sugoi! We will be able to see, perhaps more often once * wink * to Hizumi
Hizumi: * makes it as described didn't see anything * It's great my dear, we will be able to stay together.

                
Here's how the day ends free Misako. She enjoys this time because tomorrow, back to the group's activities.


Finally, Misako could not tell her parents and stay in Japan realize his dream. Order in the next cahpitre, there will be a big upheaval that will confuse a lot of things.

comment please! ^^

Thanks Panda_Jade143