Dirt.

Protecting Each Other.

Thursday came very quickly and it was 1PM when I left. I haven't really talked to anyone since we got back from Hong Kong. They were doing their own thing when I left. I didn't bother to say anything either. I made my way to the clinic I was planning to taking them to. 

"Hi, I'd just like to book an appointment for 3PM for a paternaty test." I said. The lady booked the appointment. I asked her if I could see the doctor for a brief meeting before I left. She told me I could and directed me. I walked into the office and put a stack of cash on the doctors desk. 

"What's this for?" She looked up at me and asked. 

I told her that I'd like her to give Yeoshin the false results and say that the test was not a match and I would like to be mailed the actual results. She told me that that was against policy and I handed her another stack of cash. She hesitantly accepted. I told her that I didn't want to have to do this and she just nodded. She asked me for my reason and I just told her there was someone trying to ruin my life and I was just trying to stand up for myself. I handed over a sample of Kris' DNA, my number, an adress to mail the results to and left.

I met both Mina and Yeoshin at 3PM at the park. We walked to the clinic and went to see the doctor. Mina and I left the room as the doctor took Yeoshin's blood. After it was done we all went our seperate ways.

The next day I woke up to a call.

"Hello?"

"Huang Luciana?" 

"Yes, that is me." 

"I have the results. Of course you'd want a copy so I've mailed it out to you and you should have it by now. You should know, she also tried to bribe me, but I didn't take it. I understand the desperation you have and I have your back." 

"Thank You." I replied as I took a deep breath. 

"Would you like to know the results?" 

"No, but I need to know." 

"Good news. It wasn't a match." 

"Oh, thank God." I breathed. "Thank you so much!" I told her. 

"It's no problem. Good luck with everything else." 

"Thank you." I said. I walked to the lounge

"Luc, you have mail." Xiumin handed me a letter. I opened the letter and it said what was already confirmed. Not a match. I handed the letter to Kris and he read through it. Kris looked at me and exclaimed happily and then kissed me. Tao cleared his throat and Kris exclaimed that he wasn't the father and everyone was happy. I got a call and I told everone to quiet down. 

"You win." 

"Not yet, Mina. I'm still going to expose you. You tried to ruin my life? Well, I'm going to actually ruin yours. The attempted murder that's on my record was not my fault, you were in the car also, you stepped on the acceleration. You have about 3 hours to get back to New Zealand, which I know is impossible, and relocate your skeleton because I'm going to call the police and tell them where they are." I said. 

"Lucy..."

"I don't want to hear from you ever again" I told her. "This month has been hell for me and I never wanted to have to bring up that part of our past but I'm going to and you're going down." I hung up and called one of my friends in Wellington, New Zealand. 

"Lucy, what's up?"

"I need you to do me a favor. Call 111 and tell them to dig up the backyard of this address." I told her the address. "Make yourself unknown." I told her and she agreed and hung up.

"What's happening?" Tao asked.

"I'm going to have to go home." I told him. 

~~~~~~~~

Hahahaha. This is like the shortest chapter ever and I'm sorry about that. I just thought I'd update now before I head off for my run. Um, there's about only 3 or 4 or 5 chapters left of the story, if you can already feel the close. Hahaha. Peace out, love ya <3 xx