Teen Top

Store of Suicidal Love

Do you know what time it is here? Anyway.... tomorrow is monday again...... *face plam*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boQFnQAaCZc TeenTop Supa Luv

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Omo! Look, it’s the new transfer students.” A bunch of girls squealed and stared at the said males.

It’s been exactly 5 days since they came and the whole school is still talking about them.

“They’re so hot!”

“Omo, he’s so cute!”

“Isn’t he in your class?”

“I’m so jealous! Gah!”

“Well this is new…” one of the boys said.

“Don’t get too attached, we’re here for our goal.” The leader said.

“Come on hyung, this is the first time we’re being this normal.” The male chuckled.

‘Normal huh?  Never thought about it…’ the shortest one thought to himself.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

“Hey, what cha thinking?” Amber asks as she sits down and pushed a bottle of malt milk towards Red.

Ever since her friends transferred here, she’s been talking a lot more.

Suli followed to turn her chair and sat in front of them; it was nice enough of the boy who used to sit there exchange seats with her. Guess it’s just her natural charm.

“Nothing much, just thinking about groceries and dinner.” Red shrugged.

“Oh, you know how to cook?” Suli perked up.

“Well I won’t say I’m a pro at it, but yeah I can do the usual.”

Before any of them said anything else they were interrupted by squealing and a loud slam. The three new transferred boys slammed the door and fixed their uniforms.

Amber shook her head “This is getting more and more ridiculous. I mean seriously, it’s been like, a constant five days.”

“They are cute I can say, but not even I would go crazy like that.” Suli frowned.

“Anyway… as I was saying… wanna hang out with us tomorrow? I’m taking f(x) around town and thinking of having a picnic at the hills peak.” Amber turns back to her little group.

Red raised her eyebrow, it’s the first time the Amber asking her out “f(x)?” she questioned.

To which Suli respond while chuckling “It’s a group name we gave ourselves. Well, Victoria suggested it.” 

“Hmm… well I need to ask my sisters first… but I can’t assure you though… the shop and everything.” Red sighed.

“Oh yeah, your shop…” Amber rubs her chin and thinks.

“I didn’t know you have sisters, or seen you shop before. Maybe we can pay you a visit after school, and maybe meet you sisters and have dinner.” Suli smiled brightly.

Amber made the sound of the shock clock buzzer and crossed her arms together to form an X “Isn’t it kind of awkward? I mean, I would… consider I’ve never been to her shop before…” she rubs her neck in shame.

‘Oh, so that’s why…’ Red nods her head.

“Why? I mean, aren’t we friends? Your sisters won’t mind won’t they?” Suli asked.

Amber didn’t response to that.

Red thought about it for a moment; yes it would be nice to have friends come over like how they do it on TV but she don’t want them to freak out, she also don’t want them to have the risk of being killed by her sisters… then again, maybe bringing guests back will help them behave… “You sure you won’t freak out?”

Suli brightened up and nods her head, Amber just stared at her wide eyed.

“Well ok then but I need to call and ask them first. And I need to warn you guys about my sisters, they might be a little… weird…” that’s the best she could describe them.

“How many sisters do you have Red?” Suli asked.

“Four” she said.

ChangJo who was just drifting from eavesdropping conversation from conversation just so happened to spot what Suli and Red was talking about. ‘Four sisters?’ he repeated.

“Well not biological though… and they can be quite… violent… not like they hit me or anything. It’s complicated.” She sighs.

“Psst, Neil hyung, Ricky.” ChangJo poked his two friends, “Check that out.” He nodded towards the three girls, “The girl at the very corner may be connected to our target.” He whispers.

“Huh, I didn’t notice her before… you got any info about her hyung?” Ricky asked Neil.

“Guess we missed out on her. Alright, Ricky and I’ll get information about her. ChangJo, you keep an eye on her.” Neil ordered. He went to chat with some boys while Ricky went out to the schools’ computer room.

The three girls didn’t talk about anything important after that, not on Red’s side for all ChangJo cared. He sighed in frustration when the teacher walks in, the girls stopped talking and Neil went back to his seat. Another day of knowledge he already knows and doesn’t need.

All the information Neil could get that is she owns a suicide shop with her family but knows nothing else about her personal life. They do know a few friends of theirs or friend of a friend visited her shop; of course they never seen each other again, except at their funeral. No one had bothered to get close to her.

Ricky didn’t have much luck finding any information about her either. Hacking into the school’s system is like breathing to him. The only thing that puzzles him is that there were no backgrounds about her. No first name, place of birth, family info’s, or blood type, nothing, like she just popped out of nowhere. She could be adopted, but even orphans have adequate information. He tried global search but also no luck. He scratched his head ‘This might be the most challenging mission for us.’ He thought to himself and walked back to class.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The leader who is sitting in class, pretending to look like he was paying attention suddenly felt a buzz on his wrist watch. He looked at his ‘watch’ to see a message he had received from their boss, he then quickly sends the contents to s.

Two other members were on the basketball court for P.E. One of them received the information on his ‘mp3’ player in his pocket. He gave the other a look and he immediately understood; creating a distraction while he carries out the task.

.......................................................................

‘C.A.P hyung got the information from HQ, ChunJi hyung is going to get them.’ ChangJo tapped his pencil in mores. 

‘What about L.Joe hyung?’ Ricky tapped back.

‘Covering.’ He replied.

‘Alright Teen Top!’ Neil tapped happily.      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uploaded in a hurry..... =.=

So can you guys vaugely know what Teen Top is up to?