In my Mind

To Kiss A Frog
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Yoonjo's pov/

I still can't believe that I'm going to his home and I'm going to meet his sister. Even if it's not a social call I'm still very excited to meet her. We stopped in front of what appeared to a be a large mansion. He stared at it before the gates opened up and he drove through them.

Up the path a beautiful but familiar young woman stood wrapped up in the arms of some hot guy. Though he'd never compare to my Seungie by any means in looks. She reminded me of the model Lee Mi Hae! In fact I think that's who she was. We stopped for the second time and he got out came to my side of the car and let me out.

"Ohhh... Seungie you brought a girl home... Finally I was beginning to worry!" she joked but he didn't find it very funny however.

"Y-y-yah! What is that suppose to mean?" he asked annoyed with her already.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Ahn Ram Mi-imnida! You might recognize me as Lee Mi Hae of the model world..."she said greeting me as she bowed to me respectfully, "and this is my fiance, Shim Dae Hun!"

"Annyeong, it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Shin Yoon Jo-imnida! and I'm a big fan of your work!" I bowed to both of them respectfully.

"Gomawo! You can call me Ram Mi Unnie or Mi Hae Unnie if you like!" she beamed sweetly and I felt more like family than an accidental guest.

"O-o-okei..." I whispered shyly agreeing to her words.

"Bwoh! What do you mean he's your fiance?" he seemed shocked by her confession as he interrupted our conversation.

"Deh! He proposed!" she beamed happily jumping around like a little girl of four years old.

"Good luck with that problem!" he chimed to Dae Hun as he was about go inside.

"Bwoh! You little...." she bellowed as she caught on to what he said to her new fiance. She released herself from Dae Hun's grasp to chase Seung Ki around the huge grounds. I couldn't stop laughing at the two of them.

"They're a handful... Are you Seung Ki's girlfriend by any chance?" Dae Hun questioned me out of the blue.

"N-n-neh... not yet at least!" I stuttered a little as I confessed the truth too him.

"So you like him?" he continued his questioning of me.

"It's more than that! I can't explain it!" I sighed sadly as I watched him run from his sister.

"I won't bother you anymore on the subject and I promise not to tell him how you really feel! But you have to tell him soon... you know..." he suggested kindly and I smiled.

"Deh, I know... but it doesn't look like he sees me as more than a school-mate..." I added plainly as she started beating him up. He had to put his hands up to defend himself against her ambush. It too funny not to watch!

"He'll come around in time... Jagiya we're going to be late! Stop chasing your brother!" he yelled at her like a father instead of a fiance. It was so cute. To me they were perfect for each other.

They came back over and she hugged him tightly. I wanted to do that with Seung Ki so bad. Instead I down my head in sadness.

"Okei... Seungie! We're going! Here's the key to the house! And I need you're car keys!" she said smiling with a hint of mischief within her irises.

"Bwoh! Waeyo?" I asked surprised by her words.

"I don't want you driving while I'm away! Plus if you want to go somewhere we have a driver... Now give me the keys!" she ordered as she reached out her hand to take them from him.

"Wae? Where are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter