First day of school of the year

Store of Suicidal Love

Juz relised how awkward the title sounded... Had to change it a few times, but still settled with this.... (oh boy)

Anyway... the pic is Jea's B-Day present (but in this case, try to imagine n fit to the context as i am too lazy to photoshop it ><")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xbabEtsBvI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whistling and sizzling could be heard from the kitchen, Gain stood by the stove in her usual y outfit and flipped the bacon and eggs. Miryo strut in and grabs a bottle of sake form the fridge.

“Dinking in the morning?” Gain asked without facing her.

“Oh shut up, Red’s going back to school and I need to be drunk enough to send her away.” Miryo plopped down on the kitchen couch and starts gulping it down.

“If that’s the case I would’ve slip some poison in there.” Gain chuckled.

“You wish.” Miryo snorted back.

“Hey guies.” Red greeted as she came in with her uniform and backpack.

“Hey there pretty princess~” Miryo gestured her to sit by her “ugh, those uniforms are just eye sores.” She clicked her tongue.

“Come on boo, it’s just school not Bruno Mars.” Red smiled.

“Here you go, special breakfast for the first day of school.” Gain placed a plate overflowing with food in front of her. “Hey, what about me?” Miryo argued but Gain totally ignored her.

 “Ooo~ what’s in it? Pills? Bits of blades and steel shavings?” Red playfully eyed her.

“I’ll be sure to add those next time.” Gain ruffles her hair and walked away.

“I still want my breakfast!” Miryo yelled. “Hey! Who the hell drank my sake?” Narsha screamed and turned to Miryo. Of course a fight broke out and Jea has to pull them apart.

Red smiled at the sight ‘Another usual day.’ She thought; but when she looks out to the store, it was 6:45 a.m. the sun was just rising. She saw the soft orangey ray of light slowly creep its way through the window and onto the tables and racks. The shop was dark, and that light, like something foreign and ironic, like it could light up the whole store but couldn’t, it seemed like a dream and it made her sick in the stomach.  

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

 Narsha took in a breath from her pipe and exhale smoke whips to passerby’s at the bus stop, no one minded tough since her smoke smelled like sakura; funny how sometimes you’ve never smell the scent before but you know what it is.

“Nervous pretty princess?” she asked. Red just cocked her head and looked at her at the corner of her eye, eyebrows raised and lip slightly curved up. Narsha chuckles and blows another whip.

“Red~~~” Miryo called, she stopped in front the two of them huffing.

“She forgot her gun… and your lunch.” Jea shot Miryo a look and hands Red a bento wrapped in red silk and a flask.

“Thanks Jea.” Red smiled which is returned by Jea, “where’s Gain?” she asked.

“Over here boo~” Gain casually struts towards them, making a few males stumble on their foot. “Here” she grabs Reds’ wrists and wound something around it.

She pulls back and jiggles the object, a beige leather bracelet with colored gems and four copper bullets woven onto it, “What’s this for?” Red stared back at her.

“Take this as a good luck charm in anyway. Those bullets are the very first bullets we” Gain gestures to all four of them “went on our first mission, our first kill.” She smiles.

“You , so that’s what you’ve been doing that day.” Jea smirked.

“Hmp, look at her pretty princess. She might look cool now but she was a real chipper when we first met.” Narsha cocked her head while Miryo nods in agreement.

Red was going to comment on the fact when the bus made its’ presence noticed, she quickly turns towards the opening door and wave back at them “I’m going! Try not to kill each other while I’m gone!” she hollered. The driver didn’t even wait until the doors are complete closed and speed off.

“Ugh she’s gone…” Miryo slumped, “I need a drink to forget the fact she left us for school.” They all dragged themselves home.

“Come on, just another 8 hours until she comes home.” Jea pats her back.

“Don’t you dare touch my sake, go to 7eleven to buy some soju or something.” Narsha folded her arms.           

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The moment Red went up the bus she could spot her seat buddy.

It’s been a while since she saw her, she now has blond hair which is hidden under her Hater snapback; though she’s still is a tomboy. She had her earphones on, but notices Red’s presences when she sat down beside her. She took off her left earphone and said a ‘hey’ before putting it back on.

“Her name is Amber. She’s a tomboy; kinda hard to imagine her wearing a skirt right? We’ve been in the same class ever since we first went to our school. She’s a cool and laid back person that doesn’t give a damn about anything; she doesn’t talk much nor does she likes to hang with crowds.

Many people know about my family and tends to stay away, so I’m usually alone; maybe that’s why we’re friends. Friends… hmm… I guess that be appropriate. We sit together in class and hang out during lunch, though we don’t talk to each other much, except sometimes when she would ask ‘Is there a test tomorrow?’ or ‘What did the teacher just say?’ other than that we would sit quietly in our sits at the very corner of the class. We would spend our lunch outside the class, underneath the apple tree our school had grown. She would always lie on her back while biting on a red apple and I would eat my bento Jea prepared for me while reading my endless list of books.

We don’t exchange numbers nor have we met each other outside of school, she probably knows where I live but I don’t know hers. I was a little disappointed when she didn’t visit. Then again, I’m glad she didn’t.”

‘Another peaceful year?’ Red thought to herself and pulls out her book to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 chaps in 1 night... wheew~ should i go on? Seriously need some comments >< *pls*