Welcome to our store of suicide

Store of Suicidal Love

MadRedHood is back in da house~ XD Enjoy~

*Disclaimer, pic is not mine, also story will not always goes as the pic had shown*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3L9Q7mtZI4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hi, I’m ~~~, I’m 16 and I live with my 4 ‘sisters’; since they’re not old enough to be called ‘moms’, so I think sisters would be appropriate.”

“They run a small and simple business, I help out. It’s nothing much, I would occasionally introduce the product to the customers and other times I would just sit at a nearby table, reading or doing my homework.”

“Let’s see, I’ll start with my 4 sisters. Jea, Miryo, Narsha and Gain. Real name unknown, age also unknown, they wouldn’t tell me; or I never bother to know.” *shrugs*

“They used to be agents, spies and assassins of a group call Brown Eye Girls Squad, until one day they decide to kill each other. Because of a man I think; luckily they were skilled enough that they couldn’t.”

“Jea’s the leader, codename: Bloody Blue Spider, knows everything there is to know about poisons and drugs; she got shot in her left eye by Gain, so now she wears an eye patch over it. Next is Narsha, codename: S-A-K-U-R-A, she wears kimono and smoke on a long pipe, no other descriptions. Third is Miryo, codename: Guns n Roses, never goes anywhere without a gun, she’s pretty hardcore and I think she could be a rapper if she isn’t an assassin. Last is the youngest of the four, Gain, codename: Mack the knife, funny how she got that name, must be because she got stabbed on the head by Narsha. So yeah that’s roughly who they are.”

“They’ve quitted their former jobs ever since they wanted to kill each other, but for some reasons they got back together again and not kill each other any—“Before she could finish that sentence, a knife flew by her cheek and landed on the wall behind her, another gun blasted through the shop and the four girls trying to murder each other ‘again’. “Well… sometimes… “

“Despite them being former assassins, they are actually quite fun people or ‘family’ as you can put it. That is in a ‘my family is a group of psycho killer’ kind of family. They never really told me about their past and I respect that, since I don’t have such a great past either, I don’t think anyone would like talking about it.”

“Oh right, you’d probably be asking ‘What kind of business would former assassins be running now?’  Well it’s simple, they thought since they quitted killing people, why don’t let people do it themselves? People that wanted to live gets killed while the ones who wants to die lives, not fair is it? So they’ve came up with a solution, why not open a shop for suicide?”

“Yes that’s it, a suicide shop. A place where we provide the best way for your death fantasy; we have everything, from guns, to blades, to drugs, to ropes, and anything you may or may not about killing yourself. We provide only the best and satisfaction is defiantly guaranteed. How we know you ask? Well let’s just say the same customer never come back in twice.” 

“You poor unfortunate souls, let us give you a lift in your beautiful death. Nothing beats a relaxing death in the midst of your chaotic problems. Forget all your worries and problems of your past and die peacefully. Welcome to our store of suicide.”  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how's the 1st chap? >< yay or nay? The best is yet to come~~~