In my Heart

To Kiss A Frog
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Yoonjo's pov/

I'm Shin Yoon Jo and I'm a Princess at my university with my friends Hello Venus. The Queekas are a group of girls called After School but they share their ruling with Som Dam Bi. And the Kingkas are a group of boys called Nu'est.

I never knew love could be so exciting and interesting! Who would have thought I'd ever fall hard for the geeky Mr. Ahn Seung Ki of Pledis University? With that semi-long black hair and those long lashes that shaded his perfect brown eyes!

I mean with a little makeover and a quick removal of his geeky glass he'd be an Adonis in every girls' eyes. But even then he'd still be mine even with or without one. I can't help myself around him. I became a clumsy animal and everyday I can't wait to see him. But he ignores me and my friends wouldn't understand even if I told them a million times.

Oh, how I wish he would notice me but he refuses to. To him I'm just another university Princess. He always avoids me or at least he tries to but I always corner him in the library. His favorite geeky hangout spot.

Most of the time he doesn't expect to see me there but now he's gotten use to me being around. I always study with him. I guess that's the reason I have one of the highest grades in school. I don't really have an answer.

I just love being next to him that's why I can't ever not be near him. He doesn't even know how much I love him. How much I need him. He's my entire world and he doesn't even know it.

It's Friday and I'm inside the library right now searching for him through all the students but he's nowhere to be found. I didn't understand he always came here during lunch. Where was he?

That's when I saw him being surrounded by a bunch of rude 'wannabe Princesses'. They were being mean and teasing him like the childish girls they were. I calmly walked ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter