Not so peaceful at all

Store of Suicidal Love

Yay for girlfriends~!!! F(x)~~~~

How ya'll think about the story so far? (even though there isn't much plot said yet....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc662UiARZw f(x) - Pretty Girl [Pink Tape]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The school bell rang and students flood into their own classrooms. The school looked the same compare to last year; Red and Amber took their same position every year, at the very back corner. She recognize many familiar faces, also some missing faces; those that actually did pay her a visit at her shop.

“Morning class, there’s no good in it because I know how all you feel.” Miss Jang, their most liked teacher in the whole school said; they were lucky enough to have her as their class teacher this year. “Anyway, to make things interesting on the first day I’m proud to introduce you all to some new students we have this year. Come on in now kids.” She says towards the door.

“Hey Red.” Amber nudged her. In response she turned to look at her, “I have a bunch of friends that transferred here, one of them will be in our class. I’ll introduce you to them later at lunch.”

That’s the most she had ever spoken to her, the last time was when she asked her “Have you ever tried suicide?” “No.” Red replied, “Oh, cool.” She said and took another bite out of her apple.

Red nods and turns her attention back to the teacher.

In front stood 3 boys and a sweet looking girl, Red tried to guess which one could be Amber’s friend. One by one they stood up to introduce themselves.

“My name Niel, please to meet you all.” The one with the thick lips said.

“Just call me Ricky.” The 2nd one said in a bubbly way.

“I’m ChangJo.” The last guy said coolly.

“My name is Suli, I hope to get along with you all.” The girl bowed and all the boys in class melted at her voice.

“Alright, nice to meet you all. You guys can take any free seats in class.” She gestures them to the front rows since the back seats are all occupied by the lazy students. “Since it’s the first day I’ll go easy on you guys, take out a piece of paper and don’t ask why.”

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

First half of class went rather peacefully, finally it was lunch time. Red hadn’t forgotten that Amber wants to introduce her to her friends; she’d only hope they won’t freak out or ask for free pills from her.

She’d arrived first at the apple tree and waited for a while. Soon Amber came towards her with four other girls behind her; she recognized Suli from her class. They all sat down and Amber began to introduce them one by one.

“You know Suli right? So here’s Victoria, Luna and Krystal, they’re upper class-men.” She points, “and guys, she’s Red.”

“Oh my, you look better than I imagined.” Krystal stared at Red, “Amber said you run a suicide business, I thought you’ll look like an emo kid.”

Red turned to look at Amber who just shrugs, “Had to tell them.”

“Don’t listen to her, I think you look pretty.” Suli smiled warmly.

“Yeah, don’t be rude Krys.” Victoria nudged Krystal, “since you hang out with Amber you must be pretty cool huh?”

“Yeah, back in our school Amber was voted the ‘coolest’ in the whole school.” Luna put her finger in a quotation position.

“Guies knock it off, that was a stupid title.” Amber rolled her eyes.

After that, they got to know each other better; turns out Amber’s more talkative with her old friends. Red got more comfortable with Suli since she’s more quiet compare to the other girls; she seriously is really sweet looking.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

“How are we going to find them if we’re in school hyung?” Ricky asked the eldest of his group.

“We need to keep our identities as a secret, we need to look convincing enough…” The leader said. “Don’t worry, we’ll have plenty of time to look for them after school.”

“Yeah but we don’t have any information about them… how are we going to find them?”

“HQ should be able to send their previous pictures by this Saturday…” the leader said again.

“I don’t know hyung… all we know about them is that they’re ex- agents, and they could’ve had plastic surgery! How are we going to accomplish our mission?” Neil sighed.

“Hey, they entrusted us to take on this mission. Have we ever failed a mission before?” the leader folded his arms.

“No…” the 2 young ones lowers their head.

“That’s right, now I expect 100% commitment. In the mean time, ask around and get as much info as you can, remember to be cautious.” He dismissed his squad and they all went back to their representative classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chap..... Yay for finally appearing Teen Top~