Chapter 34

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You should rest for the day.”

 

HanBin separates himself from Crystal and though he hadn’t wanted it, he could perfectly sense that awkward feeling coming from the girl. Crystal has to go for work, she was absent for days and it wouldn’t do for her to just let it be because she still needed that amount of money.

 

HanBin trudge behind with his bag slung across his shoulder, ready to throw it away and catch her anytime if she falls again.

 

“B.I, just go…”

 

Crystal was aware he’s still there even though she didn’t look back, his footsteps were light and calm but the sound of it told the girl that he’s near.

 

“No I won’t. I’ll wait for you to end.”

 

Crystal heaves a sigh not because she was frustrated but she finds it guilty for HanBin to take care of her when she’s currently weighing so much burden and problems. Besides, she doesn’t have the confidence to give the same amount of care and love back to him.

 

 

Mark slams the bag down on the sofa the moment he reaches their hideout. s aren’t back yet and he was actually relieved about it. He didn’t want others to know about his real hidden feelings even though it took everything he needs to suppress it.

 

He sat down, relaxing all his muscles and leaning back to the soft fabric. Mark couldn’t figure out what was it that he was feeling. There was anger that he tasted but then something else caught his attention. He felt empty all of a sudden, the kind of emptiness you feel when you suddenly realize you’re all alone fighting all the struggles with no one there to support you be it mentally or physically.

 

Mark feels empty and miserable.

 

There was a hint of tear coming but he pushed that sour feeling away and shut his eyes immediately. Gritting his teeth, Mark held on to his breath for a few seconds and then released it as if it could discharge the feelings in him.

 

“Hyung!”

 

The door creaked slightly and Mark took the hint that s were back. Bambam’s voice sounded and then a few seconds later, there were rushed and loud footsteps sound on the line of stairs.

 

“Hyung! Mark hyung!”

 

YoungJae’s loud and playful tone made him open his eyes and Mark looked around, only to see mischievous glints in the eyes of s. Their eyes were practically smiling, all curved up and Mark knew something has happened for them to be so playful all of a sudden.

 

“Mwoh?”

 

Mark asked exhaustingly and he made sure that his expression carries a look of nonchalant because he wanted some time alone and he had hoped that s would at least comprehend the look on his face and leave him alone for this while.

 

“We played with nuna just now. That should teach her a lesson!”

 

Bambam and YoungJae high fived each other while the rest of them bobbed their heads and smirk at the thought of it. Mark sat up immediately because he thought he heard it wrongly.

 

“Nuna…?”

 

The word left Mark’s lips as expected from the rest but they remained unconcern and kept on laughing at the pretense thought of how they played with Crystal but in actual fact have never happened. Jackson slapped Mark’s shoulder and had his chin up as if indicating to Mark that he should understand what the clique had meant.

 

“Damn, Crystal almost cried. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter